Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

bizzibii how scary that we will know the outcome in like 4 weeks max :wacko: now that make me scared!!! I just feel like my body is so u healthy with this flu doubt it will be 100% if we get to transfer....

Gl with your app on thurs :hugs:

Bma you excited about your scan tomorrow???

Hi everyone! Can officially join? I've been stalking as I've been on a 30 day no treatment break after a cancelled IUI in March. This past Friday was my pre-ivf appointment. I started the BCP, today is day 3 on them. I return on May 1st and hopefully start stimming on May 6 :happydance: I'm so freaking excited!!!!

Lucie ~ so exciting! You are well on your way :hugs:
Bma~ good luck on you appointment :hugs:
Tryingttc~ so good to see you , I believe we were in another thread together a few months back :hugs:
The rest~ I hope you get to know you all :hugs:

Scerena- I am excited. I wonder if I will have to double up on the injections. Saturday can't get here soon enough(possible trigger day) don't you go in tomorrow too? I go Monday, Wednesday , and Friday! I feel like friday I should know for sure when I'll be triggering and maybe ill get to know Wednesday! Those are the exciting appts! :)
Are you feeling ANY better??

Augustluvers- glad to see you here! Sorry about your cancelled IUI. Excited for your journey. Are you on a short or long protocol?

Bizzibii- thanks... Ill have to ask mine tomorrow. No where in my online papers did it say to use condoms. :dohh:

August - yes I remember you...glad we can do this together. If all goes well tomorrow I can start stimming on friday:)

Scerena- I am excited. I wonder if I will have to double up on the injections. Saturday can't get here soon enough(possible trigger day) don't you go in tomorrow too? I go Monday, Wednesday , and Friday! I feel like friday I should know for sure when I'll be triggering and maybe ill get to know Wednesday! Those are the exciting appts! :)
Are you feeling ANY better??

Augustluvers- glad to see you here! Sorry about your cancelled IUI. Excited for your journey. Are you on a short or long protocol?

Bizzibii- thanks... Ill have to ask mine tomorrow. No where in my online papers did it say to use condoms. :dohh:

I'm guessing the short protocol, bcp for 13 days, stop then wait for af, and starting the stimming on May 6th. I'm not even doing lupron right now, this is a whole different protocol then my last where I did bcp for 28 days and overlapped lupron for almost 14 days before stimming.

August - yes I remember you...glad we can do this together. If all goes well tomorrow I can start stimming on friday:)

I pray it works out for you. I'll be one week behind you :hugs:

Scan day today, I will update how I get on :)

bma good luck with your scan today :hugs: I too will be going every other day :) I know crazy as I too keep wondering if my dose etc will be increased... I do my injections in the evening so I've only done 4, you've done 5 haven't you??

Still not better and only got like 5and a half hours sleep last night :/

augustluvers welcome to the thread :) wishing you all the best with your IVF so scary once you actually start the process isn't it :hugs:

ttcbaby thanks :hugs: still very unwell :( I am so hoping that today goes well for you and that the cyst has gone :hugs: :hugs:

hi ladies

i've been quiet for a bit, merrily getting on with my stimming. I'm on day 8 of stims and had my first scan, i have about 10 follies on the right and 7 ish on the left, measuring between 10mm and 19mm so the nurse said all is looking good. i have another scan on wednesday and then ER will probably be on friday...

the jabs are going OK, i'm doing 300IU gona-F, 75IU Luveris and 0.25mg Cetrotide now. Cetrotide stings a bit! the gonal-F needle is so thin that the others look brutal in comparison! Glad I only have a few days left.

i think someone else said this already, is there any way we can do an updates page on the first page of the thread? there are loads of us now which is great, and so supportive! I'm on a couple of other April IVF threads and would be great to get everyone on the same one too as it is getting harder and harder to keep track!

bma/scerena, how did your scans go?

