Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Well ladies my gp said that I have a virus :( I'm just using paracetamol, Vicks, soothers (for my throat) and a nasal spray for my sinus'

bizzibii paracetamol is fine whilst stimming :) we started stimming the same day :) me, you and Bma are cycle buddies :happydance:

ttcbaby thanks Hun :hugs: I'm soooo worried :( how are you???

Bma yes avoid ibuprofen Hun :hugs: not sure what your alternative to paracetamol is?

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well.

I started lupron today and will take my last BC tonight. Then I have an apt for a baseline us on Wednesday. I'm excited to get the ball rolling on this cycle!

lucie fab news :) I bet you're excited!!! Can wait or you to get started :)

paracematol I think, is like Tylenol....it is acetomeniphen...geez my spelling is horrible!

Scerena - so sorry about the virus hun! I am doing ok and thank you so much for asking. I am just praying this cyst will be gone on Monday. Feel better hun!!!!

Lucie - you are well on your way! I cant wait to hear about your bfp!

Bizz - what do you think is causing the headaches? The Gonal?

Hello Ladies, kind of lost my way to this thread thought i subscribed to it:dohh:

Will catch up and do personals later.:flower:

A quick update on me - day 18 of BCP to and CD 21. off to the clinic in 3 hours to get the next step underway. Don't know what it is yet but will surely update you ladies afterwards.

(A suggestion - why don't we have an update on the first page on who is doing what and at what stage we all are) if its not too much trouble:shrug:

ttcbaby I'm praying that your cyst will be gone too Hun :hugs: really can't wait for you to get started :hugs:

sekky gl at your appointment :hugs: can't wait to hear what your next step is :)

Scerena- hope you feel better soon :hugs:
and yeah paracetamol is Tylenol and does nothing for my headaches. I've been taking one migraine pill a day :/ it does have acetaminophen aspirin and caffeine. But my nurse said anything was fine right now. Except I'm staying away from ibuprofen !

Sekky- good luck! And good idea about the first page of updates!

Ttcbaby- Monday is right around the corner. Hope you are keeping busy!

Thanks ladies. My appointment went well. Baseline scan was good so am on burseline for the next 3 weeks.

so next appointment 11 May.

Hope everyone is doing ok

bma glad you're managing to budge your headache :hugs: I'm just using paracetamol, Vicks and soothers as my throat is sooooo sore!!!
Do you think some robitussin cough medicine would be ok to take???

sekky glad everything went fine and that you are onto the next step :)

Scerena- this is a list of medicine my clinic gave me safe for during the cycle. Hope it helps! So, yes.. Go get some robitussin!

MEDICATIONS SAFE TO TAKE DURING CYCLE

1. Upper Respiratory Infections(Colds)
b. Benadryl
c. Plain Robitussin
d. Dimetapp
e. Sudafed
f. Zyrtec
g. Claritin
h. Tylenol Cough and Cold
i. If you have a fever, you need to see your PCP for antibiotic. Tell him you are attempting pregnancy.

2. Fever
a. Tylenol
b. Call your Primary Care Physician for possible antibiotic

3. Headache
a. Tylenol
b. If you have migraine headaches and take a certain medication, call your Ob Dr to OK med

4. Constipation
a. Milk of Magnesia
b. Metamucil
c. Citracal
d. Surfak
e. Colace
f. Fiber
g. Prune Juice

5. Diarrhea
a. Imodium
b. Kaopectate

6. Hemorrhoids
a. Preparation H
b. Anusol
c. Tucks

7. Nausea
a. Emetrol
b. “Preggy Pops”
c. Ginger Ale, Ginger Snaps
d. Small frequent meals

8. Indigestion
a. Tums
b. Mylanta
c. Maalox
d. Rolaids
e. Pepcid
f. Zantac
g. Tagamet

9. Gas
a. Mylacon
b. Tums
c. Mylanta Gas

10. Yeast Infection
a. Call your OB Dr for appointment – they will need to take a sample and look under the microscope to confirm yeast or other infection.
b. DO NOT use applicator to insert medication, put cream on outside only for all yeast medications below
1. Monistat
2. Gyne-Lotrimin
3. Femstat
4. Vagistat

11. Urinary Tract Infection
a. a. Call your OB/GYN Dr for appointment – they will need to take a sample and have it analyzed to determine if antibiotics are needed and what type can be helpful. .

Bma thanks Hun you're a life saver :hugs: not sure if mine is the plain one... Ill have to google it :)

How are you feeling???

Glad I could help :)

I am feeling much better today! Yay I'm getting sleepy though. I have 2.5 hours and then I am done with the work day! I can definitely feel stuff going on in my ovaries. I'm getting scared to :sex: I'm afraid I will rupture an ovary! :wacko: my RE said sex during stimulation is fine but still.....

Bma honestly bed away it's totally safe :) I will be we've got loads of condoms- not sure how that's going to work lol we haven't used them in years :blush:

What is the time over in Texas then??? Glad you're feeling better, I can't wait to feel better!!!

Glad you can feel stuff going on in your ovaries :) when is your scan again???

Hahah... Are you supposed to use confirms! :dohh:

It is currently 2:30 here. And my scan is this Monday! I should be triggering next Saturday! Wow

What about you??

Bma I'm not sure? I read on a forum elsewhere that you should, they didn't tell us wether to or not at the clinic so thought I better get him to just incase :shrug:

It's 9.30pm here....

My scan is Monday too :) my estimated EC is 2nd may (not this thurs, next) but its an estimate I guess depends how I'm responding to the meds etc... I need to get loads of eggs as I'm sharing them :)
Not long for you now then :)

Helloo ladies!!
am starting my lupron tomorow...a little scared..first ivf injectible ever..Dh was fine with doing it but now he is like.."ummm...i dont kno if i can.. what if i do it wrong..." :dohh:
Bma and scerena-Hope you are guys are feeling better now..dint know stimming gives bad headaches..is it a particular med or all stimming meds?.. waiting to hear how your scans go on monday.:thumbup:
Bma..thank you for the list of meds..so helpful!
lucie-woww...things are realy moving forward for u..hope your scan goes well on wednesday:)
sekky and bizzi-Helllo ladies!! glad you joined this thread...:flower:
bizzibi...i see that you started stimming too...goodluck!:thumbup:
ttcbaby-hope the dang cyst goes away and you start stimming soon...fx'd for u!
kismat-hope you are doing well:)

BMA - thanks for sharing that list....I will have to hang on to that when I start. If you aren't comfy with being then I wouldn't do it.

Screens - take care hun I really hope you feel better soon.

Mission - you'll be a pro at the injections in no time :)

mission I never got headaches last time I was stimming, I got headaches from the nasal spray, but I have a virus that's probably what I thought the nasal spray was doing but I've a virus my gp confirmed... I've terrible throat and chest seems to be getting worse and not better :(

You will be fine on the injections Hun :hugs: first one is scary then after that you will be a pro :)

ttcbaby thank you :hugs: gl with your scan tomorrow :hugs: I really hope the cyst has gone :hugs:

Welcome for the list!

Mission mommy- I think mine was just an initial reaction. I took bravelle before and was fine but this time they added menopur. I think the menopur gave me the headache, diarrhea , nausea. But honestly, it was really bad for one day. Then I just took pepto all day the second day and now I'm fine.

Is the lupron intramuscular ? Good luck, hope DH will get confident & do it for you.

Bma11- we have been told by the FD to use condoms.
Mission mommy - I am having headaches from the meds. The nurse said it happpens sometimes. Side effects :)

My appointment is on Thursday.In approx 4 weeks time some of us will know for sure ......how strange. Scary ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->