Buddies needed...(af around 9th Dec)

im confusseddd acording to ff today is supposed to be O day but my ticker says other wise? i took an opk today any way got nothing!?

Hey nicnac, glad to see you back!

I def think chilled out xmas :sex: is the way forward - twinkling lights, roaring fires, etc etc My dh has even threatened to get a sheepskin rug!!:rofl: Don't fancy it much though, all that fluff!!

im confusseddd acording to ff today is supposed to be O day but my ticker says other wise? i took an opk today any way got nothing!?

Not an expert, but I'd agree with your ticker, 14 days from end of cycle isn't it? Especially if opk's neg...?

:hugs:

I'd agree with FF. LilyPie does not calculate it based on your temps, but based upon info you input once when you make it. Most women's cycles are not the same ever ytime by a long shot. FF bases it on your actual daily temps and info. I actually change my LilyPie counter several times throughout my cycles to read accurately. I'd use FF, but it doesn't provide countdown of any sort, so I just deal with having to change my LilyPie one.

Really hoping that I Ov on friday the 19th!...cuz then Hubs and I can :sex: and those little :spermy:'s can GET THE EGG!!! :)

I've been so sick lately... :( Hubs got me super sick while he was here the weekend...and I had to take today off work, because I was up 3/4 of the night puking my guts up. bleh.

Feeling better now...

Can't say that I use OPK's or check my CM, or CP...:dohh:
Cuz... you now, it's too stressful and all that kinda good stuff. I bought a thermometer, but decided after hubs didn't like it that it wasn't a good idea. :)

How are you ladies making out with the Christmas stress and making sure to get the :sex: in? Anyone have any luck?

Morning,

CD9 for me today! Hoping for another :sex: tomorrow, then skip a day etc till the OPK's starting turning pink, then every day for 3 days, skip a day and then again. OMG :rofl: no wonder my poor OH feels like a :spermy: donor! I think it's one of the most difficult things of getting OH to perform to a schedule.

You get so many docs telling you to relax, just have lots of :sex: but as soon as the OH's know it's not spontaneous, it loses all appeal.

I promise myself each month that Im not going to get obsessive, but then I see the days ticking down to O, and my OCD takes over. I start panicking that we won't get chance or he won't be up for it at the right time, and I feel myself getting wound up and upset. The coarsing hormones raging round my body don't help and it feels stressful....and this contradicts all the medical advice you hear.

I can feel the panic setting in for this weekend now. O should be somewhere around Sun/Mon, I think...and waking up in a panic and wanting to cry is a normal indicator. I'm really hoping that finishing work soon will help with the relaxing and chilling - Lordy knows I need a break!

Why can't this be easier? I always thought as a younger girl, when all these periods came along to mess up our bodies and minds, that wouldn't it be a hell of a lot easier to take a pill when you wanted to have a baby, rather than taking one every day that you didn't? Maybe thats one for the medical industry!! :rofl:

Bit rambly this morning girls, my apologies.

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Big :hug:

Im so bloody grumpy today! well and yesterday lol Dunno how me and oh are meant to :sex: and make babies when im snapping at him and being such grumpy bitch! Poor oh tried it on last night and i pushed him off and went to sleep lol
I am stressed at work so im hoping it'll go after tomorrow cos i finish tomorrow till 5th jan! :happydance: but then i always get like this at this time of year, its my daughters 3rd anniversary in 12 days :cry:
maybe i should go xmas shopping on friday and occupy myself that way
:hug:

i give up! i know ov is gunna be tomorrow or sumtime! only thing is chris isnt home untill friday night! then hes home for 2 weeks!!! wrong 2 weeks!! :(:( i dont think im even gunna get pregnant untill after we get married and are living together again!! if ov is in the middle of the week this month will it be every month?!

