Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Thanks! I just got the go ahead to start 75 iu bravelle & 75 iu of menopur! I go back in Friday for u/a & blood work.

Kismat- hope your consult went well

starlight I'm more than ready :) I'm excited too :) won't be long and you will be joining in :hugs:

bma BRILLIANT NEWS :happydance: bet you cannot wait :)

So ladies we had our consult this morning and it was absolutely a ok!!! We went through all of our medical records with all blood work and IUI's etc. So this is the plan, we both have to get our blood work done again since it's been over a year. My hubby is going on Friday and then he also has to get another semen analysis done, he scheduled that for next friday (my birthday)...so hopefully his swimmers will be a great count!! I am going next Thursday for a glucose 2 hour test and at the same time we will get my blood work done. The last test he wants me to do is a hystiosonogram (water ultrasound). So this has to be done mid way after your period. AF is scheduled to come next week so i'm praying it comes on its own, i made that appt. for May 7th. After we get all of this done, we will go back in for a 2nd appt. with our new doc and discuss our protocol.

He said the test will take a month to month and a half depending on when my period shows up. Then he will be in a better place to set up a protocol for us, meds and all. He said as of today we are looking to start our 1st cycle June!!!!!!!!!!! So SUPER excited for that!!!

I kind of froze when we were there i was sooo nervous, but my hubby was fantastic, he asked all the questions. So our doc did say that our percentage with IVF and the factors we have are about 45%-50%, so that's a good %.

Now i am sooo much more at ease, that our plan is starting. I kind of new that we will have to get other additional tests done. The water ultrasound will be a new one, never did that one so we will see how that is. but he said if you have done a tube test it's a lot easier. so that's a good thing.

So that's the plan ladies. So nothing for me of starting for another 2 months, but in between we have all of this to get through.

kismat I didn't realise your consult was today, sorry!!! How did things go????

kismat we posted at the same time :dohh: I'm glad all went well and that you will be starting in June with a 45-50% chance that's brilliant :)

kismat we posted at the same time :dohh: I'm glad all went well and that you will be starting in June with a 45-50% chance that's brilliant :)

Thanks so much Scerena!!! I am super super excited. now just go keep my composure and not really think about stuff. but i know that's so much easier said than done, lol...

Kismat- 2 months will flyyyyyy by!!! I just realized its been 4 months since my last IUI! Doesn't feel that way. I hope these months go by fast! Can't wait to hear all the test results.

Scerena - hope you are hanging in there.... Tomorrow is your big day :happydance:

Kismat - so great that you have a plan of action!

BMA- you are on a low dose...that is great and it seems they are watching you carefully as they usually wait 4 days to see you when you first start stims!

afm - cyst is still there so I am waiting to hear news from the Re.

Heyy ladies,
Hope everyones doing good!
scerena-You start tommorow..:happydance:..tats soo exciting!!
i gained a few pounds since i started on bcps:dohh:...did this happen to you...anyone???...i guess am bloated:shrug:or what?
ttcbaby-heard anything from your RE yet?...i hope they do something so you start stimming soon Hun!!
starlight-heyy! how you doing? i Hope that you get your miracle this cycle...f'xd!
bma- You are the first of us to start...yayyy!:happydance:
kismat- heyy!nice to know your consult went well...june is not far away..:) I had the water ultrasound(sonohysterogram) done recently...its as easy as a pap smear...i took an ibuprofen an hour before though...i read online that it sometimes causes cramping..i guess the pill helped..i felt nothing::)

bma - that is great news that you can go ahead and start!

scerena - just one more day, can't wait to hear about how everything goes!

kismet - so glad that your consult went well! I hope that ours is as good as yours at the end of the month. JUNE! That is super exciting, I am hoping that we can start around then too, so have my fingers crossed that we can be cycle buddies :)

ttcbaby - hope you hear back from your RE soon re: cyst-how are you feeling?

missionmommy - thanks! I am doing well, how about you?? :) I will be off to Barcelona in a few days so will disappear from here for about a week!

