Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Thanks girls! It's happening at 11am and I should know by mid pm how many they've managed to get.

Glad to hear things are looking more positive bma. They haven't measured my estrogen at all, so I've no idea what my levels are. Odd how things are done differently all over the world!

The mean on your charts is just the average size of each follie based on the length and width measurements they have taken for each one. So a long thin one might be 20mm long and 6mm wide and the mean would be 13mm. I guess it is there way of saying, if it were squashed into a perfect circle what would its diameter be. You had 10 on the right and 7 on the left all with measurements of greater than 10mm and 3-4 others of less than 10mm on each side which is very similar to what mine were and they said I was doing great. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Bma I really hope it decreases Hun, but well done you getting all them follicles!!! I've everything crossed for you tomorrow :hugs:

ttcbaby fx'd for Monday I am so hoping that cyst will be gone, bless you've been waiting so long :hugs:

captain gl for tomorrow I can't wait to hear just how many eggs you get :)

Thank you :) and yes! It is so weird how things are done so different everywhere.

I can't wait to hear y'all's updates tomorrow :)
good luck to everyone!

I got 16 eggs girls! And DH's sample was also excellent so fingers crossed lots fertilise. Will find out tomorrow afternoon how they are getting on x

captain - that is soooo awesome hun! How are you feeling????

Captain that is awesome!!! So excited for you, can't wait to hear tomorrow!

captain amazing news :happydance: I hope that they're all getting jiggy as we speak :)

Well good news at last for me today :)
8 growing big and 10-15 smaller ones she said we might have more come Monday with this dose so fx'd!!!
Lining already 8mm they like it over 7.5mm here for IVF!
Things are finally working they were happy and so am I :)

That's brilliant scerena sounds like you're well on the way to EC!

I'm a bit sore and bleeding a little but nothing paracetamol can't take care of. All the staff at the clinic at CRM in London were lovely too. I've just got back up to Cheshire and am having a rest before dh picks DS up from nursery. I'm looking forward to some cuddles :)

Aw bless I hope that you feel 100% soon and that your sons cuddles make you feel better :)

Scerena- so happy you got good news today!! That's a good count...Monday can't get here fast enough!! :)

Bma thanks Hun :) I was happy to get good news at last!!! How are you doing? Did you have a scan today? :hugs:

Captain and Scerena good luck to you ladies, the numbers look great!!!

AFM still no AF, but my boobs are hurting like no one's business. i just really hope it comes soon. i'm not spotting at all either. so who knows. just gonna wait until tues and see if it comes if not call the doc up and get the provera to start it.

I did and I just got the word! I trigger tonight at 9:15pm and again at 9:15 am! And my ER is Sunday. And then I will start the FET after AF shows.

Bma wohoooooo :happydance: how come you trigger twice??? That's really good that you get to do the FET on your next cycle :)

captain fx'd that you get your af real soon, so typical of af to not show when you want it!

Im triggering with lupron instead of ovidrel. And lupron is given in two parts apparently. I'm not complaining by any means but I'm so happy that retrieval is Sunday. My back is hurting & I'm uncomfortable . I have 10 follicles on each side & my ovaries are so close together. DH & I dtd Tuesday & it was uncomfortable then.... Nurse said it was fine for DH to masturbate tonight. I am worried about it being too much time in between. So if we dtd Tuesday night then that's what? 4 nights without ejaculating... What do y'all think wait or have him ejaculate tonight?!??

BMA - I think they want to have the pipes cleaned out. I know my RE said that my DH will have to masturbate 72 hours prior to retrieval to have a fresh sample available. Sorry to hear you are uncomfortable just try to take it easy this weekend.

scerena - that is great news hun....I am so happy things are going well for you.

Kismat - isn't that how it always works...when you dont want af to show up she does and when you do want her to show up she is no where to be found. I hope she rears her head soon!

:hi: everyone!
scerena-yayyyy...glad that this dose iss working...happy for u HUn!:hugs:

bma-woww...ER on sunday!!!thats so near..this is soo exciting :wohoo:
goodluck with your triggershot Hun!am sorry about your back aching though...
i agree with ttcbaby...ejaculating 72 hrs before giving the specimen provides fresh sperm..Thats the same think they told Dh when he had to give sperm for SA!!!

captain-Congrats Hun...thats a very good number..hope most of them fertilize.. when are they planning to transfer? day 3 or 5?did you Guys have ICSI done...?

kismat-hope you get your Af soon Hun...:) i think u did try naturally this month..dint ya?did you do a hpt?
ttcbaby-how are you doin? i hope i get Af too...the nurse said i may not and its ok but then i i'l feel better if i see somethingg....
fxd ur scan goes really well monday!!

Thanks ladies....

Thing is he won't be home until midnight tonight because he got forced to work an 18 hour shift. So when he does it, it's practically Saturday and he needs to give another sample Sunday morning around 4:00am cause he has to go to work Sunday. So, it's just barely 24 hours! Don't know what to think... Yet last IUI it was decreased by only one million and motility the second day was actually greater so I'm hoping and praying we will be fine, if he does it tonight-midnight ish.

Mission mommy- hope everything is going well for you!!

Bma I know they recommend 72 hours BUT I've heard of 3-5 days so I wouldn't worry too much Hunni :hugs: maybe ask your clinic???
We dtd last night and that hurt!

mission thanks Hun I was soooooo relieved!!! How's things going with you???

ttcbaby thanks Hun :hugs: I hope Monday goes well for you :hugs:

I did ask the clinic and they said last night would be fine. I think he did, I'm sure everything will be fine :) I know dtd with a lot of follicles is not fun!

Last night I took the first lupron shot and oh my ... Today I feel so much better. I don't know exactly what is happening in there or whatever, I'm guessing the follicles are leaving my ovaries or something and whew... What a relief... :) I also took ibuprofen since I'm not doing a ET in 5 days!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->