bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

you sent me the one right after you guys ate in the restaurant. i think that was the last one.

Yea I just looked I was a little over 19 weeks..

Girl I been peeing like crazy as soon as inlay down I got to pee.. So aggravateing !!!!

how funny. i have the opposite problem. i have to pee whenever i stand up. it's like all the baby's weight shifts to right on top of my bladder!

I wish I had that??! Lmao!!

I'm laying on my back watching LMN and feeling her kick me :) and maybe when laying on back it smashes bladder??

oh yeah. it's five minutes to 4 and who's awake? yep. me. :wacko:

Hi Bexxc, I woke up early today too for no good reason! Not quite as early as you... 6am when I usually get up around 7:30. Temps were really low today too... But I think my thermometer is dying, as it was doing some odd things - screen flashed super dark, when I took my temps, then I re took them a while later and it said my temp was high, over 38 :/ so I don't really trust it.however, insomnia is an early preg sign for me...so we shall see! Too early to tell anything as of yet.

it was for me too...and now it's back. fx'd that this is a good sign for you.

well, i'm gonna shower and get ready and then i'm off to my scan. it's FINALLY here! will update with pics when i get home.

Yay!! Have a geat time, I can't wait to see pics of little Sprout!!! :happydance:

Hi hope... How many dpo u can't test yet???

Bex I wanna see pics!!!!

here are my favorite two ultrasound pics. i'm going to post all of them in my journal:

profile-
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/22weeksprofile1.jpg

3d- this kid definitely has the cox nose!!!
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/22weeks3dcoxnose.jpg

the u/s tech said everything looked excellent. baby's weighing in at 1lb 4oz- right on target.

Awe that's di cute!!! So happy everything went great for you!!!!

Awe..... sprout is getting BIG! Hehe. SOOOOO Precious...I want to pinch its cheeks already. :D :D :D :happydance: Going to go over to your journal to check out the rest of the pics.

Annie - I'm only 6dpo today! So I think it's too early to test. Though I am tempted... hehe :) I have ZERO patience...

That's right! I'm thinking I'll try some of my dollar store tests on Sat & Sun (9 & 10dpo)...and hold out my more expensive tests for Tues/Wed (12/13dpo) :) I will keep you posted of course!

Haha, not sure how you mean, but it's been fun! ;) We only got in a couple this cycle though as Jamie was away for training right before my fertile time. I have a good feeling though!!

Lmao!! I meant how was the pattern lmao!!! That's good it was fun though!!!

U would know if u preggo bc u been preggo alot good luck!!!

Man I been feeling bentlie kicking so much more..

It feels like little pokes still but I can tell when it's her vs gas!!

I heard her heart beat last night it was 137bPm :)

haha, the next few days will tell!

Oh I'm so excited that you feel our lil girl Bentlie! Is it weird that I feel so attached to yours and Bexxc babies? haha.

What kind of doppler do you have? do you like it?

i'm glad you're getting close to testing time, hope. can't wait to see how your cycle goes.

sheesh! after waking up at 3:30, i totally crashed once i got home and comfy. you now it's good napping when you wake up with drool pillow...eeeeeew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->