Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Baby love- that's awesome! I'm glad y'all were able to make some money to cover meds. I know if we made it public it would be the same way, but I just can't stand the thought of dh's ex wife somehow getting wind of my personal business and then possibly use it against us in court. :wacko: I've heard horror stories. Wow! I want DH to have that schedule. While we love long change... He barely gets its because he is ways forced to work overtime!

Scerena- dh's kids are 9(girl) 11(boy) I take my last pill Saturday!!! :) yay! I go in Wednesday for my baseline and I believe I will start that night. I already have next Friday scheduled for u/s & blood work so I'm 100% sure we will be stimming on Wednesday ! :happydance: how are you doing?

bma brilliant :happydance: I am starting Stims Thursday evening :) so I'll be a day behind you :hugs:
My oh has two kids too, but we are TTC number 1 together...

Scerena- yep one day behind! How old are his kids? It's definitely a little different having fertility issues when our other half has one or two or more. I don't know why but it hurts a little more. Not that I know how it feels with someone without kids but I know I see the bond between my DH and his kids and then the bond they have with their mom and just knowing I may never have that stings! BUT we will get out bfp!!! I just know it :)

bma looking forward to being cycle buddies :happydance: they're 7 and nearly 6...
Yes whole different ball game TTC when your oh has kids... I totally get the heartache you feel :hugs: I want that bond with my children and oh to have that bond with our child... We will get there Hun :hugs:
Our situations are quite similar!!!!

heyyy ladies!!
My Meds arrived today ...:happydance:

ttcbaby- Glad your Nurse put your anxiety to rest:)
spoke to my Nurse and researched a bit too...all the stimming meds have chances of forming cysts..i was a bit worried about the ovarianhyperstimulation thing as i have a tendency of forming cysts...but do not worry..who are at risk wil be very carefully monitored and the dose adjusted accordingly..we should trust our REs and God on this one!!:hugs:

babylove- sorry to know Af came!!But you must be soo excited..u finally start the ivf journey:happydance:
How long do you have to be on BCPs? when r u starting stimmin?

mission exciting when you get your meds isn't it :) how are you feeling on the BCPs?

mission you are so right! Sometimes we have to "Let go and Let God!" I forget that sometimes.

Mission - I will be on bcps until the first week of May and if everything looks good at my u/s on May 1st, I'll start stims on May 6th. My estimated ER is May 21st and ET on May 26th, my twin brothers' birthday. I hope that brings me luck!!

scerena- heyy Hun! i get twinging pain in my rt lower abdomen sometimes..i try to not think about it..but it scares me that there might be a cyst:dohh:.. 1 week to go for my lupron shots to start..al my shotss aare ssubcutanoeus....that makes me soo happy:happydance:
Few days for you to start stimmin..yayyy!!!

ttcbab-The situation we are in is not easy Hun...its normal to be anxious...but the least we can do is not worry about the things that arent in ur control..lets hope for the best:hugs:

babylov- Wish that it gets you real Goodluck:thumbup: dear!what protocol are you on?? does it include lupron?

:hi: ladies I hope that everyone is doing okay???

I don't know if I'm ill or if it's the nasal spray-
Migraines, dehydrated (no matter how much I drink) and a sore throat :grr:

Af just showed (spotting old blood) they said because of the pill my lining is very thin so might not get much bleeding and to class anything as my period.... Stims start thurs :)

mission eeeeek not long at all until you get started then :happydance: I bet you cannot wait :) I was get that pain and thought I had a cyst and I didn't so fx'd you haven't either it's probably the bcps :)
I'm had that all your injections are subcutaneous :)

Yep I start Stims on Thursday I'm quite excited to finally get started :)

Hello ladies sooo happy to see all of you on BCPS and starting to stim. I'm super excited for Wed. to come, 2 days away...i'm like a little kid thinking santa clause is coming on wed. morning LOL. just waiting for the morning to come and then we'll know what we will be doing.

Scerena- hope you get to feeling better.

Kismat- I feel the same way! Wednesday can't get here soon enough!!!! :) good luck.

Scerena - I have heard that nasal spray does give some headaches. I hope you feel better soon!

Ladies - I am with you on being excited for Wednesday. I wont be starting to stim like you guys but I will see if my cyst is gone!

Headache has gone since taking the paracetamol :) so glad!
I can't wait to get started on thurs :happydance:

kismat I can't wait to hear about your app on weds I hope you can get started ASAP!!!

bma thanks Hun :hugs: only two more days for you :)

ttcbaby I am really hoping that your cyst has gone!!! If it had when will you be getting started???
EDIT: just read your siggy you should start stims on the 22nd :) only be 4days apart on our cycle fx'd!!!

Yep I will find out on Wednesday if it is gone and then start stimming on Monday! Nice that I will be right behind you! I cant wait to get started!

ttcbaby that's great that you will be cycling right behind me :) another cycle buddy :) love it!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for Wednesday Hun :hugs:

scerena- heyy Hun! i get twinging pain in my rt lower abdomen sometimes..i try to not think about it..but it scares me that there might be a cyst:dohh:.. 1 week to go for my lupron shots to start..al my shotss aare ssubcutanoeus....that makes me soo happy:happydance:
Few days for you to start stimmin..yayyy!!!

ttcbab-The situation we are in is not easy Hun...its normal to be anxious...but the least we can do is not worry about the things that arent in ur control..lets hope for the best:hugs:

babylov- Wish that it gets you real Goodluck:thumbup: dear!what protocol are you on?? does it include lupron?

Not sure on the protocol - but my prescriptions are:
Follistim AQ 300IU cartridge
Ganirelix
Estrace
Proges. Supp.
Micro Ovidrel
Ovidrel
Leuprolide Actate Trigger

My husband started a new job today and we just found out he will be sent out of town (2+ hours away) the day after our estimated egg retrieval! :growlmad:
I am not sure what to do but am freaking out. Is it possible for our retrieval to end up being moved from the estimated date? It will work out okay if everything stays the same but there is no guarantee it will. Are there any options other than just delaying our treatment? I really don't want to do that since I've already started bcps. I also don't want to rely on frozen semen, especially being our first cycle and considering how much we paid for it, I don't want to take that chance. I don't know what to do!! :help:

I feel like if anything it will be before the estimated day not after. Let your RE know your concerns and see what they say.

What is your reasoning for not wanting to rely on frozen sperm other than you'd rather have fresh, because of money? I'm curious to see if there is anything saying its not as good that youve researched because I wish I could freeze dh's sperm just to have as a back up. I was freaking out because he wasn't going to be able to go in and freeze it. If he isn't off work I will have to collect it at 4am and hold it in my bra until I go in to the clinic :/.

babylove I agree with Bma, I would call up and tell them and see what they say :hugs:

Bma how are you Hun???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->