Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Bma I hope they drop below 22000 tomorrow fx'd!!! Yh that was QUICK :happydance: not much waiting around at all for you bless :) I'm so happy you can have your embie(s) back inside in no time :)

Will you be doing a fresh cycle? Or FET? I ask because of the eatrogen ... They didnt give me an option to "coast" or give me any meds to lower estrogen. Just a lupron shot and a FET.

Augustluvers- how is your dog and her puppies doing? I read that sentence and I feel like it is grammatically incorrect...but I can't find another way to word it right now...LOL :dohh:

Bma a fresh cycle, I think that's why they coasted me to get the levels back where they should be, they've also given me some tablets to start taking from trigger day to help prevent OHSS... I hope nothing else goes wrong as I don't have the money for an FET :(

You just be well excited as things are going to happen much quicker than you originally thought :)

Ohh okay. Well I don't think I have to pay since it was converted... Well let's just say I better not have to! Lol

Bma yes it's probably different where you are, they haven't mentioned anything about it so Im gathering things will be okay fx'd!

Is you af painful?

Actually not at all! I had a cramp this morning literally one cramp, and didn't think anything of it. :shrug: it actually doesn't even feel like my periods used to before my laparoscopy. Before laparacopy day 1, I'd just feel dull ache nothing to complain about at all... After laparoscopy they hurt. Cramped bad and had to take Ibprofen every 6 hours etc... I'm hoping this is a real period and not just some weird break through bleeding. I think I can feel a little ache wanting to come on so maybe by the end of the day or tomorrow ill k ow for sure by what I'm feeling like. :)

heyyy everyone!!!!
My right side has been aching like hell...could not fall asleep without taking a tylenol....woke up in the morning and had that pain again..its kind of like a sharp continuous pain .... my right ovary is stuck to the uterus and the stretching might be causing it...:(
Its alright when i take a tylenol..but am scared taking the meds would somehow harm the quality of my eggs..i dont know if it does, but all these thoughts keep coming in my mind...i might have to take tylenol every 6 hours til the time of ER...and thats scaring me....
I have my first scan post-stim tommorow...waiting to see how my ovaries are doing..what to expect after 3 days of stimming..does it tell you the number of follicles to expect at the end????
Bma-Its Awesome that you'l be getting to do your FET sooner...so Happy for you HUn!
scerena-Great News! i wish you dint have to wait so much....but i hope your ER goes really well.Did you take any med when you had those pains?
ttcbaby-How is it going Hun??Hope you get to start today:)

Hope al the other ladies are doing fine::)

bma I'm glad it isn't hurting you that is a bonus :) I'm sure it's your af as you've released your eggs now :)

mission I was taking paracetamol as I wasn't very well, I know I was allowed paracetamol but I would ask before taking them. My pains weren't like hurtful though I could just feel things going on in my ovaries if you know what I mean??? I would ask tomorrow if you're in actual pain :hugs:

Gl with your scan tomorrow, here they don't tell you how many until they're over 10mm, they just said I had loads of little ones, not sure how it works where you are? Bma use to get a follicle report though :)
Plus more follicles might catch up- I went from 5-17 (possibly 21 follicles) gl :flower:

Mission mommy- I doubt Tylenol will do anything to your eggs but definitely ask because you'll be taking it every 6 hours. It's safe when you actually get pregnant so why not before? That's my logic. When I reacted to the menopur I took more than recommended amount of excedrine migraine and my nurse said whatever I take is fine at that point.
I'm sorry you are in pain. The only thing j can say its it's for a good cause! :)

Thank you scerena and bma...your replies make me feel a lot better...:hugs::hugs:
yeah..my nurse said it was ok to take when needed ..But i was a little worried!!
You are right Bma, i think if its safe during pregnancy it should be now as wel!!:)

mission - I believe they are right tylenol is ok to take. Sorry you are having this pain though. I dont know what to expect after 3 days of stimming but I am curious to know myself.

BMA - that is so awesome, i am so happy you are will get started sooner rather than later!

Scerena - I am with you...I want no more issues for you! I do hope all works out and you can do the ER very soon!

AFM - my E2 is at 34 so I am to start stimming tonight...yipee for no more cysts.

ttcbaby yaaaaaaaay :happydance: so happy for you that you can FINALLY get going :happydance: can't wait to follow your journey :) when is your first scan???
And thanks Hun :hugs:

mission glad you spoke to your nurse :hugs: fx'd the pain eases for you :hugs:

scerena-Thanx hun:hugs:
ttcbaby-yayyy!!for starting :happydance: What meds are you on Hun??

Scerena - ah, not at the same one as me then. Thought that would be too much of a coincidence! Fingers' crossed for EC next week!

EC IS TUESDAY AT LAST :wohoo:
Levels dropped from 24,000 yesterday to 10,498 today :)

I trigger tonight at 11 :happydance:

I'm so scared now- as I'm egg sharing I need a minimum of 8 eggs (4 each) if not I will donate all to my recipient and do my own cycle next time... This worries me after everything I have been through I just hope we both get some eggs on Tuesday.... So praying I've made enough!!!
Then the scary part waiting to hear how many fertilise ahhhhh and then if they make it to transfer OMG SCARED!!!!

frustrated1 ahhh that would have been a coincidence :) how are you???

mission how did your scan go???

hope everyone else is having a Lovely weekend :hugs:

ttcbaby yaaaaaaaay :happydance: so happy for you that you can FINALLY get going :happydance: can't wait to follow your journey :) when is your first scan???
And thanks Hun :hugs:

mission glad you spoke to your nurse :hugs: fx'd the pain eases for you :hugs:

My first scan is on Tuesday after 3 days of stimming.

scerena-Thanx hun:hugs:
ttcbaby-yayyy!!for starting :happydance: What meds are you on Hun??

I am stimming with Gonal F and Menapur...one day down about 9 more to go!

I'm so scared now- as I'm egg sharing I need a minimum of 8 eggs (4 each) if not I will donate all to my recipient and do my own cycle next time... This worries me after everything I have been through I just hope we both get some eggs on Tuesday.... So praying I've made enough!!!
Then the scary part waiting to hear how many fertilise ahhhhh and then if they make it to transfer OMG SCARED!!!!

mission how did your scan go???

I do think with those high E2 numbers that you will have more than 8 eggies hun....BMA's E2 was a little over 4000 and she got 30 eggs! I am so excited for you...please let us know how everything goes!! What are you triggering with?

AFM - Due to not having my correct needles last night I ended up taking my first IVF meds, gonal f and menapur at 10 pm instead of 9pm. Now my question is, should I continue to take it at 10 pm or move back to 9pm tonight?

heyy everyone!
I am really upset after my scan:cry: .I dnt know how this could happen but i already have 2 very large follicles on my lft ovary...the largest being 17mm and 24mm..thats very unusual ...the nurse was shocked too...she said it never happens so fast...the right ovary has many smal ones but the left has 2 large ones...they'l mosty cancel my cycle:cry:..they said i might have overresponded or the dose was a lott for me..they might have to start again with a small dose...they are waiting on my estrogen levels to know whats actually goin on..if its really a follicle or cysts which they missed out last time...
this is soooo frustrating and heartbreaking:cry:
Waiting on the call from my nurse to know what to do next..am just too scared !

mission how did your scan go?

Congrats Hun..really happy for you..Hope you get a lott to keep and share:):hugs:

ttcbaby-i guess its best to continue at the same time Hun:)Hpe you are feeling Good:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->