bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

that sounds just miserable! :hugs: do you at least have a/c inside?

Oh yea def!!! It stays on 60 degrees lol.. I love it freezing inside :)

We just don't go out bc it's so hot out there kwim

i don't blame you. thankfully it really hasn't been that hot here this summer. it's usually consistently in the triple digits by this time, but it hasn't even been close. i've only had to use our a/c once. keeping our house cool can get very expensive.

U don't use ac? Omg I would die.. Our light bill usually runs about 155 a month..

I'm thinking about making me pacifier clip holders any ideas??

we try to avoid using it whenever possible. we have 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms/ combined formal living and dining room /informal living room/kitchen/breakfast nook/office/laundry room/kitchen, so heating and cooling the house can get really expensive. not using it keeps our pg&e bill at about $65/mo. when we use it regularly, it can easily pass $250.

Dang.. Why such a big house? We only have three bedrooms two bath laundry room kitchen living room

we bought a house we really liked that we knew we could grow into and that we knew could accommodate big family holidays and such since i tend to be the hostess for things like that. it's a bit big for just the two of us, but we'd like to fill it up with little ones :)

oh...and the office was a must for us. i do a lot of work at home and i can't stand to have it spread all over the house.

I totally agree then makes perfect since!!!

We only want two kids so yea..

In eating chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup : hehe Ooops I might get fat better watch out!!! Lmao!!

Any ideas on the pacifiers clip

i'm actually just planning on buying pacifier clips, so i don't have any suggestions...sorry.

i still can't believe he called you fat. that is so frickin shocking to me. oooh. ice cream sounds good. think i'll have some greek froyo with mashed strawberries :)

Lol yea I know it shocked me too....

I wanna buy them to but I'm so damn bored just was looking for something to do to pass time kwim

do you knit? maybe you can make a blanket or some cute little booties.

No I don't knit r sew :( wish I would!!!!
I do things with my hands like coloring scrap books blah blah

have you tried google? i'm sure you can find something there. i'll go check it out.

Thank ya I looked but got busy playing scrabble lol

i get distracted by that too! lol. i can't help it. i'm addicted to language and word play.

Yes lol..
U should download matching with friends it's really addicting it's Awsome!!!

Have y taken a pic lately??

I think I'm gonna take one Thursday I'll be 21 weeks

i was going to take one every week, but i don't really see a big difference since my 20 week pic, so i guess i'll wait a bit.

i can't wait to see your new pic. you have such a cute bump (which is, contrary to what some people say, all baby).

Yea I haven't took one since 19 I think .. I'm not sure the one I sent to u in email

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->