Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

We are women! We worry about everything! :haha:

[URL=https://s1287.photobucket.com/user/bma711/media/image_zps742bf94d.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/bma711/image_zps742bf94d.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

So I just got back from the doctor. I was right thinking something is not right. I have lots of follies growing. By lots I mean 30 on one and 20 on the other. I was on the lowest dose of gonal f. I have to wait for my estr. levels but its most likey im out due to hight risk of OHHS.And I will have to wait till september because there is a waiting list. Also, I forgot to ask my doctor because I was too busy getting upset but, does any of u know what happens now? I mean I am gonna ovulate all those eggs anyway so why would they cancel, they might aswell take them out. Im angry, devastated and crying like mad. It feels like by wanting a baby I am asking for too much :-(

So I just got back from the doctor. I was right thinking something is not right. I have lots of follies growing. By lots I mean 30 on one and 20 on the other. I was on the lowest dose of gonal f. I have to wait for my estr. levels but its most likey im out due to hight risk of OHHS.And I will have to wait till september because there is a waiting list. Also, I forgot to ask my doctor because I was too busy getting upset but, does any of u know what happens now? I mean I am gonna ovulate all those eggs anyway so why would they cancel, they might aswell take them out. Im angry, devastated and crying like mad. It feels like by wanting a baby I am asking for too much :-(

:hugs:

I'm no doctor and of course everyone is different. But my last cycle was cancelled due to over stimulating and although they cancelled at a time when I had 8 follicles between 18-23mm I ovulated none of them. When i returned 5 weeks later, all of my follicles were very very small less then 9mm. I have no idea what happened to them. I have heard of other having to take medications to "shrink" follicles.

as for me ~ I feel like I'm an alien living inside my body. :wacko: I woke up extremely tired, with a headache and a bloated stomach the size of a house. Ugh... one more week of bcp and this too shall pass

Bizzibii- what size are your follicles?
I'm no doctor either, but depending on the size of the follicles now and how many dominate ones you have you may not ovulate with all of them. Maybe a few or even just a couple, it just depends on the size. You should ask about that and see if you can still maybe be monitored and just have times intercourse?
I am soooo sorry this is happening to you :hugs:

I have been told to continue taking decapeptyl for another week and stop with gonal f. My estr. level is way too high. I was so looking forward to possibly being pregnant :-(. 5 years of ttc shows I can't count on natural bfp. I am really starting to lose hope. Next time they want to put me on 100 of gonal. When I did my iui I was on 75 gonal f and only managed to produce two follies.
Auguslovers - hope u feel better soon
Rest of the ladies I do hope you have a better luck than me ☆☆☆

Bizzibii- what size are your follicles?
I'm no doctor either, but depending on the size of the follicles now and how many dominate ones you have you may not ovulate with all of them. Maybe a few or even just a couple, it just depends on the size. You should ask about that and see if you can still maybe be monitored and just have times intercourse?
I am soooo sorry this is happening to you :hugs:

I am not sure actually, maybe I can ask her next week. Thanks ♡

What is the decapeptyl for? Your situation might be completely different than mine because of how many follicle you have BUT, my estrogen is getting high. Currently at 2664. They told me that if it gets high like 4000 plus they will trigger me with lupron instead of the ovidrel because the lupron will help not to get the ohss. And then they'd freeze the embryo's and do a frozen embryo transfer.

Again- I am so sorry this is happening to you. :hugs:

I have been told to continue taking decapeptyl for another week and stop with gonal f. My estr. level is way too high. I was so looking forward to possibly being pregnant :-(. 5 years of ttc shows I can't count on natural bfp. I am really starting to lose hope. Next time they want to put me on 100 of gonal. When I did my iui I was on 75 gonal f and only managed to produce two follies.
Auguslovers - hope u feel better soon
Rest of the ladies I do hope you have a better luck than me ☆☆☆

I'm so sorry you have to go through this :hugs: but don't lose hope, it's all we can hold on to. I'm been trying for 5 years so I know how upsetting this can all be. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies!! Just been catching up on here. BMA i love your saying above!! It's sooo true. Everyone just please hang in there and don't lose the faith, keep positive and strong!!!!

I got back from my bloodwork from this morning a little bit ago, enjoying my cup of coffee and bagel. My god i didn't realize how much blood was going to be taken. all together she took 20 viles. that's the most i've ever given. but i finished the blood work today and the glucose test. now just going to wait for AF to arrive so i can go to the sonohystiogram on may 7th. i'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow. i've been feeling it here and there, yesterday i spotted as well. so i'm sure it will be here soon. i just hope and pray it comes by itself so i don't have to call the doc up next week to ask for provera to get it started. but let's see.

so we are getting there. hubby has his analysis appt. tomorrow so he will be done as well. hopefully pray the tests come back all great and he can give us the protocol.

good luck to you ladies!!

