Buddies needed...(af around 9th Dec)

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Who's up for joining me for another trip on the ttc roller coaster this month?!:happydance:

:witch: got me today and it looks like there are a few more of you out there too. Please join me..it's lonely doing it alone!!!

:hug:

Mine came on saturday :D may i join you? Xx

Of course, welcome!
So here we go again?!

This is 4th time round for me, got a bit obsessed with charting and cm last month.. lovely! Am taking every suggested vit under the sun and am willing to try anything!

What about you? :hug:

can i join you both too? mine came yesterday, only my second go at trying so gonna maybe give the temperature thing a go maybe you can both give me some pointers lol

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

Temping can be good to give you info but can get obsessive! So how have you found ttc so far?

:hugs:

well its my first time ever actually trying, before the implant it was like i was super fertile! hence the reason going on it. this month was fine but as i didnt get :witch: the whole time on the implant it was quite difficult to work out dates for ovulation etc. so i got some cheap ovulation tests off ebay and kept using them till i got a positive, about 3 dpo i had all the usual pregnancy symptoms and i was convinced i was going to get :bfp: even right up till yesterday morning. gutted! i was going to try the same process this month but with temps but im a bit overwhelmed by all that!

how long have you been ttc?

Can I Join?
:witch: came to me (and I was HAPPY!!!) Monday the 8th. :)
This is my first CYCLE since July.
I got preggo in July...but miscarried our bub at 9 w 4 d....and then got preggo RIGHT Away after I stopped miscarrying... and sadly miscarried that bub Nov 5. :(

Not sure if Hubs and I are going to try this month...or possibly next month, but would be nice to have some cycle buddies!

Hi can I join you please. :witch: came on the 9th, and then after that it will be my first proper month of trying.:happydance:

Welcome ladies, thanks for joining. :hug:

Really sorry to hear about your loss ladies. :hugs: Lot of luck this time around. :dust:

Jo, temps isn't too bad if you have a regular routine. You need to take it a roughly the same time each day, first thing and literally before you move! Even getting up can affect it. Are you on fertility friend? Have you got a thermometer yet? I'd recommend the boots one, it stores your temp so you can go back to sleep!!

Does anyone else temp? Anyone got a game plan for this month? I'm hoping it'll be more chilled as its the hols and I wont stress too much about it - who am kidding!!!

:hugs:

lol well i bought a thermometer and ovulation test and hpt off ebay last night, i'll give it a go but i cant be doing with it overtaking my life just yet, i have gone on fertility friend but it all looks a bit confusing. maybe seeing as its xmas just relax have a few drinks and just see if it happens for me like before!

im a bit a head of you lot but i'll join you anyway!!! first proper cycle TTC for me!!

I'm not a big fan of Ovulation strips, OR temping...
I found that it consumed my every move, and I didn't like that. PLUS As soon as I stopped temping, and checking Ovulation... I got pregnant. lol
So, go figure!
I'm gonna go into this months TTC efforts with an open mind, and a lot less stress. :)

Best of luck ladies! :)

Ooo, I'd really love to join you ladies (thanks for telling me about the group Mrs. G!), but as I'm going away next week for the rest of the month, I don't think I should, since I won't be able to get on much while I'm out of the country. But I hope you won't mind if I stalk now and then, will you? Good luck to all of us, hope we get a New Year's BFP!!!!

You guys have the same idea as me. I'm going to try to chill this month. I figure its fate - it's literally preventing me from going through my obsessive ritual this month. I can't temp like usual, and it might even be hard finding the time to do OPKs since I'll probably be busy visiting relatives, seeing the Italian countryside, having three hour long dinners with OHs family (if it sounds glamorous to you, I can assure you now that it just sounds more glamorous than it actually is). The universe is conspiring against me - it's yelling at me, I really need to take a break. So fine, it wins. I'm taking a breather.

I ma also just letting nature take it's course at the moment. This will be my first month of trying, so I am not going to try too hard to begin with or it could become obsessional. I don't think I could take :bfn: every month if I knew I was doing everything I could - so it is the relaxed approach for me as well at the moment.

well i bought the ovulation strips as because i was on the implant or 2 years with no :witch: i have no idea what my cycles are like and no idea when i ovulate, its just to give me a rough idea, i dont think i'll start temping yet it sounds stressfull!
i did have a thought this morning to just have :sex: everyday and see what happens lol i think OH would have a fit!
:hug:

well u know this is my first af since having charlie so i have no idea how long my cycle is going to be but if its a normal 28 day cycle this weekend is my best for baby making!!!! everyone cross ur fingers that OH is home for me!! (hes in the forces only home every now and again!) if i havnt had AF by new years eve im gunna test! any one else gunna be testing for new year!?!?...i know thats agggess away!

can i join you girls???:blush:

my af came on saturday first one since my m/c and d&c so feelin stronger in myself to try again

would be great to have some ppl to chat to whilst ttc xxxx

my fertile days should be early next week so if :witch: doesn;t arrive next month the i will be testing new years xxxx

oh yey! i have a feeling its gunna be BFN for me like but then again anything can happen!! it'll be amazing if number 2 happens quicker than number 1 did tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->