Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

14 of my 16 eggs fertilised without the need for ICSI. I am amazed and relieved! Am going to get another call tomorrow to see how they are doing but they are hopeful of a day 5 blasto transfer on Wednesday. Lets hope lots of them make it! X

Captain - that is awesome news :)

BMA - I hope they aren't leaving your follicles yet as the Dr should take them out. Funny the lupron made you feel better.

Haha TTC baby-- I said had no idea what was going on in there!!! Now I'm laughing at myself. :dohh: but seriously yesterday my lower back was hurting and if I coughed I could feel them. Little dramatic-- maybe but it's the truth. LMAO!
I wonder why it made me feel better?

Yeah I wonder also....anyway, I guess you should enjoy it. Maybe it took some swelling down, who knows? What time is*ER tomorrow?

Also, I read on another board that not only is freezing your eggs a good idea because of OHSS but also because having high estrogen levels can make your uterine lining hostile.

Can I ask, what they are doing with you financially? You paid for a package right? Now you won't do ET till later, so will you have to pay anything additional?

Well I did take ibuprofen and laid on a heating pad. Maybe that helped.
Thanks for that tidbit, I didn't know that. My estrogen yesterday was 4729 or something like that!

I did pay for the package and as far as I'm concerned I don't have to pay for anything else. If I did, I would think they would have had someone call me by now. I'm afraid to ask them! :haha: I just figured I wouldn't pay anything extra.

ER is at 8:45am... I have to be there at 7:45 though!! Yay.

How are you feeling? Hoping the cyst is gone :)

Yeah I would think you shouldn't have to pay for anything extra except the additional meds because they are still doing the same thing they promised in the package but just at a different time frame. I was just wondering in case something like this happens to me. They have told me I have a change of OHSS also so I just want to be prepared.

I am so excited to hear all about it tomorrow. I will be logging on early so when you are up for it please give us an update.

I am doing ok. This medication I have been on to get rid of the cyst has made me gain some weight....I am not happy about that...but to be honest I believe it is because I can never seem to be satisfied when I am eating. I guess it is because this medication is progesterone based. Anyway, I have a few more days on it, hopefully. Then onwards and upwards to my stimming!

Well if my estrogen wasn't so high, I wouldn't have had to do the lupron. I could have done the ovidrel and 5 day transfer. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. No more waiting... Well unless its in your best interest! :) I can't wait for you to start stimming!
You know, I don't know what's up but I ate a footlong veggie sub with two bags of chips the other night! Yikes! And I currently just ate two tacos and my stomach is starving! Wahh LOL well I look 4 months pregnant....... :haha: so, don't feel too bad about gaining some weight. Yesterday the surgery center calls me to give me directions etc. she said are you still at the weight you were back in January... And I laughed, she said yea the hormones can do that... I said no I've probably gained 10 pounds of fat. All with that beautiful baby in mind!

Anyways... I'm a bnb addict ill be on ASAP! Oh yeah- are you going to be doing the progesterone in oil shots or the vaginal suppositories??

bma-am doing just fine...waiting on Af..not sure when to expect it! am bloated and lupron is giving me bad head aches!
Waiting to hear how your ER goes....goodluck Hun:hugs:and keep us posted!
scerena-am good Hun..how are things with you?? when is your next scan?
captain-awesome news !!it must be so exciting for u...how many are you planning to transfer??

well that makes me feel better that I am not the only one packing on the pounds. I just don't want to eat healthy anymore either, which is so unlike me. Funny enough I have gained about 10 lbs also....I have gotten to the point that I dont want to go to the beach on the weekends anymore because I am not comfortable in my bathing suit. I do pray this will all be worth it for the both of us.

Wow so you are really bloated then? I guess I will have to invest in some elastic waist skirts and pants....right now everything is tight on me and I haven't even started I cant even imagine how bloated I will be.

Oh also I will be doing crinone not the PIO, I don't know which is better though...what are you doing?

hii ttcbaby,
i have been eating a lott too...and as u said...not the healthy stuff...am so attracted to the chips, cookies and candies in my pantry...and was never so much into them ever...never liked candies so much...its weird...!i guess its the hormones!
i put on around 6-8 pounds though am exercising 30-40 mins a day!!am sure if this continues i'l have to go shopping for new clothing one size larger..lol!

Captain ~ 14 fertilized :yipee: So happy for you hun :hugs: How are you feeling today?

Bma ~ Good luck with your ER, I pray you are recovering well now. :hugs: I'm sorry about all that pain you were in.

TTCbaby & Mission ~ I'm usually a solid 130 pounds but since starting fertility medication last year I'm at 145pounds now and I HATE IT! I've been doing Zumba though, which is helping me keep the weight down. I have to stop the night before starting my injections though.

TTCbaby ~ I'll also be using crinone this time around. I used PIO last time and I refused to do it again! I towards the end of the tww I couldn't walk or sleep, or sit!

As for me ~ I hurt my back at work on Friday which is proving to be a pain in the butt today. I woke up in such a horrible mood, I just want to punch a wall or something. I'm super irritated to the point that I told my family not to even speak to me today. :cry: I HATE THESE BCP!!!! 4 more days, 4 more days is what I keep telling myself.

Thanks ladies, it s crazy but it really helped to know that I am not alone in my gluttony or my fatness...lmao.

August - yes 4 more days....yo can do it. These emotions are so hard to deal with sometimes.

Augustluvers- I'm right there with you. I do not want to eat crazy healthy. My juicing is about the only thing and that is okay!

AFM- I just left the surgery center. He got 30... Yes 30 freaking eggs! I'm in shock over how many they got.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Yay! SO happy about that number BMA! It sucks that you'll have to do an FET and wait even longer though but at this point, whatever it takes for the best possible outcome.
I think we might end up being in our TWW together though. Mine got bumped back a week so my transfer is now scheduled for June 2nd.

Bma 30 OMG go you :wohoo: WELL DONE :) you just be so shocked!!! How are you feeling???

captain 14 eggs fertilised that is really good :happydance:

mission I'm good thanks :) next scan is tomorrow morning :)

ttcbaby how's things going for you??? Do you go back again Monday???

augustluvers 4 more days Hun and hopefully you will go back to yourself again :hugs:

babylove when are you on the bcps until??

Baby love- well, I'm glad that ill have a TWW buddy. It will be a crazy one!

Scerena- I'm in shock, yes. LOL I feel undeniably better. Those last few hours I was hurting sitting down walking and using the bathroom. They were ready to come out!

Screens - yep I go in to morrow at 2:45 est. How are you doing?

TTCbaby ~ Good luck at your appointment today! Let us know how you make out :hugs:

Scerena ~ How are you making out today?

AFM ~ I'm feeling a little better. I'm getting super excited for the cycle to start rolling. I'm anxious for Monday (the estimated date of starting the stim injections). My first appointment is this Friday morning :happydance: I'm praying that I'm suppressed enough to start my injections on Monday =)

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->