bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

you guys should just go out for dinner :) i vote for popeye's! lol

We had dominos lol.. He wanted Popeyes.. We went get groceries and pizza now er watching true blood...

Lance said that we can go home any day now.. So be waitin he doesn't think he is gonna have to go do the last peice bc it's a diff crew.. But w shall see..
Not getting happy just yet

Sorry about that.. ^^^

Okay my nipples have always been slightly darker around the edges well tonight I noticed my nipples are white in the middle dark around the edges.. Wtf???

Lance just said I was fat... That's I'm not all belly and I'm huge!! What a dick :(

sorry. i was over at my in-laws' house. omg. i cannot believe he called you fat!!!! what the hell is wrong with him? why would he say that???? shit. i could weigh 500 lbs. and those words would never cross morgan's lips. i am in such shock. why why why would he say something like that to you????

Cause he is a total ass hole!!! I'm not sure if I get a gut like I had before I lost my weight he clowned me... I just don't care anymore n now he just told me we should be home by aug 1st!!! I have had it I'm so freaking ready to go home!!! I can't handle it anymore

oh my gosh! what a jerk!!! i don't get how he doesn't understand that he needs to be supportive of you no matter what right now.

and why the hell did he tell you you were going home soon and now say aug. 1? how disappointing.

i'm really sorry. :hugs: every woman deserves support and comfort when she's pregnant. i wish you didn't have to deal with this right now.

Im so upset bc I thought I was going home this week now not till weeks..

Im do freaking mad!!!! I'm do ready to go home!!!! I'm miserable here..

can you just have him bring you home? maybe just stay there for a week on your own. i know it's not an ideal situation, but maybe it would do you some good to be apart from him for a few days since he's being such an utter shithead. and you could get some much-needed time at home and finish some of the things you wanted to clean and organize. i dunno...just a suggestion.

That's what I asked him we have to trucks here n I was ginna take one home n just stay home but he doesn't want to be apart from me ..

so let me get this straight. he constantly rides you about being fat and not being a good housewife, but he wants to be near you. does he just need someone around to dump on and abuse???? grrrrr!

I have no clue.. Ur guess is better than mine...

Usually we happy go lucky!! But damn this camper is getting smaller and smaller and I think it's getting ti the both of us...

When we home we r totally diff bc we have space I'm assuming

so let me get this straight. he constantly rides you about being fat and not being a good housewife, but he wants to be near you. does he just need someone around to dump on and abuse???? grrrrr!

He just came home he said he has to drive the boat for 10 days and then we shall be home... I guess I gotta deal with It

:hugs: i'm sorry. i mean, i understand that if he's gotta work, he's gotta work, but i wish he wasn't picking on you.

I know .. But I'm not angel either :/ lol..

But it's got to be this camper and there is nothing to di there is a pool here but it's sooooo hot we don't even go outside.. So we always in the camper

yeah...that sounds pretty boring. i'm sorry it's so hot out. it's too bad you can't just go out and take a nice stroll. i know how tough it is to find something to do when there's nothing near you. maybe go take a nice swim and then have a nap?

I would but the water in the pool is boiling!!! Its not even refreshing!!! It's horriable!! We was walkin in the evenin but its so damn hot it kills me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->