bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea ur so right!! We shall never be ready!!!
Like I wanna know now how we gonna go about baptism and if we gonna go to moms without her being baptized ..

Plus we got to go to classes when we get home and arrange for it done! When we go for class I'm gonna ask the preist what he thinks about it and he will tell me!!! I would rather do it around 3months old so I'm healthy and use of being a Mommie

How r u today? I'm just wakin up at 1pm!! I didn't fall to sleep till 5am!! Had heart burn and I just couldn't sleep!!!
When I woke up my Thoart is hurting ughh!! It's raining today ..
We got to go eat supper with lances aunt n uncle tonight ugh oh well

oh! i'm sorry you had such a tough night! i hope the sleeping in helped a little.

and ew! i'm sorry you have to go have dinner with them. i'm sure they'll have a lot to say about how well you're doing as a mom. ick! assholes!

Lol ur so right..

Okay my dog just jumped on my belly and jump off before I can stop him he weighs 18 lbs is everything okay? He jump at the bottom

yeah- you're fine. i actually read a thread about that same thing and everyone that responded said things turned out fine. that's a lot of amniotic fluid and other cushioning in there to keep baby safe. no worries.

Okay I'm not ginna worry then!! :)

So I just washed my hair since we going to the movies to night and I forgot my blow dryer at home and we bout to go eat steaks at his aunts :/

oh that sucks! i'm sorry. well...soon you'll be home for good and you won't have to worry about not having everything you need. hope dinner goes well- maybe they'll just keep their faces shut.

Dinner went quit well.. So yea we thinking about going to movies again but since that shooting we not sure we wanna go!!!!!

i'm sure everything is safe at the movies. i wouldn't worry too much about it.

sprout's been pretty still today. i'm trying not to sweat it, but it worries me.

Bentlie been still today too!!! It's weird !$$ must be I weather!!!

I want a bump pic!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/72ea22ca.jpg

21w2d

too cute! i wish my bump would round out past my flab already!

...and where are you guys that there are no stalls for the toilets??? lol

i'll take another bump pic on v day!

Thanks btw!! I still feel fat!! I just don't think I look preggo

i know i'm weird for noticing thing like that...but that's me for ya!

yeah- i got a few kicks too. made me feel a little better.

and you definitely look like you've got a bun in the oven!

Awe thank u!! Me an lance went to Walmart and got a bunch of candy and 2 scary movies to have a movie night!!! Since he is off tomorrow!!

oh how fun!

i finally found a preggy safe nail polish i LOOOOVE! it's called zoya. love it!

btw, i told my mom your little story about your aunt and she told me the funniest thing. she said she was so nervous when my older brother was born that she baptized him in her kitchen sink!

Oh that's Awsome!! So fun!!!! Girl I'm not gonna make it my back hurts so bad I can barely get outta bed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->