Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Transfer went well. Dr recommend transferring 3, so we went with his advice. We transferred 3 day 5 blasts that were starting to expand right before transfer. Embryologist didnt have to use assisted hatching, he said they looked perfect! OTD is May 28th.

Good luck to you Lucie!!! Looking forward to you coming to the 1st trimester blog!!!

:hi: ladies, just thought I'd update you on my situation...

I was very dizzy yesterday so I done a pregnancy test and I got my BFP (very light but there) then done another tonight and the line is darker, below is a pic of tonight's test on a cheapy :)

Please keep me in your prayers that this embryo is a sticky one [-o<[-o<[-o<

I hope everyone is doing well? Been quiet on here, thinking of you all :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
:happydance: keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!!! Yay

Did u tell DH?? I know he wanted u to wait ;)

Yeh I told him last night I was bursting to tell someone, my heart was pounding and i was shaking!!! we haven't told anyone else until OTD though (the people who knew we was doing IVF)

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers :hugs: not long now until your FET :happydance:

:) .... I'm trying to act all patient!!! I'm going crazy! :wacko:

OMG! I'm so happy for you........ I just got a little more positive for my sake!!!

bma I'm so positive for you Hun, I totally thought I was out so was shocked to see the 2nd line!!! I've everything crossed for you :hugs:

Waiting around is so hard isn't it :hugs:

A massive congratulations Scerena! That really is fantastic news!

Congratulations, Scerena!!! That line looks fantastic for this early. When is your official test date?

AFM, I was at my regular dr for a sick visit, so I asked them to do an early beta and the results were awesome (see signature). So, we're very hopeful that after 2 failures, this will work.

AHHHHHH screens that is so awesome...how many DPO were you when you got your BFP....what made you test, were you having symptoms???? Congrats hun :)

Mission...fxed for July

Captain - so awesome you have a plan hun :)

First - that's is great news :)

AFM - transfer on Monday....I want my babies back in me now hehe

Scerena ~ GONGRATS :happydance: :yipee: OMG I'm sooo happy for you!!!!!

TTC ~ ET is tomorrow for you :happydance:

BMA ~ I can't wait for your FET :hugs:

As for me ~ Still a week to go before my next ultrasound. I'm taking the BCP but thankfully I'm not experiencing any of the side of effects :yipee:

I pray you are all doing well! :hugs:

hi ladies, hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

scerena -!!!!!!!! so thrilled for you, can't wait to hear about !!! yay!!

Wowww!! theres so much good news in here!!!:happydance:

scerena-CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!:happydance: soo very happy for u Hun!!!!!Wishing you a huge beta on your OTD!!:hugs:
firsttry-CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BETA!!!:hugs:
bma-your FET is not far away!!!yay!!:happydance:How are you doing?
ttcbaby-hii HUn....how many are you planning on putting back??goodluck for your ET:hugs:
august-wish you get to start soon Hun:hugs:Gl for your scan!
starlight-heyy Hun!1how you doing?
captain-hope you are doing well Hun:hugs:
Afm-i got a call from the REs offices and they got 9 blasts to freeze:happydance:!!! July please come sooon!!

Hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around?
It's still very early days and I'm taking one day at a time :hugs: I still want to follow your journeys :hugs:

FirstTry thanks Hun :hugs: OTD is Tuesday :) amazing news on your beta :) congrats :happydance:

ttcbaby no line at 4dt5dt, then a faint but very there line at 5dp5dt then tested ever since :)
Gl with transfer tomorrow how many will you have put back?

starlight thank you, go are things going with you???

Augustluvers thanks chick :) yay for no BCP side effects :happydance: I hope the next week flies in for you :)

frustrated1 aw thanks so much, how are you??

captain thanks :hugs: how's things going with you?

mission thank you :hugs: 9 blasts to freeze!!! Well done you :happydance: you must be ecstatic :)

Hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around?
It's still very early days and I'm taking one day at a time :hugs: I still want to follow your journeys :hugs:

FirstTry thanks Hun :hugs: OTD is Tuesday :) amazing news on your beta :) congrats :happydance:

ttcbaby no line at 4dt5dt, then a faint but very there line at 5dp5dt then tested ever since :)
Gl with transfer tomorrow how many will you have put back?

starlight thank you, go are things going with you???

Augustluvers thanks chick :) yay for no BCP side effects :happydance: I hope the next week flies in for you :)

frustrated1 aw thanks so much, how are you??

captain thanks :hugs: how's things going with you?

scerena- please stick around...:)its nice to follow each others journey..lets continue to post on this thread even after our bfps....
am really happy with 9..i was expecting sumwhere around 6...!!

mission good :) just didn't want to post if anyone thought I didn't belong here anymore that's all :hugs:

Yes you should be very impressed I only have two frosties! You have done very well :)

mission good :) just didn't want to post if anyone thought I didn't belong here anymore that's all :hugs:

Yes you should be very impressed I only have two frosties! You have done very well :)

am happy and thankfull Hun! but i will be impressed if they make a baby!!What if you made few..whats important is it worked!! all we need to make a baby is 1 good one at the end:)!

First try- congrats on your beta!! Yay!

Missionmommy - congrats on 9 embryos, that's awesome.

Augustluvers- the week will fly! (I hope) gl with your scan :)

Scerena- please list any and all symptoms you had.. Lol

AFM- Wednesday I have my u/s & bloodwork and then they'll teach me how to do the PIO shots... Eek! Getting so close :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->