Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

BMA - glad you are ok...so strange...did you figure out what caused it?

mission - my e2 on day 3 was 135....not sure what that means. What were your E2 levels at?

scerena - I know it is sad for the woman you were donating to but I am happy you get to keep them as it will increase your chances

afmTodays scan went well...I have about 6 on each side and 2 on the right are about 12 and the rest are around 9. My E2 was 135 but my lining is what has me concerned it is already at 12 mm....not sure what to make of that!

Glad your scan went well :) My day 3 E2 was around 346...my Re tld that anything above 100 is good for day 3...it means the follicles are growing:)
i have no idea how my lining was..they arent concerned about it as am doing an FET..! were they worried about it??did they change your dosage?

I caved in and tested today with a frer and got a BFN. Given I'm 7dp5dt I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked. I'm very sad.

X

I caved in and tested today with a frer and got a BFN. Given I'm 7dp5dt I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked. I'm very sad.

X

Captain I found this on this website & wanted to share with you

This is what happens in a 5dt :

0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

I hope this gives you some hope :hugs: I'm praying for you!!!

Thanks BMA. I will test again at 12dpt which is the OTD that the clinic gave me, assuming AF doesnt arrive by then. but I'm still not very hopeful. One of blasts was hatching on transfer day so I think it would show up by now on a sensitive test. X

Mission - thanks for telling me that it does make me feel better. They down seem concerned with my lining all she said was that it was 12 mm and it is OK because it is new lining cuz I had AF.

Captain - so sorry to hear that hun, I hope it is just a shy BFP.

Captain- I hate that you are feeling like this because it is so possible that it is just too early. I've been on a support group on Facebook where the lady took a test on beta testing day to prepare herself and it was negative and the beta was positive. I do hope it's a shy bfp like TTC baby said. This is so tough and what I've gathered is every woman's body secrets the hcg differently. My cousin never got a bfp on the 5 days sooner test, she always has to miss AF. :hugs:

BMA~ Boo for the hives but I'm glad that your steriod shot is helping you. I can't wait for your FET on May 30th! :happydance::hugs:

Captain ~ I'm sorry you got a :bfn: but it's still way too early. Please don't lose your hope. Like the girls mentioned, it's probably just a shy bfp :hugs:

Scerena ~ I'm glad to hear you did well during your EC. 9 follicles gives you are better chance at having more embryos :happydance:I can't wait for your fertilization report!

Mission ~ I'm glad your scan went well! How many days have you been stimming for?

Ttcbaby~ Yay! I'm so glad to hear from you. I don't know much about E2 levels as I'm never told anything about this. I just get a call that instructs me on what meds to take and how much :wacko: I'm sure if your lining being at 12mm was a concern they would have brought it up :shrug:

Starlight ~ how are you dear?

AFM ~ I had my cd 3 ultrasound and bloodwork today. The cyst is still there lingering. My IVF nurse told me that its considered a "remaining" cyst and that sometimes the doctor will proceed with the cycle if the estrogen levels are within normal range. So we shall see. I'm waiting for the "call." :haha:

Sorry I haven't updated all day :dohh:

Fert report-
9 eggs collected
7 injected
4 fertilised

Egg collection is provisionally booked for Friday (day 3)... If on Friday morning there are 3/4 doing good then they will push to blast... either way I hope two make it for either day as I want two put back

Bma it just means that I got to keep all 9 eggs to myself :hugs: lad your shot didn't hurt :) can't wait for your transfer :)

ttcbaby your follicle count is really good :) I'm glad they said your lining is okay too :hugs:

captain sorry about the bfn I am praying that it's a so bfp for you :hugs::hugs:

Augustluvers gl with the call I hope that you can get going :hugs:

I got the "call" and well I'm not starting :cry: I have to start the BCP again tonight and I go back on May 28th! I'm really disappointed even though I knew this would be the case. I can't stop :cry: I feel like an idiot!

augustluvers-feels so sorry for you Hun.:hugs:..! I my case a cyst was missed as it was too small and now its 26mm and it keeps growing along with the follicles,,...so its better they are getting rid of your completely...may 28th wil be here in no time...:)
its been 6 days since i started stimming!
scerena-Hope you get to put 2 in:hugs:fx'd
bmahope you are feeling better by now!:hugs:
captain-Dont you worry Hun ..guess you tested a little early!waiting to hear about your BFP soon:)
ttcbaby-If they arent concerned ,you shouldnt be worrying HUn...hope we fare better in our scans tommorow:hugs:

August - So sorry hun, I completely know how that feels as I just went through it. I was delayed by 3 weeks due to my cyst. I didnt take BCPs though I took Aygestin to try to dissolve the cyst. Was your E2 high?

