bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I understand u have a really good point ..

I just can't do That plus take care of baby plus three dogs a
House hold an lance. Kwim
Well we just went and see Abraham Lincoln the vampire killer.. It was good..

Now we going eat cicis pizza mmmm Yummie

Then off to get groceries

we had pizza last night because i ended up not wanting to cook, so right now i'm making the fajitas we were going to have yesterday :) i got off to a late start cooking and i'm reeeeeeally hungry!

good luck shopping!

Man we ended up gettin like 20 bucks worth of food bc we both were wore the hell out !!! Lance has Sunday off and he said we should be home in week r so..

that's so awesome that you get to go home soon! you must be thrilled.

i just filed my nails and i'm in between coats of nail polish. after waiting and waiting and waiting, my preggo safe nail polish finally showed up. :) after nearly 5 months of unpolished nails, i finally have something pretty going.

well, it's clearly the disgusting, toxic chemicals in nail polish that make it actually look nice and go on smoothly. wishing i had some pregnancy safe nail polish remover. :nope:

Oh wow!! Looks like. Crap??

I'm 100% one time use of reg nail polish remover won't hurt baby...

I'm not fonna believe we going he till we own our way.. Heard this to many times

We going to my moms for the night. Prolly be untill my baby shower before I see her again!!

oh :( i didn't realize you'd had your homecoming cancelled before. well, i hope this one's the real deal.

morgan's working a day shift today, so i might actually get some housework done. it's my least favorite day- showers and tubs :( we have very hard water and it takes a lot of scrubbing to get the glass shower stall in our master bathroom clean.

i think i'll make turkey meatball subs tonight. it's one of morgan's favorite dinners. better defrost some ground turkey!

what are you up to today?

i feel like time is just dragging waiting for my next ultrasound. i am getting soooo impatient!!!

time for my first workout of the day!

hope...looks like you o'd a couple days ago. did you guys get to dtd? how are you feeling?

you okay? you've been mia since this morning...

Yea I just been visiting with the family.. Sorry I got a massage from my sil who is a massage therapist and went eat with mom n dad how fun..

ooooh! a massage sounds so good right now!

blah! i woke up at 4:00 this morning and i haven't been able to go back to sleep! i hate insomnia!

Good morning lovelies,

How is your Sunday going so far? I'm just relaxing, drinking tea and catching up on B&B posts on the iPad. Love this thing - so convenient for just carrying around the house!

Bexxc thanks for asking about me :) yep, I ended up Oing on Thursday (Cd16) after 2 days of almost positive OPKs. We did get a chance to squeeze in a couple BD sessions, but i think it may have been a bit too late. Time will tell! It was actually a bit of a painful ovulation for me - I had some mega aching on my left side (assume it was my left ovary) for the days leading up to O, which is the same place I ached during the last pregnancy (assumed it was the corpus luteum). I am slightly concerned I may have a cyst there or something which is causing it - going to ask the doc about it when I see him on the 25th. All my ultrasounds have come up perfect but no one's ever really looked specifically for something one my ovaries before, so who knows.

Good luck hope!!!! I hope u catch that eggie!!!! Fingers crossed hunnie

hope- i'm assuming your doc has done an internal u/s? they would have checked your ovaries then, but it's totally worth asking about. can't wait for all your tww updates.

i'm spending today and this evening with my parents :) it's nice to see them. my dad cooked me breakfast and now i'm watching dr. who with my mom.

just 3 days left on my u/s countdown. can't wait to see sprout!!!!!

Bexxc - yep, I have had 2 internal U/S done after my 1st and 2nd miscarriage, and the doctors who did them said everything looked perfect (except they could see the follicle where the most recent egg had been released). On my last M/C she only did an external but she did say she took some pictures of the ovaries to send to the Doc. He never mentioned anything about it so I assume it was fine.

maybe you're just very corpus luteum sensitive. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->