bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

I didn't know uve been pregnant before? When? What happened? If u don't mind me asking. I didn't bother testing today. I cudnt face another bfn! Today I had a dizzy moment. My boobs are throbbing a bit but only mild. They haven't swollen up like they normally do before my period but I don't know how many days before AF that normally happens. I've been having vivid dreams every night. I have had some pressure and mild cramps but not today. I really don't wana think I am pregnant coz I feel like I'm setting myself up to fail. Oh and I just ate a block of corned beef which I never do. I just wanted it! Haha. Weird. It smelt like dog food as well. Ha

How r u feeling anyway. Ur at 8dpo? Feel confident or feeling like ur out? X

yeah, oh sorry I thought I told you. I got pregnant back in April...I was soo super psyched and managed to convince my doc at 8.5weeks to do my first ultrasound instead of the usual 12...she agreed. I went in beaming and once there they discovered baby had no hb and stopped growing at 6.5weeks. I was mortified to say the least. Ended up having a d&c on June 15th, this is my first cycle since....

Not feeling confident at all...I'm pretty convinced that I'm getting af..prob by the end of the week...
I, like you don't want to get my hopes up at all. Even still, I'm starting to get af like cramps and not the weird pregnancy type cramps and twinges that a lot of people talk about.

yeah I changed my ticker cuz my last + opk was the 14th, so prob actually o'd on the 15th...right? hmmm lets see, so that would prob really make this 6DPO...oh god I'm all messed up...I'm just gonna wait for af..lol!

We didnt mention ur miscarriage actually. When we were private messaging. Im sorry. U only mentioned it briefly tho. Oh iforgot to mention my insane appetite! I want to and have been eating loads!!!! I'm just thinking about cake as I write this. Wish we had some cake in the house. I'd destroy it! I think all there is is crap ice cream and I'm even tempted by that. The whole dpo is so confusing. I might actually be 9dpo. Who knows? Gonna test again tomorrow. Bah don't see why not! U testing tomorrow?

Oh and I can't aleep again. Shattered all day. Sleep in til 2pm and then can't sleep at night. It's not ideal. Do u monitor ur symPtoms on countdown to pregnancy? Coz if u do we can share cycle info and symptoms etc thru there and u can see other womans as well. It's quite interesting. Once u have an account and ur signed in it's the section called 'my countdown' n u set up ur own page and what info u want to share or keep private. U can leave nice comments on ppls pages too x

hey love how r u today? i tested today. not sure of the result, check this thread out...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/711788-bfp-evap-please-help.html

im all full of nervous energy, i dunno what to think. im trying not to get my hopes up do i bought two frer for tomorrow.....hopefully they will give me an answer, have u tested today?

stopppp!!!! I TOTALLY see a faint line!!!!!!! ohhhhhh my god!!! Are you going crazy right now!!!??? Cuz I sure as hell would be.... I'm so HAPPY for you. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
I would be POAS like every 2 minutes haha!!! You totally have to hold your urine and test again...pleaaaaaaaaaase! What does that first test look like now - I'm sure the line must be darker!!! omg...i hope you're up so we can talk about what you're feeling right now!!

hello gorgeous, well i dunno where my head is at right now. ive just tested again. check out that thread again. there are pictures on page 5 from the test ive just done. tell me what u think. i kinda dont wana get my hopes up and belive its a bfp, its just too good to be true if it is. its like cycle 1. such slim chances. i just need definate proof. i was a mess this morning now i think me and OH are trying to be laid back about it. its doesnt feel real. im not even convinced there is anythign to feel real about. ahhhhhh my head is in a spin. u tested today?

I can't even get over it!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAY!!! Congrats!!! ps I was soo excited that I only read the first page of the thread and didn't realize it was 5 pages long!!! haha I was so pumped about the first pic I was'nt think'n straight!!! THat second pic just confirms everything!! How are you right now??? You are soooo not going to sleep tonight either - but only b/c something AMAZING has happened!!! Am I acting like a nutjob type fanatic right now?? - sorry, I'm just sooo pumped for you!

yeah i tested but it was a big fat negative...I'm telling ya ,I know af is coming to town real soon my friend!! haha...

so ud say im defo pregnant? ur not acting like a nut job!! ur acting like my best ttc friend..which u are!!!!! HAHA. ur exciting is getting me all excited now. i really dont wana believe it. i feel sick to my stomach. i feel full of adrenaline and i just dont wana believe it. im just praying for a sticky bean if its true. is it true? oh my god. i cant believe this might actually be happening right now. part of me wants to cry. part of me wants to laugh!

hey and when it comes to u, ur not out til af comes. ppl get af like symptoms and then end up with a bfp. u never know. its prob just too early to test. ive got all bfn's til today!

r u sure its a bfp? oh my god. ahhhhhhh i wana hug u hahaha x

OH isnt convinced from those tests that i am so thats kinda keeping back my excitement

I totally get your hesitancy...I was like that when I got mine - I was walking around in a dream-like state and with OH it wasn't til a good week after the BFP did he really start to get excited and giggle about it...don't worry, he'll come around soon.
As far as the tests go you did two different brands right?? they both had the same results...so that should say something right there, plus all the symptoms as well! I know you almost dont want to believe it when it actually does happen!

Yeah two different brands. Well I'm gonna test again in the morning with a FRER again. Fingers crossed. I'll let u know the result. Gonna have to go to sleep now Tho. I'm shattered. The screen is hurting my eyes! I got everything crossed for u this month as well! Gnight sweet x

Night-night girlie!!! You better let me know first thing!! I'll be check'n this site first thing in the morning!!

I will do! Promise! I've just nipped back on cause I can't sleep. Still completely shattered but my heads too buzzing I think. I want big fat 2nd line and I want it soon haha. X

Gonna post a pic on that other thread in an hour or so but I reckon it's a little darker! I think this Is my bfp! I'm gonna hold back my excitement (mostly!) still I know it's a sticky bean! Fingers crossed this is my first child. Oh wow that's amazing to say that. How's u this morning? U poas? How u feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->