bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

A line, is a line, is a line!!!!! I still see it!!! Congrats my fabulous friend! Today and tomorrow are considered my weekend off cuz I actually worked this weekend and I could not sleep-in for the life of me. I was so excited to get up and see the 2nd round of pics. Now I'm sitting here with my coffee skimm'n through BFP thread...I tested first thing this am and again BFN. Oh well what can you do. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever =o(, last time I remember my boobs being so tender/sore for almost a week prior to af...I'm convinced I o'd waay later, and we kinda stopped DTD cuz hubby couldn't take much more...hahha

hey!!! you have to check this out!!! I don't know how to post the link to the threads I posted the pics so I'll attach here....IC this am was BFN but with the FRER .........
004.jpg

007.jpg

WHATCHA THINK?????!!!!:shrug:

I can't believe it! What r the chances? This is insane! I'm so happy for u! What's going thru ur head? Oh my... How do u feel!!?!?! I can not believe it! Oh my god! I'm buzzing!

I'm sitting here laughing right now...I just can't get over it!!! THis is CRAZY!!!! I'm so glad I have you here.....
My heart hasn't stopped racing....this is soooooooooo AMAZING...We have a long road ahead of us girl....I'm glad we have each other to go through it together!!

I was kinda gutted to leaving u and now ur coming with me! I can not believe it at all! It's amazing. My test hasn't sunk in yet! R u in shock? I can't believe it. Do u think we will be ok? A happy healthy 9 months? I Want everything to go smoothly! For you and for me! Im so exhausted today and I feel sick. u feeling tired yet? I can't believe it hahahaha!

So sorry for not getting back to you...Hubby is off today with me, so we went to have lunch. I'm still in disbelief! I will totally change my ticker but I want to wait until the morning after I take another test with FMU....just to be sure. How are you feeling?? How's the OH? I was just saying to my hubby who is no where near as excited as me that he probably won't even get excited until a) he sees a bump or b) he's at the doc with me and hears the HB......
I think we are going to be fine... I'm not gonna lie, I'll be super nervous but I think this is all normal. We just have to remember: what is meant to be, is meant to be...I don't want to think too much into things cause I'll just stress myself out and thats bad...We'll be ok no matter what!

Awww wise words there. Sorry I've not been online till now. Been so busy today. I'm knackered and I can't think straight. Listen as soon as u test in the morning update me! And I'll be more awake then (hopefully) and I can reply properly. Oh I'll just ask quickly as well have u got skype? Oh is ur hubby ok with u now?

I just wana say again. Congratulations so much!!! U deserve it! and thanku for being here with me on this journey! I'm so glad I have u and I'm so happy for u I could burst! :) yay xx

How are you feeling today? Any plans?? (Well I'm sure at this stage of the day your plans came and went, I keep forgetting about the time difference.) Hubby is back at work today so I'll probably get to cleaning up the house....ugh. Other than that I have to do a bit of shopping for the house and thats it...oh what a boring life I lead ;o) Maybe I'll go to the park and read for a bit - its gorgeous out. So first thing this morning I got up and POAS (obviously) and the line is def darker than yesterdays. I also used an IC - yesterday it was stark white but this morning theres a hint of a line. Ps I couldn't resist and had to change my ticker last night!
003.jpg

008.jpg

I can't believe we both have little beans in there and our due date is one apart! It's so crazy! Today I've slept in and wasted most of the day. Now about to jump in he bath and go and stay at my friends. (we used to live in flats right next to
Each other and and had a 16month old boy I'm really close to, I used to look after him alot) alot I have no energy to pack what I need and get ready :s also I was a smoker before and this is my first day not smoking! I have a nicotine inhaler. Which I need to wean myself off as well. It is really hard but I imagine every cigarette I don't have I am increasing the chances of a happy healthy baby in my arms. I picture a baby with a cig in his mouth! I won't do that to my baby! Im so excited about everything I ave to come! Ahhhh!!!! How r u? R u tired? Oh I don't work so all I ever do is clean, it's crap! Haha x

Oh and I'm gonna wait till Saturday then test one more time :) then thats it. Doctors next Wednesday :) x

Wow!! You got a docs appt really early!! They usually won't even consider me until I have a missed period and then first appt is at like 8weeks or so!! You're so lucky!! You know I used to smoke too, but I obvi stopped with the last preg a few months back and then everything went wrong, it took everything in me not to start back again - but I knew that I'd be trying to get pregnant again right away so I said screw it! Its sooo hard I know! I'm tempted everyday - but that visual of a baby with a cig in his mouth...not so cute! haha! Well take care of yourself and get plenty of rest...!

Well by next week I'll be classed as missing a period and I'm on medication that I need to be weaned off so I thought it best to get on it pronto! Plus as far the receptionist is concern I might be visiting to organise a termination so they'd have to get me in quick. My gp surgery is pretty good anyway. even tho my favourite gp has left :( she was so lovely. I'm kinda gutted I won't be telling her I'm pregnant :( nevermind!!!! Least I'm telling someone whoop whoop! Look after urself today love :) xxxxx

So....I said I'd give it a shot and call to see if they'd get me in for my first pre-natal appt. The secretary set me up for the 2nd!! She didn't even ask for my LMP...weird. I'm not complaining though!

Oh that's good u got ur appointment! I feel so Pregnant u know. I keep wanting to cry and my emotions r all erratic! I'm tired too! How's ur hubby about it all? My OH seems so bewildered. Bless him. So am I actually x

I don't thinks its hit him but you know he's starting to ask me things like " Is it ok to eat that?? what about the baby? Does this mean we can't have sex anymore??" hahaha god love him!

My fellas not even at that stage. I think part of him just feels taken back. It's like he thought it was gonna take months n he was pretty relaxed n now bam it's just happened. I don't know if he was completely ready! Oh well Its now. I just wana paint the nursery now and get the cot sorted (my mum still has my old cot that I was in and I thought it would be sweet for my baby to go in the cot I was in). I can't wait for my first scan and to hear the heartbeat. This Is such an amazing (and nerve wrecking time isn't it). Have u told anyone yet? X

No, besides hubby - no one. I won't probably until 12 weeks or so. I'm paranoid like that....what about u, have you told people yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->