Hey ladies

Jo: Hon, I'm with you...why does it seem when the body's are ready the mind's not willing. In my house it seems OH & I take turns to be the moody one!! I blame it on my hormones raging around...don't know what his excuse is! :rofl:

Zara: Oh sorry hon that DF is away...bugger! Your O will change from month to month depending on your cycle length. I'm 27-29 days and over this year it's moved from weekend to week and from the beginning of the month to the end! My yearly planner in my diary looks like it has the pox!! On a plus note, if you Ov tomorrow or Friday, then the little eggy can survive for 24-48hours, so you make sure you grab that man o yours as soon as he walks through the door and get jiggy!!! Best of luck hon

well good news! he could be coming home early!!! could be tomorrow night! woooo so exited looks like im still in the running!!

well good news! he could be coming home early!!! could be tomorrow night! woooo so exited looks like im still in the running!!

Get to it girl!!!:happydance:

Found out last night that ANOTHER one of my friends is pg....:hissy: DH is trying to say the right things at the mo and when I said to him, everyone's beating us to it, he replied, the baby is just waiting til it can be a good star sign.. quite cute, but where does he get this reassuring crap!!

If any of you fancy a giggle, check out the "how to spot someone ttc" thread in ttc section Genius!!:rofl:

cheered up a bit now, went shopping a bit earlier and wrapped my daughters xmas presents tonight, roll on tomorrow last day :)
quick question - on opks right if you get a faint line i know its a negative but does it mean o is on its way?

The tests all say it has to be equal to or darker than the other line. I always think any line is better than none and if it gets progressively darker it's a good sign. I've never really got a true pos, I think it's easy to miss the peak unless you're testing more than once a day.

Have given up on temping this month. Have got flu and a temp of 100 which has sent ff mad!!

Come on eggys!!!!

Morning!!!

No OPk +'ves for me just yet? :hissy: It's confusing the hell out of me, because for the last two days I've been getting some pains around the ovary area. Will keep trying!

OH has been feeling ill and moody the last couple of days, so hoping he'll improve in time for the weekend!

Mrs G - Love you DH's outlook on the star signs - so cute!

Zara - Good luck tonight!!!!!

Have a fab day y'all

thanks nicnac! roll on tonight sooo exited! cant wait to have him back for 2 whole weeeks!!! my friends want me to go out tonight :( im debating but i dont think i will iv missed him loads this week!! cant wait to get some baby making done :rofl:

Can I join? I'm not even sure I can get pregnant anymore. We've been trying off and on for over a year now.

I'm supposed to O on Christmas Day and I don't know if I'm going to get any 'gifts' from hubby that morning.

There are some days I don't want to try, I don't want to get pregnant, I don't care anymore. Was even thinking about going back to my old job that would have me travel far from home for weeks at a time.

I don't know anymore. I do want another baby but I'm getting tired of BFNs and the witch showing up. Have had 5 children already and 4 m/c's, one being twins.

Just kinda depressed about the whole thing. Getting snowed in doesn't help of course, well it would if John was home. 8 inches of snow in front of my door. He's stuck at work and I'm stuck here.

At least I have BnB.

Can I join you all? I only just found this post....my computer has been poorly for a while!!!
My :witch: was 9th Dec........I have an 11 year old daughter....but have had 3 m/c's since, the last one being 25th August this year!
Had a bit of a rollercoaster life with my husband being killed in an accident 2 years ago,but I have found happiness again, and am feeling so lucky in my life at long last!

Hey mommymichelle and jaccib! You are very welcome!! So sorry to hear both your stories, I wish you all the luck and :dust: in the world. :hug:

Hope the baby making is going well for all of you over the holidays. I've given up the temping and opks for christmas and am going with the chilled out approach.. at least I think I can keep it up!!

:hugs:

well im still waiting on positive opk, now i should really know this question - will i ovulate the same time as last month? bearing in mind its only my 2nd cycle after the implant. it just seems such a long wait compared to other people - or is that just my imagination lol
oh says i have no patience whatsoever in anything i do lol

I think in theory you should ov at about the same time but I also think it can change loads too.. sorry,no help!!
Are you temping cos that will give you an idea, but only after the event!! Great!! What about checking cm?
What day did you ov on last month? I didn't ov til cd18 last month but this month I got ewcm on day 13. I've decided the only answer is :sex: all week!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->