Thanks ladies i am super excited!!!! just want all the test to be done but i know it's going to take some time. all are scheduled now just waiting for the days to come, lol. also my old blood work from a year ago showed i have Hepatitis B....doctor didn't say anything about it, but hubby and i researched and it looks like i could have gotten it from sharing razors, toothbrush or traveling to an asian country, which i have done in the past. but i feel fine so i'm hoping nothing will come of it. also websites said in adults it can just go away by itself...no meds needed. we weren't told about this earlier so a little scary but after reading up on it i feel better.

So I am sooo relieved, I spoke to my nurse this morning and she reassured me that hepatitis b is nothing to worry about, unless I have severe vomiting, chills, fever, along with a few other things, which I don't have any of them. she said this won't interfere with ivf at all, but she is going to double check with my doc and he'll call me when he's back in the office next week. but that I most likely got it through traveling, which we do a lot of. surprisingly a lot of adults catch it.

Hi ladies I start Stims tonight I'm excited but on a downer as I'm starting them with the flu- I wanted to go into IVF feeling fresh and healthy- so typical of my body!!!

bma how was your first jab???

mission yep today I start :) how are you??? One more week and you're off the bcps :)
I think I've put a few pounds on my mum noticed... She always notices as I'm slim :haha:

starlight I can't wait to start tonight :) only 11 days to go for you :)

kismat I cannot believe your doc didnt tell you that last year when you had the bloods done :wacko: that's grat news that it won't interfere with the IVF :)

ttcbaby have you heard from your RE yet???

Scerena - oh no! :hugs: hope you get to feeling better. But exciting about starting IVF!
My first jab was fine. I will say I forgot how that medicine stings! Not too bad though, I know I'll be getting bruises and it will be sore. I just keep envisioning holding my baby(s)!! <3

Kismat- glad it won't interfere with ivf! :yipee:

Ttcbaby- I have been thinking of you! I hope the RE called you back yesterday.

bma are you using menopur? Sorry I forgot!!! Can't wait to get started again tonight! I forgot about they sting a little sometimes so thanks for refreshing my memory :hugs:
I'm glad it all went okay for you :) great vision to have :) your baby(s) will be in your arms real soon :)

I'm doing menopur & bravelle!
Good luck tonight, let us know how it goes!! I think I'll use my ice trick tonight! :)

scerena- i thought u started yesterday:dohh:...never mind...my bad...let us know how your first jab goes::)
weight gain sucks otherthan if its because of a BUMP.. started exercising and brisk walking and what not...!! am doing it now as i read you gain more when you are stimming and its not good to exercise then!!
yeaaa...only 6 more bcps for me and i start lupron this sunday on!wil have a baseline on may 2nd ..if it goes fine i start stimmin..yayyy:happydance:
i have a thyroid test on 23rd to see how my meds are workin...i hope i am not as hypo as i was:nope:so that i get to have my hysteroscopy and ET sooner!

bma- yay!..u r done with day 1...when did they cal you for the first ultrasound and bloodwork?

starlight-Am good Hun...still on my bcps:) have a great vacation...waiting for you to come back and have that consult..excited to know how it goes..:)

kismat- thats good when things dont interfere with your ivf....hope the rest of your ivf journey goes smoothly !!!

ttcbaby-waiting to know what your RE plans to do..hope it helps you stim sooner..GL:thumbup:

First injection went fine, done it like a pro as same meds I used on my TI cycles :)

mission different time zones :) it's evening here just done my first jab :) when you said tomorrow it was yesterday our time so you was right :)

May 2nd is my estimated EC and hopefully you start stimming that will be such a great day for us both :)

Fx'd your thyroid test comes back ok this time :hugs:

Bma I'm doing menopur too :) 1st jab was fine :) no stinging no nothing :) can't believe we are cycling so close together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->