Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Ttcbaby- :hugs: I hope something can be done!

Bma it all sounds very good :) I'm looking forward to your scan on Monday :)

ttcbaby aw Hunni I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs: I really hope that you have a plan of action later must be so frustrating for you :hugs:

BMA ~ I used bravalle and menopur back in December. I did those injections in my thighs. They burned a little but not too bad. How are they working out for you?

Scerena~ Thank you for the welcome :hugs: You seem to be well on your way with your cycle. A lot can happen in two days, so I'm sure those little fellas will be bigger by Wednesday. In december I was supposed to do an IUI with injectable meds. On day 7 of stims I had 4 follicles (satuday), two days later I had 17 measureable follicles and was converted to IVF because my FS didn't want to waste the cycle. So you never know.

TTCbaby ~ I'm so sorry about that cyst. I know those meds work slow, it's soo annoying! But I pray that they change things up for you :hugs:

ASF ~ I'm so freaking excited about starting that I'm jumping out of my skin! I can't keep still! My brain is on overdrive! I harrassed my fertility pharmacy today until I finally got confirmation that my medications shiped! :blush: May 3rd, can't come soon enough! I got official word today to stop the BCP on May 2nd :happydance:

Augustluvers- yay for you! That's right around the corner! The bravelle and menopur are fine now. It stings a bit but I'm used to it again! I do it an inch away from my belly button not thighs though. The cetrotide actually made an ugly bruise on my belly. :/ oh well operation baby A!!! Or 2 baby A's!!! Lol

augustluvers I responded pretty well to previous cycles with injectables but I haven't done an IVF cycle before, on previous cycles they only wanted 1/2max, so I'm hoping that a lot happens for me and things start moving along now that I'm staying at 150iu everyday,,,
You must have been shocked when you got that many follicles!!

May 3rd will be here before you know it!!! It's so soon I bet you're very excited!!!

bma-yay:happydance:..looks like your follies are making good progress!!
scerena-Hpe the new dose works well for you HUn:thumbup:!!wishin you lots of good follies in next scan..fx'd for u!
augustluv-we start stimming around same time...nice to have a cycle buddy!!!:hugs:
ttcbaby-hope your RE comes out with something that works fast HUn!:hugs:feel sorry for you..sucks to wait!

I just got an email from my IVF nurse. Ill be doing Follistim and Menupor along with Ganirelix... Apparently this is an antagonist cycle. :shrug:

I'm taking Desogen (BCP) and OMG am I bloated! I feel like a huge house. 4 people asked me if I was pregnant today! :cry: And it doesn't help that I want to eat is cereal with lots of milk! :haha:

August, that's the exact protocol I was on this last time. I responded much better on that one than I did on the previous. I hope it works wonderfully for you too!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I just got an email from my IVF nurse. Ill be doing Follistim and Menupor along with Ganirelix... Apparently this is an antagonist cycle. :shrug:

I'm taking Desogen (BCP) and OMG am I bloated! I feel like a huge house. 4 people asked me if I was pregnant today! :cry: And it doesn't help that I want to eat is cereal with lots of milk! :haha:

I'm on antagonist as well! Good luck... I took desogen too. I definitely look 3-4 months pregnant. I hate looking at myself, but I know its for a good cause!!

August, that's the exact protocol I was on this last time. I responded much better on that one than I did on the previous. I hope it works wonderfully for you too!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks lucie! I'm glad to know others are on this same cycle treatment :hugs:
I pray you are well.

I'm on antagonist as well! Good luck... I took desogen too. I definitely look 3-4 months pregnant. I hate looking at myself, but I know its for a good cause!!

Yeah I know it's worth it, but I feel so big :haha: I'm not used to being so bloated, glad to know its normal

mission thanks Hun :hugs: how are you doing???

augustluvers bloated feeling/looking is normal Hun :hugs:

lucie how are you Hun???

:hi: to everyone I missed :)

hello everyone:flower:
scerena-am good Hun..I had my TSh test today and it came back really good..it has come down to 5.5 from 15 which is huge progress.:happydance:.may take a month to get down to below 2 which is normal..that means i can have my ET sooner..may be by June..depends on when they plan to do my hysteroscopy...
How are you feeling?? when is your next appt.?
augustloversam bloated too ...i guess its a very common side effect of the bcps!

Hi ladies - thanks for the support!

August - it seems we might be stimming together if this damn cyst is gone by then! my dr wanted me to go in on Thursday to check it but I decided to stay on the meds till Monday and have it checked then....if it is ok then I will be going to Florida on may 3rd to start my stims.

mission That is brilliant news so happy your TSH has come down :happydance:
Hope that you get your Hysteroscopy done soon so that you can get your ET done by June :)
My next scan is tomorrow Hunni :) hoping my follicles are groooooowing, I'm still a bit poorly :(

ttcbaby Everything crossed for you that your cyst has gone by Monday Hun I really do, must be so frustrating for you :hugs:

Bma gl for your scan tomorrow Hun :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well?

:hi: How's everyone today? Where is everyone currently in their cycle?

I just want to express how nauseous I felt last night. I was fine all day until about 8pm. I felt so sick for a good 2 hours! I'm counting down the days until I get to stop these BCP. :thumbup: I don't remember ever feeling this way the previous times on these pills.

TTC & Mission ~ Looks like we will be stimming together :hugs:

I had my second scan this morning, day 10 of stims. Had 'loads' of large follicles and apparently the clearest ultrasound that one of the nurses had ever seen (although i think she is relatively new!). I'm good to go with my last stims and trigger shot tonight and then will have ER on Friday. Wish me luck!

Good luck to all!

x

Augustluvers- my nurse told me the desogen can make you nauseous (sp?) so she recommended I take it at night and with food.

Tonight will be day 8 of stims and I go in for my scan this morning!

Captain- good luck! How exciting. I'm glad your ultrasound tech gave you that boost of confidence! Are you stimming & triggering tonight? - jw, when I trigger I was told no stimming. But every protocol is different so I was jw!!! :)

Exciting news cabtainj1.
Bma11 how was the scan.? Im going for mine tomorrow morning. It will be the 8th day of stimms.
On the bright note, my headaches have stopped. Instead I feel huge and bloated now . Im praying for good news tomorrow because somewhere deep down I keep thinking they are going to cancel the cycle.

Hello to all the other ladies. ;-)

My scan went fine- she said I am responding well...
Well looks like I had good cause to be worried about my estradiol. This morning when she came in the room she said well, your estradiol rose pretty high from Friday-Monday (this past Monday) and she said if it continues we will have to do the lupron trigger and freeze your embryos. She said this would delay my ET by like 3 weeks. I know this is not horrible news but to me it's kind of discouraging. Intramuscular progesterone in oil shots! That's all I have to say! As for everything else, we are on track. Can't wait for my results to come back so I can see!

Bizzibii- glad your headaches are gone! Fx for you!

My appointment went well. Everything looks "quiet", which I guess is what they are looking for. They drew my blood and depending on what my estrogen levels come back as, I'm either starting the estrogen pills tonight or tomorrow. Also tomorrow we are reducing the lupron dose to half of what it is now. I go back next Wednesday for another blood draw and us to see how things are progressing.

Bma I hope your levels come back ok and you don't have to wait for et.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"