Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

bma thanks feeling a bit better the pains have calmed so if it was a cyst then maybe it popped :shrug: either was I will know thurs wether I have a cyst or not I guess...

When do you take your last bcp???

captain it is sad it didn't happen naturally I think like that too :hugs: but I see it as we haven't given up and we will do all we can :) this will make our bfp's even more special when we get them after going through this process :hugs:

captain & Bma not long now girls :happydance: my EC is estimated around may 2nd so won't be too much time between us all :)

kismat, that is great that you are able to be carefree and not stress over O! I feel totally the same way right now, but about a year ago I would have been stressing out so much, lol.

scerena, yes so excited for the trip. a week and a half away now! I also want to fight to put 2 back as well. We haven't met with the doctor yet so I am not sure what their thoughts are on that....! I have the same fears as you and bma and also would love love love twins :) Sorry you are worried about your scan on Thurs and are getting little pains, I hope that Thursday comes quick so you can confirm that everything is all good!

missionmommy, so sorry that you will need to wait a while before the ET, totally understand that it feels like an eternity but I hope that the time flies by and maybe even gets to be sooner than you expect!! Since our consult isn't till the end of April, I assume the earliest that I will be able to cycle is June/July if the clinic wants to run repeat tests, so maybe we will be around the same time :)

Good luck captain!

Scerena my ER should take place around 01.05. So it seams we are going to go through it at the same time ;-)

kismat, that is great that you are able to be carefree and not stress over O! I feel totally the same way right now, but about a year ago I would have been stressing out so much, lol.

scerena, yes so excited for the trip. a week and a half away now! I also want to fight to put 2 back as well. We haven't met with the doctor yet so I am not sure what their thoughts are on that....! I have the same fears as you and bma and also would love love love twins :) Sorry you are worried about your scan on Thurs and are getting little pains, I hope that Thursday comes quick so you can confirm that everything is all good!

missionmommy, so sorry that you will need to wait a while before the ET, totally understand that it feels like an eternity but I hope that the time flies by and maybe even gets to be sooner than you expect!! Since our consult isn't till the end of April, I assume the earliest that I will be able to cycle is June/July if the clinic wants to run repeat tests, so maybe we will be around the same time :)

Good luck captain!

Yep i'm really trying not to worry at all...just being carefree and going with the flow right now. i am temping so that is driving me a little crazy where my temps haven't spike back up yet. so i don't know if i o'd or not. but we will see tomorrow morning what the temp is. hopefully it goes sky rocket so i know i o'd for sure. who knows. but i'm excited about a week from tomorrow, our consult. i know it's just a consult but it's exciting to learn about ivf and when we will actually start the proces. i'm thinking sometime in June ...

kismat - I hope that your temp has a nice big spike so that you can get confirmation of O :) I totally understand being excited for the IVF consult, I am the same. I cannot wait to come back from our trip so that we can go to our consult on April 29th! I was also thinking that we may be able to start in June - maybe we'll get to cycle together!

Been MIA for a few days... Trying to catch up!
GL BMA and Screna!! can't wait to hear how it goes :dance:
Missionmommy sorry to hear about what you are going through, sometimes it seems like we just can't catch a break :hugs:

So I am supposed to start AF hopefully this Saturday or Sunday if my cycle (fingers crossed) stays regular. I've had sore breasts though since about Friday of last week. I never, ever have that before AF. I had to find a bigger bra so it didn't hurt so bad. Also, I started cramping yesterday and am cramping again today. Cramping is very normal for me, but not this early before AF. This is my last "natural" cycle before IVF. I'm afraid to let myself think it could actually happen before we start IVF but this is all really weird. I'm not sure what to think anymore... I told my husband yesterday that I think my body hates me :growlmad:

bizzbii yay so great to have someone gong through things at the exact time :) when do you start stimming again???

starlight thanks Hun fx'd everything will be okay at my scan :) not long at all are you all packed or are you a last-minute packer??? Just think after a good time away it will be time for your consult :)
Twins would be amazing right!!!!

kismat fx'd you get that temp spike ASAP :hugs: can't wait for to to have your consult :)

babylove I have everything crossed for you that this will be your lucky cycle with the symptoms you don't usually get :hugs: everything crossed for you!!! Will you test or wait it up???

