Britax Vigour 4 - new model being released

scotkat

Reaction score
Hi there,

Hoping for some advice/thoughts on the following....we were all set to get the Britax Vigour 4, when we were told in the baby shop that Britax are releasing a new model of it mid January/early February 2010. It will be called the B-Smart. According to Britax it's basically the same pram, but with a different name - however looking at the pictures the frame on the B-Smart seems curvier, and the wheels (rims) look different.

I'm not sure what to do now! wait and get the new model - order it now without seeing it. Wait and see it then order it, or just go with the older model. To be honest I think I like the look of the older model...but then me being me wants the newest version!! lol. Our baby is due end of February so waiting to see the model before ordering it to me is cutting it a bit fine...

Has anyone else seen the B-Smart or is in this situation too? those that have the Vigour 4, what do you think of it?

I'm not able to post links being a new member, but if you search for "Britax bsmart" you can see pics.

Thanks!

I have the 4+ and after a reccomendation from me my best pal went out and B-Smart.

They are two completely different prams. The Vigour I find MUCH easier to push, it folds up much smaller and much easier.

I love the vigour. Particualrly if you get the carry cot too. It lasted Niamh until she was roughly 6months. Its very easy to steer, fits in the boot of my Megane (and previously a Fiesta) and has a decent size basket.

The down size, the harness gets easily twisted when they get older, however this isn't really an issue as easily fized and when you fold it down sometimes the front wheel catches and you have to put it back up and fold it down again.

Hope this helps.

i have the vigour 3 and i love it. Its so easy to push about.
only trouble is like abigally said it can sometimes get stuck but its a lovely pushchair.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->