They didn't tell me anything. I'm to stay at the same dosage tonight. I guess they are just monitoring my estrogen as well as everything else. If I'm reading my chart right it doesn't look like they are growing much.

[URL=https://s1287.photobucket.com/user/bma711/media/image_zps7bf46118.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/bma711/image_zps7bf46118.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Scerena- I found out how to read this: the mean is how many follicles & the 3 to 4 means that there are 3-4 that are less than 10mm!

We still don't know if I have to do lupron trigger and a FET. But she am did say that I was responding so well & she'd take that over anything else! They want the follicle sizes to be between 16-20 to trigger.

Bizz - so sorry to hear that hun....what dosage of gonal where you on?

BMA - praying all works out hun!

scerena - how are you feeling if your bug gone?

Kismat - sounds like things are progressing!

august - are the BCPs making you feel that way? I do hope we get to stim together, I am so ready for this cyst to be gone!

Kismat- yay for you! Sounds like everything is going well. :happydance:

Kismat- yay for you! Sounds like everything is going well. :happydance:

Thanks BMA and TTC!! I hope so, i got through this morning so i feel like if i can do this i can do anything. i couldn't believe she took 20 viles of blood, that was sooooo much at once, she even said it that this is alot for 1 time. but i said if it's doable just do it and we'll be done. so hope for the best now with the results. she said it will take 2-3 days. so probably sometime early next week he will get the results. now i'm just waiting for AF to arrive. my boobs are killing me though for the last 3 days, i spotted a little yesterday but nothing yet. see when i shows up!!

hope all is well with you.

bizzibii I am so sorry to hear your news Hun :hugs: after LTTTC the disappointment must be so bad :hugs: I really feel for you Hun :hugs: hopefully they can at east let you do timed intercourse or can they not freeze the eggs???

kismat got everything crossed for you that all the tests come back brilliant and that you can get your protocol ASAP Hun :hugs:

Bam you're doing amazing!!! I wish they gave me a sheet with my follicle sizes on!!! Fx'd everything will be okay, you're responding so well I'm jealous haha!!!

ttcbaby I'm feeling a bit better now thanks for asking Hun :hugs: got a tickly throat and cough that's about it really now.... How's things going with it Hun???

augustluvers sorry you don't feel too good :hugs: not long now and you can get rid of them bcps :)

bizzibi-am so sorry to hear about the overstim Hun..i wish it had worked out better....it must be soo frustrating...but please dont lose hope...:hugs:
]Bmaa-heyy..your chart looks good Hun..hope the estradiol comes in normal levels and you can have your ET done...:hugs:
scerena-hoping the new dose works better for you dear...u can ask your nurse for the chart like the one bma has..i think they'l give you on if u ask:)
augustluvers-sorry to hear what bcps are doing to you...1 week wil just fly by...and we'l be stimmin soon::)
ttcbaby-hope your cyst goes away by next scan ...:)Gl..lets hope we stim tgether:)
kismat- yay...done with step one..i know its crazy how much blood they take..but al for a good cause:)i wish al your tests come out perfect and you are given your schedule..GL HUn:hugs:
captain-woww...you are so close to ER..goodluck...hope they find many healthy eggies :)

My last BCp today..yayy...1 week to go and hopefully i'l start stimming:)
i dont know if i should expect AF...the nurse said..it may or may not come
as i am on lupron...whew!

Hoping tomorrow that I get good news for once at my scan!!!

mission thank you Hun :hugs: they don't do charts like that here, they use a different chart but don't give us copies- well not at my clinic anyway- maybe after my treatment if I request it :shrug:

1 week is exciting!!! Can't wait for you to get started :)

Hey ladies! I got my levels and all that back and my estradiol is up to 3980. So, I go in tomorrow to do another ultrasound and blood work and will know for sure . It looks like I will be doing the lupron trigger and ER on Monday and then they will freeze my embryos and do a FET in a few weeks. She said she had seen where the estrogen decreases and that why we just have to wait until tomorrow's results. The only thing I'm dreading is the progesterone in oil intramuscular injections. But I've also heard they aren't that bad.... So, if this is the worst that could happen I am so very grateful! I do hope my estrogen decreases though... :)

Mission mommy- yay! Exciting. I bled one day very very lightly in between stopping BCP but I was not on anything but BCP no lupron.

Scerena- I'm glad you are feeling better :) how is everything else going? Hope to hear good news from you tomorrow!

Captain- good luck tomorrow! How exciting. Fx that they all do good and fertilize :)

captain - we'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

BMA - I guess they did tell you that you would be a good responder.....your ovaries are over achievers!

scerena- glad the worst of it is over! Im doing good, just counting down till Monday when I have my scan to see if this damn cyst is gone.

mission - I wasn't on Lupron only BCPs but my af came about 3 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->