Scerena - I always tell myself I won't test but I usually do. I am going to try and wait. If AF doesn't show by Monday, I'll test.

babylove - have my fingers crossed that you will have a regular natural cycle or better yet get a nice surprise :)

scerena - haven't packed yet, but we leave on a Saturday night, so will have Friday evening and Saturday to pack. I did pop by the bank yesterday to do a currency exchange, so figure as long as we have our passport, some cash, and credit card, we are good! Yes twins would be amazing!!!! We would *love* to have twins!

starlight that's okay then you will have plenty of time to pack on the weekend then :) I love changing the money up it makes it feel more exciting as you know you're going soon :)

Scerena my last BCP is this Saturday! :happydance:
I just noticed that you have a c in your username :dohh:

Baby love- ahhh!!! I hope you get a natural bfp before ivf! That would be the best! I was convinced this last cycle I was pregnant. Convinced! Signs I'd never had. So, I too think my body hates me! It's Murphy's law for infertility: every cycle your body will acquire new symptoms just to mess with you and previous AF symptoms that you never paid attention to will make you question every twinge and pull! This TWW with ivf is going to drive me insane! Good luck!

Bma that's okay :) Saturday is only around the corner :) I'm hopefully stopping bcp thurs fx'd!!! Going to be very close :)

scerena, you're so right that the money exchange make the trip feel more real. I am usually sad when a trip is over, but when this one is done I am going to be super excited to get back for the consult. Never would have thought thta I'd be so excited for a doctor's appt. Have my FX for you that you're good to go this Thurs and can stop BCP!

bma, yay for stopping bcp so soon!!

starlight I bet you will be super happy when the the trip is over and then it's your consult :) although I'm sure that you will enjoy every second of the trip :)
This doctors appointment is something for you to look forward too though :) I can't wait to hear all about it :)

Yay scerena, we wil be injecting ourselves around the same time :haha:

Starlight- hope you have a great time and don't think about babies or ivf (if that's possible) can't wait to hear what they say at your consult! My estimated egg retrieval is April 29!! Eek seems so far away yet not really!!

So ladies i feel like i'm o'ing...i have sharp pains down there and it started a few hours ago. hasn't stopped. i'm thinking it's the follie(s)...also i'm thinking if it doesn't go away by tomorrow morning then i'll call my doc to see what he says. all the IUI's i had to take ovidrel in order for the follicle to drop...so maybe that's what it is...

Bma it's going to be good having ladies doing their cycles at the same time at east we can support each other :hugs:

kismat are you still having the pain today??? :hugs:

Bma it's going to be good having ladies doing their cycles at the same time at east we can support each other :hugs:

kismat are you still having the pain today??? :hugs:

No they stopped about 2 in the morning. My hubby and i were trying to get in the mood when i don't know what happened and he got very upset with me. i think all of the IUI timed stuff really got to him. so that was it for our night. but atleast i know he hasn't been happy with the timed stuff. which i understand, but it's out of our control as well. but now i know what he wants. he feels like the romance is gone from our relationship and the only reason we have sex is to have a baby and nothing else. i told him i agree, that the last few months have been hard. but atleast we both know how we are feeling now. oh well if i o'd...i just feel really bad that he felt bad for several months and didn't tell me. so now i'm trying to think of ways to spice up our romance life!!! i'm thinking of having him come with me shopping for some new lingerie, my bday is coming up and i can tell him i want to get a few new things. i feel that would be fun. i just don't want to be a boring wife...i get what he was saying, i don't wear anything sexy anymore, or turn the candles on, or have the room be in a romantic mood. i heard from a great source the key to a happy marriage is a spicy life, lol...

anyways so that was my night. so the pains went away so i think i o'd, but not sure. i put in my temp this morning and FF didn't say i o'd. so who knows. oh well i'm just going to stop temping now and just enjoy my time with my hubby.

Hey ladies sorry I havent check in for a while. I see some ladies are getting ready to start and I am so excited for you! I do hope you get your bfps!

My cycle has been postponed because of a 2 cm cyst they found the day i should have stared stimming. It seems my body was trying to ovulate while on BCPs and it caused the cyst. So my dr gave me some pills to take for 10 days. I will be flying home today and go into my obgyn next wednesday to see if the pills worked. IF they did then I will be coming back to florida to start stimming on the 22nd.

scerena, yes I will be sure to tell you all about the trip and the consult! Both are just a few weeks away, yay! how are you doing today?

bma, your estimated ER is the same day as my consult, so lots of great things will be happening around that time :) Since we have had this consult scheduled, I feel much less stressed about all things TTC, probably because it is all out of our hands now, so that is a nice feeling.

kismat, sorry that you had a tough night with your hubby. I think that it is a great idea to get some sexy lingerie and spice up things in the bedroom. My DH and I went through similar issues as we had timed BD with clomid and it really took all the romanace and excitement out of things. Now that we are waiting for IVF, everything is a lot better as we are having fun with things again :)

ttcbaby, sorry to hear about the cyst. Hpe that the pills do the trick and that you're able to start stimming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->