Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

kismat I find ttc does strip the romance out of a relationship alot!!! Sounds like you're doing the right thing taking hubby shopping so you can get his imagination running ;) candles, lingerie it will soon be back to normal :)

ttc sorry to hear about your cycle being postponed!!! (I know i said on the other thread) Fx'd the cyst has gone Hun so you can get started on the 22nd :hugs:

starlight exciting times ahead for you :) I'm doing good thanks, scan tomorrow, hoping I can start my stims next week fx'd!!!!

Kismat - I so applaud you for not getting angry and really focusing on his needs! That's tough when babies are on the mind. We all need to remember that our marriages should ideally come first. :) you obviously get it. I remember having a fight with DH and then after cooling off I realized that my marriage is number one and if I can't get pregnant I still want to be his wife and have a great marriage!!

Kismat - I so applaud you for not getting angry and really focusing on his needs! That's tough when babies are on the mind. We all need to remember that our marriages should ideally come first. :) you obviously get it. I remember having a fight with DH and then after cooling off I realized that my marriage is number one and if I can't get pregnant I still want to be his wife and have a great marriage!!

I totally and 100% agree with you BMA. We are there wives first and foremost. I said the same thing to myself, it did hurt don't get me wrong thinking i haven't been fulfilling his desires. But now that we both have talked over stuff, our relationship is even stronger and i can say that from just 1 day. It's just great!!! Having timed sex and all that is alot of stress, and wish that didn't have to happen. But we can't lose sight of our hubbies feelings and desires either!! Thanks so much for your support and thought!! I love being on here to talk to you girls knowing you all are going through the same thing as we are.

Sorry ladies...
Scan was fine :) I start nasal spray tonight :)
Took my last bcp today so will wait for af and then start my stims next week sometime (probs thurs) :)

Got all my meds it all feels so real now :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing okay???

scerena, am thrilled for you that the scan went well and that you are able to go off BCP now. stimming next week --- how exciting!!! I would also be super excited if I had meds in hand, lol :)

Scerena - so glad that you start stimming soon!! It must feel great to get going!!! Yippee!! Xx

scerena- Glad that your scan went well hun!:hugs:
everythingz happening so soon ..u must be sooo excited...i wish Af comes real soon 4 u !
ttcbaby- thats so sad hun....i pray your cyst disappears sooon...i know how it feels like when things get delayed....a single day feels like eternity....
starlight-howz it going?? al set for the vacation?
kismat- thats a brilliant idea hun..i could steal the idea from you and take hubby shopping too...doin something exciting together always helps!!!!
when couples who love eachother go through tough times , they come out stronger..sometimes i feel like al this is a blessing in disguise...we did suffer on the intimacy aspect,...but we came really closer emotionally ...:hugs:
bma- i sooo agree with you on the" marriage comes first " aspect!! so when r u starting stimming??got your meds yet?
babylove- howz it goin..i hope its a BFP for u ..fx'd !

starlight thanks Hun :hugs: won't be long until you're picking up your meds :)

everhopeful thank you :hugs: I'm so excited to get started!!! The IVF roller coaster is about to begin!!!

Have you tested early yet???

mission thank you they said af should come in a few days but as lining is thin from bcps just class any bleeding as af wether it's old blood/ spotting or bright red... Exciting!!!

How's things going with you???

starlight thanks Hun :hugs: won't be long until you're picking up your meds :)

everhopeful thank you :hugs: I'm so excited to get started!!! The IVF roller coaster is about to begin!!!

Have you tested early yet???

mission thank you they said af should come in a few days but as lining is thin from bcps just class any bleeding as af wether it's old blood/ spotting or bright red... Exciting!!!

How's things going with you???

Am doing fine...have been having cramps in the lower abdomen and twinges in my ovaries occassionaly ...My nurse doesnt seem to bother about it..she says its fine:growlmad: sometimes i wish i could get a peek inside my body to see whats goin on....lol!!!bbs are real sore and its only after a week of bcps....i have to take them til the 25th...but lupron starts on 21st...so ten days to go for the real Meds to start...we have put an order at the pharmacy and my meds wil be arriving sooon..:)

so how you planning to do the injections? someone there to help you??

mission I will do the injections myself as I'm using menopur and I've done 3 previous menopur cycles whilst TTC (not for IVF though) trust me the Injections are fine once you've done the first one...

Will you be doing your own ones or oh???

Not long then!!! You getting excited???

Yeh the bcps have gave me killer boobs after a week!!! :hugs:

The sight of a needle scares me...!Wil ask Dh to do it Initially..then wil slowly get on with doin it myself..hopefully!
Am starting to get a little excited!!
when is your ER goin to be..any estimated dates given by your RE?

mission I thought I was going to faint the first time I done it, after that I was fine, but do what ever you feel comfortable with if you prefer oh to do it then let him do it :)

Yes it should be around may 2nd :) could be before or after by about then :)

Scerena - haven't tested yet. Trying to hang in there!! I hate testing early and sitting in limbo... Saturday morning I will find out!! Xx

everhopeful is Saturday morning going to be your beta? Or are you testing from home??? I really hope that this is 3rd time lucky for you :hugs:

Scerena- I'm with the lister and they ask you to POAS to test. They don't encourage beta tests as they feel it might add anxiety etc, only if you have a history of ectopics I think.
So I will use first response and call in the result!
Xx

everhopeful oh yeh! Forgot you was with lister!!! So am I :) you're doing fab waiting until OTD well done you :hugs:

Sorry ladies...
Scan was fine :) I start nasal spray tonight :)
Took my last bcp today so will wait for af and then start my stims next week sometime (probs thurs) :)

Got all my meds it all feels so real now :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing okay???

Yay! How exciting! I got all my meds too and set it all up in a little cubby hole thing in my closet! :happydance: excited for you.

Mission- I got all my meds Tuesday and set it up in order of how ill be taking them! Can not wait to start. I go in Wednesday for my baseline u/s and blood work and I will most likely start that same night! I wish I could peek inside my body too. :wacko: it's so fun when al the meds arrive. :)

Oh! And I've done injections before and it's not bad at all. Ill probably try to do the ice trick before and after the shot because my last IUI with injections I started getting sore and I'd inject around the same spots every night. And this time around it will be bravelle, menopur and cetrotide ... Not sure if its all three every night though. Will see at my teaching appt on Wednesday !

Baby love- how are you doing? Still no AF?!?? Stay away :witch: lol but for real....

Ever hopeful- good luck!! Hoping you get your bfp! :)

bma I'm excited for you too :happydance: so good getting your meds feels so much more real doesn't it :) you should be starting the night before me :)

I saw that you will be starting that thurs! its Very real. And I'm still so excited. Not scared or anything! Just ready. This TWW is going to drive me crazy. Not sure if I will buy cheap preg test and test out the trigger OR just wait? Do you have any idea what you'll do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->