Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

starlight thanks Hun :hugs: brilliant news that you got both tubes open :happydance: and I'm glad it wasn't as painful :hugs:
I'm rooting for may 31st to come so that you can have your action plan :)

Scerena- I have no idea if it will be sooner or not. I go in next Wednesday to do another ultrasound and blood work. I hope it doesn't change. I'm not sure how the FET works in regard to all the blood work and scans. :shrug: my instructions are to continue the pills and patches and come back Wednesday ... I'm sure after that ill be starting the progesterone in oil shots. :huh:

Starlight- glad both are clear and it wasn't as painful! Excited to hear what your plan will be!! :)

Bma aw okay :) how are you feeling in general??? :hugs:

In general I'm feeling pretty good. I think the pills and patches are starting to make me queasy. I started to feel funky yesterday after I ate so I thought it was because of what I ate but I feel kind of funky today too, so I think it's just the rise of estrogen. I feel like my flub from the shots and all that is going down, so I'm liking my image a bit more. I just want to see two pink lines... So bad... I get anxiety from time to time just waiting. :wacko:

Hi ladies just seeing how all of you are doing...looks like all good. good luck to all of you and hope to see you in the 1st trimester blog soon!!!! i'm doing well. just feeling tired mostly and my breasts are hurting all the time but i'll take it!!! i have my 8 week check up next week. so fingers crossed all is well. so far sooo good:)

starlight-great newss that your tubes are open:hugs:!wishing for you that all other tests come out fine and you get your plan of action soon...waiting to hear how your next appt.goes..Good luck Hun:thumbup:
scerena-That torture must be soo sweet knowing that a baby could be growing inside you...keep thinking positive and stay happy Hun..i heard laughing and staying happy helps..watch some nice comedy shows ..also drink lottsss of water...read somewhere that staying hydrated helps in implantation ...i really wish the little bean sticks:hugs:
bma-i hope u are feeling better.:hugs:.your lining is great:)
Am waiting to get rid of my flab too...i feel so bloated ....:(
i understand your anxiety...am veryy anxious myself not knowing whats happening with my embryos...they wil tell us how many made it to freeze on 19th...can wait for sunday to come!!
kismat-glad you are doing well::)

Bma yes probably the patches as when my estrogen shot right up high I was very nauseous :(
I can't wait for you to see your two pink lines :) not long now :)

kismat gl with your check up I hope we can all join you soon :hugs:

mission thanks Hun, finding it so hard with the fluid intake but I'm trying :) it is so much torture!!!
How's things with you??

BMA - sorry you are feeling nauseous! Its just a warm up for MS!!!! ;)

Starlight - that is great news hun! 1 step closer to your bfp!

mission - wow that is awesome news....did you do ICSI?

scerena - congrats on being pupo hun!

afm - ER was today.....they got 9 eggies so I get my fert report tomorrow. My right ovary was stunted by a dominant follicle so though I wished I had more eggs, I am grateful for what I got. I will be putting back 2, depending on how many survive these next 5 days. If they are not good quality I will push for 3!!!

BMA - sorry you are feeling nauseous! Its just a warm up for MS!!!! ;)

Starlight - that is great news hun! 1 step closer to your bfp!

mission - wow that is awesome news....did you do ICSI?

scerena - congrats on being pupo hun!

afm - ER was today.....they got 9 eggies so I get my fert report tomorrow. My right ovary was stunted by a dominant follicle so though I wished I had more eggs, I am grateful for what I got. I will be putting back 2, depending on how many survive these next 5 days. If they are not good quality I will push for 3!!!

heyyy HUn..yayy!for the eggies:hugs:.....hope you are feeling good..i was really sore the day of ER!
yes!we had ICSI done on all of them..DH has morphology issues:dohh:
Did you have ICSI done???
Wowww..your ET is just a few days away....so exciting!!!:yipee:
waiting to hear your fert. report....!:thumbup:

scerena-feeling much better today.. soreness is almost gone..feels so good not to depend on those pain killers!!have been on them sice i started my stims:(
am waiting on my AF..its too early to expect but wish it comes sooner ...as i get to have my hysteroscopy after that and then my FET:)
JULY please come soon!!!

ttcbaby I replied on the other thread but ill reply on here too :) I had 9 eggs, 7 were ICSI'd and 4 fertilised- I'm PUPO with one blast and two quality blasts frozen :) remember its quality over quantity :) well done :happydance:

mission Im glad that you don't need anymore pain killers :hugs: I hope July flies around for you :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been stalking the thread, just not posting. Lots of crazy stress at work as the school year winds down.

Transfer is scheduled for 1pm today, I'm so excited. I'm praying that my frosties survive the thaw and we have two great ones to put back. I will update later!

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for lack of personals.

lucie gl :happydance: I hope they all survive the thaw Hun :hugs: looking forward to your update :)

hey ladies, i had my follow up last night and we are going for medicated FET in June/July (likely ET date of around 23rd July). My dr was 'very surprised' that we didn't have a successful IVF given that i had '2 textbook blastocysts' transferred but he is quite positive about our chances of success in future so we are looking forward now. He is going to get me on low dose aspirin and steroids before the FET as he said whilst there is no consistent medical proof that they work, there are no harmful side effects either so we might as well try them. I'll be downregging after my June AF so I'm probably going to need to join a new July thread!

good luck ladies and babydust all round xxx

captain so glad that you have a new plan :) wishing you tons of luck this time around Hun :hugs:

Lucie ~ Good luck today with the transfer! :hugs: It's soo good to hear from you!

Captain ~ I'm glad that your follow up went well and that you and your significant other are feeling better about the FET.

Lucie- good luck! Praying that they all survive the thaw! :)

Captain- that's sounds great. I've taken it upon myself to take low dose aspirin everyday as well. And at the clinic I go to t is standard procedure to take prednisone (steroid) starting the day before transfer. That way the body doesn't think the baby is foreign and fight it off. I'm glad they have you doing that as well. My RE doesn't believe in the immunology factors but yet prescribes prednisone. Contradicting if you ask me but I guess they need more proof. :shrug: and please keep us update via this thread. :)

Transfer went well. Dr recommend transferring 3, so we went with his advice. We transferred 3 day 5 blasts that were starting to expand right before transfer. Embryologist didnt have to use assisted hatching, he said they looked perfect! OTD is May 28th.

lucie yay so glad that you are PUPO :happydance: WOW 3 lucky you!!! I wish I was allowed 3 back!! I was only allowed 1 blast :hugs: can't wait for you to test :)

Lucie--yayy! congrats on being PUPO:happydance:with Triplets:)
scerena-hope you are doing good Hun!i was just looking at the dates and yayy..less than 1 week for your OTD...:)
captain-i'l be having my FET in july as well..:)i wish all of us get our BFPs:hugs:

Helloo!to everyone else:):flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->