Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

ttcbaby Tuesday is so soon :) how are you finding the Stims??? I would continue at the same time and ask at your scan if its okay to change your time Hun :hugs:

I think E2 is measured different here and in the US?
I'm triggering with ovitrelle Hun :)

mission thanks Hun :hugs: I so hope that they call ASAP with your results bless you :hugs: wow if they're follicles that was very quick!!!! What dose have you been taking? :hugs:

Hey girls~ :hi: :hugs: I'm lost as I haven't been able to log on since Friday morning when I gave my last update. I ended up working until 11:30pm on Friday and then I was all day out yesterday with a bachelorette party. Anyway...

AFM ~ I started spotting about 3 hours ago. So by morning the :witch: will be here which means that I have to call and schedule an ultrasound and bloodwork appointment. I don't understand why, I highly doubt that the cyst will be gone. I feel like I'm going to have to go for this appointment only to be turned away to wait for the cyst to go away :shrug: sounds likes a waste to me. :shrug:

Secerna ~ Good luck with the trigger tonight and EC on Tuesday :hugs:

Mission, BMA, Frustrated, TTCbaby and everyone else how are you are all making out?

August - I am so sorry you have to deal with this. I know that sometimes af can help dissolve the cyst so maybe that is what they are hoping so...Also, it is possible they would like to see if it decreased in size and by how much so they can kinda see what rate it is going at ya know. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow.

mission - sorry to hear that hun, you have been stimming since friday so only 3 days...wow...I guess once you see your E2 numbers they will know what to do. I am sorry you are going thorough this.

scerena - I am really hoping you have tons of eggies to share hun!

augustluvers I agree with what Ttcbaby said as to why they want you to go back in :hugs: I hope that cyst is gone or shrinking :hugs:
Thanks for the gl :hugs:

ttcbaby thanks I hope so!! How have you found the Stims- any side effects???

Ttcbaby- I don't know the logic behind this but my nurse told me to take the shots between 6-9:30 pm. So I planned on doing them at 9:15. Some nights I did it at 8:30 or 8:45, and I did fine.

Scerena- :yipee: finally! Fx for lots of eggs! :)

Missionmommy- :hugs: I'm so sorry!

Augustluvers- :hugs: I hope it did shrink & what ttcbaby said :)

AFM- I will know by today my plan. AF has been heavy but not painful at all. I'm very surprised. Thinking I'm completely healed from my laparoscopy in jan. I'm excited to get the ball rolling again.

Bma glad you af wasn't painful :) I look forward to hearing your plan today :)

My appointment is tomorrow! :happydance:
Don't know much yet. I won't be on BCP though

Oh! They were able to freeze 13!

Screna - some s/e...the menapur makes me fell slightly nauseaus but that goes away within the hour. Other than that, I am having a lot of rear end pressure which I get sometimes after I have a stimulated cycle, but this doesn't usually happen when I start stimming....so i am dealing with that so not so bad.

heyy ladies!!
i was asked to continue with the same dose til my next scan tuesday...i dont understand why they are continuing with the same dose...i am scared i'l just end up with few follicles and being triggered very soon....
i did not talk to my nurse yet so dont know the reason why the want me to continue and what my blood work was like yesterday..just got instructions to continue the same dose from an on-cal nurse yesterday!!
anyone ever heard such a thing about fllicles growing so fast???
also my dose is 150iu..it isnt very high...its an average dose..the high being 300 of follistim...i dont know why my ovaries are over-responding??i am scared thet if i trigger very early then i might get immature eggs....this is so stresfull !!am praying my nurse gives me a reason to be positive!
ttcbaby-am waiting to hear those numbers too...hows ur stimmin going?when is ur scaan?
bma-wow Hun..Gl with starting :)
scerena-yayy!finaly...wishing you lotts of good eggies:)Gl Hun:)
august-wishing your cyst goes away soon!!

Mission mommy- I don't have any experience with that. I wonder why they wouldn't have you go down a bit? Hopefully everything works in your favor. Fx for you!!

mission mommy - ahh that is so stressful, I hope you get good news from your nurse and all goes well!!

scerena - so happy that your levels got down and that you are going to have your transfer on Tuesday - omg that is tomorrow!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you that you have lots and lots of follies!

AFM - not much new!! Just following along your journies while I wait :) I have my HSG this Thursday, so hope that doesn't hurt as much as the first one!

ttcbaby - that is amazing that you are finally able to start stimming, woot woot!

bma - that is fantastic that you may be able to start way earlier than expected - how exciting!

august - i hope your scan shows that your cyst is either smaller or gone!