Scerena - I will pray for 2 strong ones to transfer back!

mission - yes I agree! I am trying not to worry to much!

AFM - I have another scan and bw tomorrow. I am getting really worried that this might not work....I know I shouldnt have these feelings and I dont know if this it he meds talking but I just feel afraid....

Augustluvers- don't feel like an idiot. There's no reason :hugs: praying for you hun, may 28 will come fast!

Scerena- praying for you & those embies!! :hugs:

Ttcbaby- :hugs: we all have days like this.

Good luck ttcbaby and mission mommy on your scans! Hope y'all aren't too uncomfortable with all those follicles , well ttcbaby I know you are but hope the Tylenol continues to help!

AFM- I'm all better! Yay! Still on prednisone . Just waiting for may 30 :coffee: estrogen pills and patches are easy enough. I go in Tuesday for another ultrasound and blood work. :)

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join you?

My hubby and I are 'unexplained'.

We tried 3 IUIs but none of them was successful. So, we've decided to move on to IVF.

We already went through all the checkups and signing of the forms. Now, I'm just waiting for AF so we can get started (should be any day now). I'm so excited!

Good luck, a lot of strength, and lots and lots of baby dust to everyone!!

Hi oculi!! Good luck, what protocol & meds are you going to be on?

Bma- glad you are doing better.

Ocu - welcome :)

Bma, thanks! My protocol is called 'gnrh antagonist'. I'm not sure yet what meds I'll be on but I'll update as soon as I know more. All in all I'll only be injecting meds for abt 11 days. No idea if that's normal or not.

Ttcbaby, thanks!:)

TTC - GL today!

Scerena - FX'd you get to put 2 back, is it still looking like tomorrow for ET?

Startlight - GL today!

August - So sorry! Nothing's worse than being told you have to wait longer when you feel like you've waited forever already :hugs:

Captain - So sorry about your BFN :hugs: I'm with the other girls though, maybe it was just too early.

Oculi - Welcome! Sounds a little like the one I am on, I will only stim for about 10 days.

BMA - Glad you're hives are gone! It's crazy how our bodies react sometimes. Yay for your FET being scheduled, and it's soo close! If I stay on course, my transfer will be a few days after yours.

AFM - I went for my ultrasound yesterday and everything looks good! I got the okay to start on Monday. She said I will down reg with Ganirelix Mon-Wed, and as long as I have a period by Friday AM I can start stims Friday PM. I'll be on 225IU Follistim with a low dose HCG shot as well. :happydance:

Bma, thanks! My protocol is called 'gnrh antagonist'. I'm not sure yet what meds I'll be on but I'll update as soon as I know more. All in all I'll only be injecting meds for abt 11 days. No idea if that's normal or not.

Ttcbaby, thanks!:)

I was supposed to stim for 10 days and only made it 9. :) sounds like you are on the same protocol I was as well! :happydance:

Baby love- yay! Can't wait for you to start and we will be TWW buddies. ;)

Scerena- I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling?

Ttcbaby- can't wait for an update!

Augustluvers- hope you are feeling a little bit better today. :hugs:

Captain- thinking of you. :hugs: are you waiting to test again on the 12th or did you cave again? I have everything crossed that you get your bfp!

bma hey Hun, feeling quite sore and lack of bowel movements so I have just got something to sort that issue out hopefully it works!!!
Hope everything's going well with you and your scan Tuesday is ok :)

oculi welcome to the thread :flower:

ttcbaby them feelings are so normal Hun :hugs: hope your scan goes well today :hugs:

babylove yes ET is scheduled for tomorrow unless I hear by 9.30 that they're going to blast, otherwise it is tomorrow :)
Brilliant news that you get to start now :happydance:

mission thanks, how's things going with you??? :hugs:

august so sorry to hear that Hun :hugs: I really hope that time goes quickly for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->