bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

It's one off eBay it's the orange one with the LCD screen ...
No its not weird u been here since day one!!!!!

I'm freaaking out I ate a peice of cold bologna out a lunch able and then I freaked out n just ate cheese... Is bentlie gonna be okay?

i'm sure everything will be fine. the chance of something happening from one piece is really really slim. like not even worth mentioning slim.

it was so crazy to see the 3d face pictures today. even though i can feel sprout moving around every day and we're starting to buy baby stuff, and i talk about it all the time, seeing a face- like a real human little face- made me feel so much more attached today. it just suddenly clicked that that little thing i feel squirming inside me is a unique person with unique features that nobody else in the history of time has ever had.

Awe :) Yes, both of your babies are going to be perfect, unique little gems. I can't wait till they arrive!

And yes Annie, don't stress at all about the lunch meat. I have heard of pregnant women who eat it, and sushi all through their pregnancies without ever having an issue.

Thank y'all so much xoxo!!!!!

I'm attached ti bentlie but it's like I got so much to do n on my mind..

Bex what does ur kicks feel like???

Mine feel little pokes..

It's official we r leaving here 29 no matter what our rent is due on the first and the job will be done before that so it looks like its all gonna work out

that's fabulous! just 11 days!

my kicks are getting really strong! they feel like a fish thrashing around in my lower belly! the u/s tech even confirmed today that sprout likes to rest his/her feet right where i feel them the strongest. i'm just very anxious for morgan to be able to feel them.

Yes I want LAnce ti fill them too...
I feel mine above my pelvic bone ... She was kicking when I asked u but has stopped now

maybe she's having a little nap. i think sprout's sleeping right now too.

i forgot to mention- we're ordering our nursery furniture tomorrow! :happydance:

Awe that's Awsome!!!!!

We have our crib and since we r going with a full size adult dresser we waiting to get that when we get home... So all we got left to do is get the dresser since my bedding should be in soon...

She is up again lol

What color furniture u going with?

we're going with cherry because i think it "grows up" well when it's time to convert to a full size bed.

I agree !! That's what we went with as well.... Cherry is so pretty our hole house is cherry wood... R u doing the changing table??

There Is a thing called changin pad is goes on top of dresser and screws in the back for safely it comes with straps and everything.. That's what we're doing that way when I don't Need it anymore I can just threw it away and it's not taking up useless space... I'm just gonna have a little table for whatever I need on the side are I'm gonna use the top draw for lotion toe nail clippers wipes etc etc bc I'm gonna have my diaper stacker above my station...

the furniture set we're buying has a changing table that has little guardrails that can be removed when you don't need it anymore so it ends up being a nightstand once you convert to a bigger bed. it also comes with a full size dresser.

Oh I see that.. That's cool!!

We spent over 300 just for the crib which converts to full size but I mean we already decided what we was gonna do

the whole 3 piece set we're buying is $950, but since everything converts and can be used basically for the entire time this kid lives here, i think it's a pretty good deal :)

oh and the conversion rails for the crib are $80.

Ur buying the rails now? I have the rail that came with it for a toddler bed but my thought was u just add regular bed rails to it

i want to make sure the bed rails match the color of the crib exaclty, so i want to buy the rails from the same set. and i am getting them now. my mom is buying the furniture for us. she decided to order it tonight since the website says limited availability. she's ordering it right now!!!!! i'm so excited!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

now i really can't wait to get the room painted next week so it's ready for us to set up when our furniture arrives!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->