Good luck ladies

hellooo!!!
my first lupron waas soo easy and i feel so silly to worry so much..hubby did it and he was so proud could...lol...!
i felt really dizzy and tired and had a terrible headache after an hour of taking it...my lower abdomen hurt for a while...did any one use lupron ..how did u feel taking it...???
august-welcomee:flower:to the thread:) i see that you wil be starting stim on may 6...mine wil be on may 2nd...we are close:)
scerena-waiting for your scan updates..hope you are feeling better hun:hugs:
bma-how did your scan go??my lupron is subQ...it was so very painless..it stung a little and was itchy at the site though...never mind..am soo happy i started::)
ttcbaby-how are u?any updates?
bizzibi-yeaa..its exciting and scary..both at the same time...i wish this thread gets BFP lucky:baby:

Scerena- Yes, I have done 5. Today is day 6. I started cetrotide last night and it didn't hurt at all but it did leave an ugly bruise! I think I may have to up my dosage. I didn't ask a lot of questions today. But she said my lining was great, multi layered. And I saw a bunch of follicles all around 9-10mm!
I did ask about using condoms and she was like well, you aren't going to ovulate right now anyway so it's fine not too.

Captain- ahhh... Friday for ET! How exciting. Gooduck! And STARLIGHT started this thread so I think she is the only one who can edit the first page. Maybe when she gets on she'll be able to do it :)

Mission mommy- glad your lupron is subq! And glad you are starting!!! Not taking lupron, but I think what happened to you is a side effect if the medicine. Tell your clinic and then just see if you keep getting a reaction. I had a reaction to the menopur the day after I injected it. And now I'm completely fine.

Augusuvers- well change is a good thing! On your way to that bfp! I'm excited for you. :)

Ttcbaby- I know you're probably at the dr now! We are all praying its gone!

:hi: all :) sorry for the long reply just got home as me and oh went out for something to eat afterwards :)

Scan went fine, she said I have loads of little follicles and I am where I should be for day 4 of Stims....
When I asked how many she just said lots of lil ones we won't begin counting them just yet... She said we should hopefully know a bit more on my next scan (6days of stimming)

If no call by 6 then I am to just carry on with the same doses that I'm doing (75iu alternated with 150iu).

I'm worried that Things aren't going right but she said that I'm on track for day 4 so fx'd!!!

Next scan is weds :)

bma you sound right on track :) I'm sure you won't have much longer left :) oh ill tell oh we can get jiggy without condoms they're so off putting!!!

captainthings sound really good for you too how exciting EC is this week :happydance:

I'm sure starlight will but she's in Barcelona at the moment :hugs:

mission glad your injection wasn't too bad but sorry you got the side effects :hugs:

Well my clinic literally just called me and they're upping my dose to 150iu every night... Hopefully this boosts the lil follicles in the right direction!!! Guess that means I'm not responding too well doing the alternate doses... So hopefully the constant 150iu will do the job fx'd!!!

Scerena- just make sure you do what your clinic asks of you. Maybe double check with them. I'd feel horrible if you didn't use them and it messed with your cycle, somehow! As for upping your dosage, Maybe they just need more of the littler ones to get up to where the bigger ones are?? Good luck and grow follies grow!! :)

Bma I didn't even ask the clinic today I should of ounce checked... Ill ask at my next app on weds...
Thanks, scaring myself now, hopefully the 150iu dose everyday will work fx'd :)

How are you feeling???

Of course it will work! Don't scare yourself!! If you respond very well or too well then they will just put you back on the 75iu. No worries! :)

I'm feeling heavy, I feel like I have to walk very light. And I usually walk very fast and hard! Lol I'm probably just being overly cautious! But I don't want anything bad to happen.

Bma fx'd that I respond better now! Aw Hun everything is scary... Heavy feeling is good :) means everything's going just how it should be :)

Well my dosage is to remain the same until Wednesday and then we RE evaluate! I have 5-7 follicles in each ovary. All range from 8.75mm to 17.01 mm. If I'm reading my chart right! :haha:

WOW lovely size follicles you've responded very well :) so happy for you :) what dose are you on again??

Thanks, I hope this is good :)

I've been on 75iu of bravelle and 75iu of menopur

awesome news BMA!

Scerena - I am sure that the increase will help you.

AFM - cyst is still there....at 14mm....which is only down 2mm from 5 days ago. I hope my RE emails me later to say that she has another course of action to take because these meds are working at a snails pace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->