Buddies needed...(af around 9th Dec)

well lets hope we both get a new year :bfp: then we can say the fireworks are for our celebrations lol

Hi Sara, welcome!

I reckon a bit of chill out is what we all need. I know what you all mean by becoming obsessive! My parent must have conceived me around this time of year (oooh what a thought!?!)

As I'm only cd3 I'm gonna have a few drinks this weekend and see what happens! :witch: seems to have been short lived this time around.

:dust: to all and thanks for all joining! :hug:

Hi Susan, nice to have you !:hugs:

Gettin ready to gettttttttttt it on this weekend! :D
WOOHOO
:sex:ing it up!
Anyone else?? :)

I've already started though I probably won't O for another 9/10 days!

well I probably won't O for another 10 days or so either... but what's the sense in wasting time? lol
:D
I'm just excited to finally see my hubbers... it's been a long week.
Only one more to go and he's DONE school!!
Let's just hope he can find work close to home now... :-S Or else... I won't be getting preggo at all this month or next... *sigh*

im ready!!! this weekends my only hope untill next month!! hes home tonight YEEEYYYYY so exited :rofl: O should be roughly tuesday so sat is 3 days before, and Sun is 2!! shame we cant do any :sex: n monday or tuesday :( but the best times are 2-3 days before anyway right? hehehe i hope i dont O later!!!

i've been :sex: nearly everyday and then more than once a day lol :happydance:. i really dont know when i'm goona O this month due to mc, so i'm imagining cycle will be a little crazy so i'm making sure i give my little egg the best chance :headspin:, and hoping for a :bfp:

thank god :witch: has gone, i worked out last night its been about 6 years since proper decent :witch: and this one had to be the worst, i thought i was gonna bleed to death at one point :rofl: ok maybe slight exaggeration there but you get what i mean lol thankfully it was short!!
anyway looks like i am the only one not getting any :sex: this weekend :( but then im out in amsterdam wooo hooo! plenty of :wine: i think!

Blimey girls, sounds like there's gonna be a lot of:sex: over the wkend!! Go for it I say!!

We're away at a wedding this wkend. Haven't had :wine: for quite a while so I'll either be :sleep: or we'll be :sex: like mad!!

How's everyone feeling this month?

:dust: to all

I'm not sure how I"m feeling exactly...
Can't help but "assume" I'm going to get pregger right away...
Because of past experiences... I got preggo right after coming off B/C, THEN had my m/c, and got preggo right away AFTER that without having a :witch: in between... so
I really don't know.

I'm anxious though, because I don't want to have another repeat and lose another bub... :(

So worried...

Oh hun, I've got everything crossed for you for this month. :hugs:

I've got mine crossed for you too ducky! Let's get our :bfp:'s TOGETHER!! :)

hey girls im back from amsterdam - just about in one piece

OMG is all i have to say about that place! lol

How is everyone? good weekend?

Hey, glad you enjoyed Amsterdam!!

Very hungover yesterday from a wedding on Sat, had one of those am I or aren't I gonna be sick moments on the motorway!!

Saw doc today to bombard her with stupid questions and she basically said I need to chill out about the whole ttc thing. She said temping and opks and cm charting really aren't necessary, just lots of :sex:!!! Decided I'm gonna try and relax a bit more this month about it (will be hard, I am a control freak Virgo!) and see what santa brings me!!

How's everyone else's month going??

:hugs:

im still just gonna use opks as i dont know my cycle length yet so no idea when the best time to :sex: is so if i do them at least i have a rough idea when to get down to it lol poor oh though is shattered bless him not only is he working full time but he's doing the house up as in new kitchen and bathroom and its not going so smoothly! so i'll have to catch him in a good mood lol

well i only managed it once this weekend!! :(:( on saturday! i was sooo tierd on sunday i didnt even want to think about :sex: never mind another baby!!! im gutted now like but never mind! O will probably be midweek so looks like this months not my month :(

Hey Ladies

May I join you please? CD1 was Tuesday 10th, but I kind of hid in a hole in self pity, and it's my first day back on BnB.

I'm really hoping for a NY :bfp:, but will have to control my excitement as this is cycle 19 since coming off BCP.

I don't temp as my OH goes nuts about the beeping. I track CP & CM and take every vit & sup I hear about (B6 is going to be my new thing to see if that helps), but as most of you know, the docs seems to think EWCM and lots of sex is all that's needed!

Got a couple of :sex::sex: in yesterday (omg, can't remember the last time we did that!) and am hoping that OH can maintain this stamina for the next week or so! O should be around this weekend/Monday, so have my preseed at the ready and lots of relaxed, calming, babymaking thoughts!

How's you ladies today?

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"