Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Missionmommy- I took my last BCP on Saturday 4/13 and went in on Wednesday 4/17!

Scerena- I guess it's the bravelle that stings then. I've never done menopur before just the bravelle and it stung last time too! We are stimming together! Your ER is may 2 and my ET is may 4, we can drive each other crazy symptom spotting!!! :haha:

Bma menopur does sting usually, for some reason I didn't feel anything :shrug: may 2nd is my estimated ER, when is your estimated ER??? Can't wait to symptom spot together- now just praying that we are both very lucky :hugs:

Me too praying alot..... My estimated ER is April 29! Crazy it's not that far away :)

Bma that's brilliant we'll at least there will only be literally a few days between us in the TWW...

Sorry ladies. Yep RE said that I need to do 5 more days of meds and then scan again on Monday. I hope it gone by then.

Mission - I gained a bit on the BCPs

Kismat - yes it is true you can carry it and not know it and it just resolves....just be good to your liver as that is the organ it affects.

Screens and BMA - so excited for you guys. It is nice to be able to watch you guys do this a bit head of me so I kinda know what to expect :)

Sorry ladies. Yep RE said that I need to do 5 more days of meds and then scan again on Monday. I hope it gone by then.

Mission - I gained a bit on the BCPs

Kismat - yes it is true you can carry it and not know it and it just resolves....just be good to your liver as that is the organ it affects.

yeh it was sooo unexpected, i was like i have what. but just knowing what it is i'm much better than yesterday. i'm soooo looking forward to next thursday that will be 2 tests down, 1 more to go. i'm praying AF comes right on time this time. but if not my nurse said this morning to call my doc on the 30th and he will do a pregnancy test and then give me provera if it's negative. so slowly we are getting there. my hubby is doing all of his blood work tomorrow!! his analysis test is next friday!!

Hi ladies I start Stims tonight I'm excited but on a downer as I'm starting them with the flu- I wanted to go into IVF feeling fresh and healthy- so typical of my body!!!

bma how was your first jab???

mission yep today I start :) how are you??? One more week and you're off the bcps :)
I think I've put a few pounds on my mum noticed... She always notices as I'm slim :haha:

starlight I can't wait to start tonight :) only 11 days to go for you :)

kismat I cannot believe your doc didnt tell you that last year when you had the bloods done :wacko: that's grat news that it won't interfere with the IVF :)

ttcbaby have you heard from your RE yet???

i know believe me i was pissed!! i asked my nurse this morning and she was like well the doc should have told you...whatever though as long as it's not running into any problems with our baby i'm a ok!!!

Yeah I haven't done the actual IVF yet but I found the pre -testing to be very stressful! I hope all is well with the rest of your testing and you can move forward!

I'm so poorly and I'm not sure what is safe to take during IVF???

ttcbaby I've everything crossed that the cyst is gone by Monday for you :hugs: must be so frustrating :hugs:

kismat doctors :dohh: I would put in a complaint!

Scerena- the menopur had me sick yesterday , I called the nurse & she said right now I could take anything. Call the clinic & tell them what's going on so you can take meds while stimming. Hope you feel better!!

Bma thanks Hun, been sick for a couple of days now :( feel like my chances are ruined as my body isn't healthy and relaxed :(

I asked if I could use paracetamol and Vicks they said yes. I have a GP appointment later so will tell them I'm doing IVF and to make sure what ever meds they give me are safe... This sucks!!
I know ibuprofen products are a no no from previous ttc cycles so anything else will be appreciated :)

Hope you feel better soon Hun :hugs:

Good to know I've been taking ibuprofen.

I want to know what they say. Gl

Well some say you can take ibuprofen so I'm not sure :shrug: I think it's in normal cycles as it can delay ovulation or something someone said so don't think it should matter in IVF... :shrug: I haven't a clue :dohh:

I will update after my docs app it's at 5 :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I have been reading ur posts .
I have started stimming yesterday too , since then I seem to have permanent headache... :-(

:hi: bizzibii what medicine are you on? Are you taking anything for the headaches?

Ibuprofen can thin out your lining that is why they don't want you to take it!

Scerena - feel better hun! You aren't out but you just wont feel so great during the cycle...

Bma11 . Im on150of gonal f and decapeptyl and I'm taking paracetamol for the headaches. Hope it wont interfere with anything

Thanks TTC I'm done with Ibuprofen then!

Bizzibii- I hope it doesn't either.. I actually have no idea what paracetamol is, but did you consult with a nurse just to be on the safe side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->