Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

BMA ~ good luck today at your appointment! :yipee:

Wellsk ~ Let us know how you make out today. :hugs:

1babydreamer ~ Looks like we might have ER on the same day. I should know more or less today for sure what day my ER is. So exciting!!!

Augustluvers- thank you <3 and good luck to you too and yay for ER maybe being earlier. I know how uncomfortable you are.

Mission mommy- :cloud9: is right. Today's was just a bit more solid :) I keep testing cause I'm nervous about it. Just want them to stick!

1babydreamer- good luck... And yes I'm throwing all my prayers to you ladies.

:dust: :dust:

Thanks Ladies and August, fingers crossed for us we have a great ER and solid blasts for a day 5 transfer! Then we will be PUPO buddies!! :happydance:

Hey ladies! Had my appointment and now I'm back at work. My scan went well. I have 32 follicles measuring between 10 & 13 :happydance: I have to take 150 of Menopur tonight and then I'm back tomorrow morning at 6:45am. :wacko: They are thinking that I might have ER on Tuesday/Wednesday but I guess tomorrow will be the day I get a more definite answer.

Hey ladies! Had my appointment and now I'm back at work. My scan went well. I have 32 follicles measuring between 10 & 13 :happydance: I have to take 150 of Menopur tonight and then I'm back tomorrow morning at 6:45am. :wacko: They are thinking that I might have ER on Tuesday/Wednesday but I guess tomorrow will be the day I get a more definite answer.

Your #'s are great August hang in there :) You will do amazing.

Hi ladies sorry I've been rubbish lately!!

august you're doing fab :) I'm looking forward to your EC :)

1babydreamer looking forward to you EC too :)

I feel a few more bfps coming :flower:

august well done on your beta :)

brandy how are you finding the wait?

mission& starlight how are things???

Augustluvers- yay 32 follicles is awesome!!!! Can't wait for the definite answer. :)

Hi ladies sorry I've been rubbish lately!!

august you're doing fab :) I'm looking forward to your EC :)

1babydreamer looking forward to you EC too :)

I feel a few more bfps coming :flower:

august well done on your beta :)

brandy how are you finding the wait?

mission& starlight how are things???

The wait sucks... But atleast we are getting stuff taken care of in the mean time. I had a hysteroscopy today (surgical) while I was out apparently they thought I had 2 small polyps but turns out I had 4 so glad to get that resolved. I only have a week till I start Lupron then on to stimming so the times should go faster I am sure.

In the mean time I am just cheerleading ;)

Brandy ~ The wait does suck, but time will fly by so fast while you are stimming that you won't even have time to remember the wait lol.... I'm glad you made out great and got those 4 poly out now. :hugs:

I just did my trigger shots and I had a few random shooting pains near by bum! They're gone now. What are the common side effects of trigger shots that you ladies experienced? Just thought it was Weird as the two injections went in my belly. Egg retrieval is set for 8am on Sunday morning right after DH has his TESE pricedure! I'm excited and I hope they get some good ones!!

I just did my trigger shots and I had a few random shooting pains near by bum! They're gone now. What are the common side effects of trigger shots that you ladies experienced? Just thought it was Weird as the two injections went in my belly. Egg retrieval is set for 8am on Sunday morning right after DH has his TESE pricedure! I'm excited and I hope they get some good ones!!

I haven't done the trigger shot yet... But I kind of giggled when I read this only because that's how I had the first signs of labor with my daughter..

Apparently the female anatomy likes to send stabbing pains through the bum when we mess with the uterus, ovaries, tubes, etc haha.

FX for a great ET!

Lol! Thanks Brandy! It just surprised me but it makes sense. I can't believe that this time next week I'll be PUPO. I hope ;)

Lol! Thanks Brandy! It just surprised me but it makes sense. I can't believe that this time next week I'll be PUPO. I hope ;)

Very soon!! How exciting. I am a month away and I and super excited I cant imagine what will heppen when im that close! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

1babydreamer- I never had side effects with the trigger. But I'm sure it's completely normal!! :) your retrieval is tomorrow right?!?! GOOD LUCK!! :)

Augusuvers- how are you doing? What did they say at your appt this morning???

BABYLOVE- how are you doing?

How is everyone else?!?!

1babydreamer- I never had side effects with the trigger. But I'm sure it's completely normal!! :) your retrieval is tomorrow right?!?! GOOD LUCK!! :)

Thanks Hun! It was just a few random tweaks by my bum, :haha: lol. Nothing else since thank goodness. Just feeling the same old discomfort, tired, crampy, sore boobs and very sensitive nipples but my appetite came back today, so yay!
Yep, retrieval is set for tomorrow morning and I'm getting excited but a bit nervous. On last count I had about 15-18 follies so I hope they did some good growing!

How is everyone else doing?

babydreamer-i had no side effects with trigger either...just being extra sore downthere...Good luck for your ER Hun...hope you get lots of eggies:)

scerena-Doing good hun...:hugs:And i posted it on your journal but wanna tell you again..those clips were amazing...i never thought it would be so clear so soon!!

august-Hope you are doing fine....:hugs:

brandy-great that you had those buggers removed...me going to get mine done soon!!

Hey girls... here's a run down of my day so far...

I got up at 5am and showered and got ready for my appointment. Got hubby up and we we out the door by 5:45am. On our way to the fertility center we heard a loud pop sound and figured my husband had run over something. We continue and get to the doctors at 6:45am. I was seen extremely early because my usual ultrasound tech needed to be at a conference today so she wanted to get my ultrasound done before leaving. Bless her heart! I absolutely love her. My ultrasound went a little rough. I'm sore in my lady parts so i just felt very uncomfortable. My legs were twitching, my husband is giggling and the tech was in a rush. :wacko: Yesterday she measured 32 follicles between 10mm & 13mm... today there are 44 between 10mm and 15mm. So they are growing. They took my bloods and I was out the door. In the car my husband noticed that the tire light was on so we pulled over to the gas station and realized that we had a blown out tired. This was at 7:30am. We called our road side assistance and were told someone would be out in 50 minutes... no one showed so they called again and said another 50 minutes. After 2.5 hours we gave up and grove at 5mph to the nearest Walmart. We bought everything we needed and changed the tire ourselves. Then we drive home and the gas light comes on, so we are crapping our pants wondering how far can we go before the car shuts down? :haha: We have a 2012 Prius C, so it's still new to us. We found a gas station and filled up. It was craziness this morning but by 1pm we finally made it home. I got a call around 1:30pm that I need to continue Menupor and ganirelix tonight and tomorrow and I return on Monday at 11:20am. Hopefully retrieval is on Wednesday. I'm feeling extra full and I'm finding it hard to walk for long periods of time. On the bright side, we went to see "Now You See Me" in the theatre, I'm home resting now. Happy to be home! LOL

Augustluvers- oh my gosh! 44 follicles! You go girl :) I know how uncomfy that u/a wand is. :/ sorry about y'all's mishap but glAd you finally made it home!!

Oh I'm so excited for you!!

Augustluvers- oh my gosh! 44 follicles! You go girl :) I know how uncomfy that u/a wand is. :/ sorry about y'all's mishap but glAd you finally made it home!!

Oh I'm so excited for you!!

I know! I'm drinking lots of water, I'm so afraid of OHSS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->