Heyyy Girls!!
I heard back from my nurse and THANK GOD everything is fine!!:happydance:she said am responding well and that the largest one may be a dominant one which we shall have to sacrifice...other thaan that she said everything loks good..i have 17 others growing up slowly...so they wil continue stimming till they grow:)
It was all the fault of the nurse who did my u/s..she told me things like..this is very unusual..they may cancel the cycle and all..i cried soo much yesterday...and the way she ssaid it was like she knew it for sure...how could they do that:shrug:
i was soo worried..cant thank God enough!! am waiting to see howw tommorows scan goes..i hope the resst continue to groww.
My estradiol level on day 4 was 345..is it nrmal??? can someone who already stimmed give me their day 4 number..bma,scerena..anyone?

starlight-Gl fr your HSG Hun:)

What a horrible nurse...I swear did she take an insensitivity pill? I go in tomorrow to see how everything is progressing...

What a horrible nurse...I swear did she take an insensitivity pill? I go in tomorrow to see how everything is progressing...

yes Hun.. i dint expect this from a nurse who knows what ivf is like..with so much time, money and emotions invested into this,the least we can expect from them is to be a little sensitive !!

Hope your scan goes really well .waiting to hear about it !..am excited about mine too..fx'd both our scanss go well:)

Mission mommy- yay! Fx for you!
Also on day 3 my estrogen was 288 and then after 5 days of stims I was 1363. I'm not really a good indicator to follow.

Scerena- good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear how many they get!!!

Starlight- just curious... Why are you doing an hsg? I must have missed your update , you are doing Ivf?

Only this would happen to me. I am covered in hives, my lip is swelling and my throat feels funny and I'm at the urgent care.

I honestly think it was stress and anxiety over the baby shower they had for my sister Sunday. Lots of pregnant girls there :shrug:

BUT FET is scheduled for MAY 30th. :happydance:
I'm sure ill be put in estrogen pills and patches today!

CAPTAIN- I'd love to hear an update from you! Been thinking of you !!! :hugs:

:hi: ladies, sorry for the lack of personals but a quick update on how I got on today-

EC was okay, had 9 eggs collected... Out of all them follicles! BUT I am keeping them all as my recipient could not proceed... They couldn't tell me details but there was a change of circumstances for her... This news was disappointing for me :cry: like they said though at least I have 9 eggs rather than 5 so that is good!
So, I will get my fertilisation report tomorrow between 9am and 11am so fx'd!!! I'm scared they are all immature eggs ahhhhhh so scary this part!!!
We are having ICSI too...

bma-Aww...hope yu get well soon Hun:hugs: .and wowww! may 30 is really not far away... thats so excitinggg!!!
scerena- heyyy Hun...!!dont worry:hugs:...al we need is one good embie to work..i hope all of them fertilise nicely though...are they planning on a day 3 transfer of day 5?waiting to hear from you how the fertilization goes:)
ttcbaby-hope everything went well in your scan..waiting to hear from you:)
AFM-my day 5 scan went well...the RE herself did it as we were very worried...she now thinks the 24 mm thing is just a cyst and not a follicle...she said everything looks good and i have 11 on the right and 17 on left:happydance: ..only 2 were measurable at about 11-12 mm..they have decreased my dose to 100iu follistim now!!my e2 levels are rising though but its fine as am doing an FET!!

Hello to all the other ladies..hope everyone is doing fine...:hugs:

Scerena- can't wait to hear how many fertilize! Sorry your receipt can't receive, what does that mean for you? Fx they all fertilize!

Mission mommy- yay! Looking good :) glad everything is going well

TTC baby- hope everything is going well.

AFM- I got a steroid shot and I'm feeling better. My top lip is still swollen. More than it was , hopefully it gets better. I have to take prednisone as well and the nurse told me this was okay. Also- I did start my pills and patches today! WHOO hoo ! Mayb30 will be here before I know it.

Oh! The steroid shot was intramuscular and it didn't hurt at all. So, I'm not so scared to take the progesterone In oil shots anymore.

BMA - glad you are ok...so strange...did you figure out what caused it?

mission - my e2 on day 3 was 135....not sure what that means. What were your E2 levels at?

scerena - I know it is sad for the woman you were donating to but I am happy you get to keep them as it will increase your chances

afmTodays scan went well...I have about 6 on each side and 2 on the right are about 12 and the rest are around 9. My E2 was 135 but my lining is what has me concerned it is already at 12 mm....not sure what to make of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->