Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Awww..that's such a cute scan pic baby dreamer...am glad things are fine with you....9 weeks already...that's awesome..when will you be released to obgyn?

Brandy- hope your little ones are doing fine!

August- if you still follow this thread let us know how you and your triplets are.

How is everyone else??

I would love to hear from August :( Since she is carrying triplets she should almost be what they would consider term for them since she got her BFP long before me I think.

I just checked and August would actually be 26W Pregnant right now with Trips... But she hasnt logged in since 9/23 :( I hope all is well with her.

Hey Ladies:hi: Sounds like everyone is doing great!

I had my transfer last Tuesday, November 19th. I am 6dpt today. My OTD is 12/3. It's pointless testing now (even though I am) because the doctor has me doing mini ovidrel doses. My last one was yesterday. Hopefully the pink line stays!!!

Brandy-I pray and hope she is fine and so are her triplets.

Baby love- congrats on pupo hun...pray you get your bfp soon....fx'd for u!

Brandy-I pray and hope she is fine and so are her triplets.

Baby love- congrats on pupo hun...pray you get your bfp soon....fx'd for u!

Thanks Mission and Brandy! I'm over the moon!

Mission, how are you feeling? Do you have a bump yet with your twins?
I'm only carrying one and I'm only 9 1/2 weeks but I already have a belly pooch! Eeek! Are you planning on finding out the sexes?

Babylove, I have everything crossed for you!!

Hi baby dreamer, am doing fine . Yea I have a visible bump now and had to buy some maternity clothes too.
WE have a scan on December 5th and will probably find out genders then as I will be 17 weeks...am so exited about it. Time is flying!!!

Hey Ladies:hi: Sounds like everyone is doing great!

I had my transfer last Tuesday, November 19th. I am 6dpt today. My OTD is 12/3. It's pointless testing now (even though I am) because the doctor has me doing mini ovidrel doses. My last one was yesterday. Hopefully the pink line stays!!!

cant wait to hear about your bfp :)

As for me things are going well. I have another scan Tuesday morning well in about 10 hours. I should be asleep but I dont sleep alot these days haha

Mission, how exciting!! Do you have any gender guesses?
I'm trying to squeeze in an appointment with the perinatologist to get my NT scan and testing done before we leave for Christmas vacation!

Brandy, thinking about you and your scan today :flower:

I hope everyone else is great and enjoying getting ready for the holidays!

Scan went well!! My cerclage is holding well the doctors are very happy :) The babies are 1.2 and 1.4lbs :)

Attachments

• Clifford_Brandy 11-26_12.jpg
    Clifford_Brandy 11-26_12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Clifford_Brandy 11-26_10.jpg
    Clifford_Brandy 11-26_10.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey baby dreamer, I am hoping its one of each but I will be happy even if both are of same sex...I just want them to be healthy. No guesses yet...
I loved my nt scan..they looked like tiny humans which was adorable..good luck for that.

Brandy- those pics are awesome..can't wait to have a 3d scan...
Am glad your cerclage is holding well.

Hey ladies, I have a question for you. When did you stop your PIO injections or progesterone suppositories?
At my last scan, 9 weeks, my doctor told me to stop the PIO and estrace. I still had enough PIO left for two injections so we went ahead and used it up and I also have a bunch of crinone suppositories so I asked him if I could keep using those till our 11 week scan and he said that was fine but nor necessary. I'm just so afraid to stop them. I know you can have some spotting/bleeding when you stop and I know that will freak me out!

I think I've decided to take my last one on Monday and that way if I spot I will have my scan on Thursday to reassure me. What do you think?

Hi baby, I had the same situation .was asked to stop at 9 weeks. I was scared so continued and spoke to my obgyn and she said no harm in continuing till 12 weeks. If you have suppositories left tel your doctor about your concern and continue..it helped me relax. And I stopped estrace at 9. Dint have a problem with it.And relax everything will be alright hun!!!

Thanks mission! Did you have any bleeding or spotting when you stopped?

Nope. Not at all...it was all fine..I worried a lot but I guess our bodies are well prepared to support a pregnancy by then...about progesterone, I continued till 11 weeks and then weaned it off. I heard from many women that stopping at 9 causes spotting and bleeding so dint want to take a chance..

The doctor had me stop POI at 10 Weeks and the suppositories at 12 weeks. However, at 15 weeks I had my cervical complications so they had me start back on the injections and I will continue those tills 34w or delivery.

I stopped the PIO at 12 weeks per the doctor.

Thanks so much ladies! I'm going to use up the ones I have then just to be safe. Can't hurt I guess.

:hi: all hope everyone is well?
Been a long time since we stated Ivf and many of us are progressing so far :)

1babydreamer I was using internally not injections I just used up what I had until my 12 weeks scan and had no bleeding- I had bleeding at 7 weeks think that was the last of it??

babylove gl with testing got everything crossed for you :hugs:

hope all the pregnant ladies are enjoying baby shopping???- mission, bma, brandy and anyone I missed sorry!

starlight how are you doing???

No go for me on this cycle. Beta is not back yet but AF showed up heavy this morning. Our follow up is next Monday so we'll see when we can try again. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->