Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Babydreamer~ That's an awesome fertilization report!

Mission ~ I hope you are doing well :hugs:

Scerena ~How are you?

BMA ~ Have you had any more beta's?

As for me ~ my appointment went well. Out of the 44 follicles, I have about 28 in the running with at least half of them between 15mm & 18mm. I have one at 21mm. :wacko: My appointment was at 11:20am but I wasn't seen until 1pm!!!! :growl: It was a mad house in there today! I just got my instructions. I take 150 menopur tonight, ganirelix tomorrow morning and trigger tomorrow night at 6:45pm. I return on Thursday morning at 6am for my retrieval. I have to say that I wasn't happy or hopeful as I thought they would do it wednesday and looking at my follicles today I didn't think many would be mature on Wednesday so I'm happy that they pushed me to Thursday :happydance:

Yay augustluvers! Sounds good. FX for you.

And yes I had my second beta and it went from 191 to 599! :)

Bma that's an awesome second beta!! Go you! How many embies did you have put back? Could it be twins?!

August, so many follies!! Glad they pushed it for you though so you'll have the more catch up! Good luck at your ER!!

BabyLove, thinking about you and hoping it keeps getting darker. The wait is so nerve wracking but it will be all worth it!!

Scerena, how are you feeling?

Mission,when is your lap again?

Brandy, how are you? Having fun with injections yet? ;)

AFM, nervous for the next few days fert report and hoping my eggies do well and all make it to blast! C'mon Friday!!

1 baby dreamer- we put 2 back, so it very well could be twins!!!
FX for you!! :) can't wait to hear. Friday will be here soon!

BMA~ Awesome beta! You sure did go up quickly! One week until ultrasound right? I would love twins! After all this TTC, twins would be welcomed :haha:

Babydreamer ~ Does your center call you every day with fertilization reports? I bet you'll have a 5 day transfer :hugs:

As for me ~ I just gave myself my last tummy injection (Ganirelix). Tonight is trigger night and I'm so darn excited. Last night I went with my husband to get my Estrace prescription and I couldn't stop saying how excited I am! This cycle is so different from my last being that during my last cycle in December, I was an IUI patient who was converted to IVF only 3 days before retrieval. I worried every day and I was super stressed at work/school. This time around I find myself not evening thinking about the cycle and taking every day one at a time. My doctor doesn't put us on bed rest after transfer but I have soo many overtime hours that I'm taking three days off just to relax. Got myself some jigsaw puzzles and TV Seasons of shows I haven't seen in a while. =)

Augustluvers- I think that is a great plan! It gets very boring but it's also so nice to sleep when you want to. Okay so this girl I know from bnb, told me she ate Mac and cheese the first meal after transfer. And her DH thinks it was the magic food and so I was like yum, good idea and had my mom cook it for me and I got pregnant! Hahahah
I'm so glad you feel good about this cycle!
Will you be on the vivelle dot patch as well??

My number rose normally I believe, they say it doubles in 48 hours and I went in Friday at 8 and then Monday at 8 so I think that constitutes 72 hours. So it doubled and then some because it was 72 hours. I hope it is twins as well, especially since I put two back and would love to be able to give a child a sibling because we won't do this again and we will not try for another. So FX for twins!! :) and yes next Tuesday ill be able to see something in my uterus!!! :yipee:

Augustluvers- I think that is a great plan! It gets very boring but it's also so nice to sleep when you want to. Okay so this girl I know from bnb, told me she ate Mac and cheese the first meal after transfer. And her DH thinks it was the magic food and so I was like yum, good idea and had my mom cook it for me and I got pregnant! Hahahah
I'm so glad you feel good about this cycle!
Will you be on the vivelle dot patch as well??

My number rose normally I believe, they say it doubles in 48 hours and I went in Friday at 8 and then Monday at 8 so I think that constitutes 72 hours. So it doubled and then some because it was 72 hours. I hope it is twins as well, especially since I put two back and would love to be able to give a child a sibling because we won't do this again and we will not try for another. So FX for twins!! :) and yes next Tuesday ill be able to see something in my uterus!!! :yipee:

Well thank the heavens I'm well stock on mac and cheese LOL ... I'll be eating that! :haha: I'm won't be on the vivelle dot patch. I 'll be on progesterone pills (x3 a day) and the vaginal cream (yuck)

I'm happy that your numbers are doubling normally then! So excited for your ultrasound! I'm dying to know if it's one or two! :winkwink:

Heyy everyone!!
babydreamer-My lap n hyst is going to be tomorrow ...am a nervous wreck!

I had a very stressful morning and afternoon...we were at our REs office for a pre-op scan and my endo cysts are huge ..she said we may lose most of my right ovary:cry:...we werent prepared to hear that:nope:..
Last time around they just punctured and opened the cyst so no tissue was lost..My RE says they grow back if not scraped..but we lose so much ovary!! We dint know what to think...my husband was so upset about it!
We spoke to my Re again on the phone and shared our concerns..she said she'l give her best shot at saving as much as she can...but stands on the point that we may still lose a lot!!
I cant believe this is happening!!!!

Mission mommy- :hugs: sorry to hear that.
That's not what anyone wants to hear.

As for the Hysterscopy and laparoscopy, it's not bad at all. The gas that they pump in you gets trapped and you just need DH to cup his hands and beat your back and shoulders. Also, everytime you get up to use the restroom walk around a little bit. It will help you heal faster. Prayers that everything goes better than expected for you!

And let's find a positive- you have 9 frozen embryos and you just won't need but two or 9... However many babies you want :haha:

Heyy everyone!!
babydreamer-My lap n hyst is going to be tomorrow ...am a nervous wreck!

I had a very stressful morning and afternoon...we were at our REs office for a pre-op scan and my endo cysts are huge ..she said we may lose most of my right ovary:cry:...we werent prepared to hear that:nope:..
Last time around they just punctured and opened the cyst so no tissue was lost..My RE says they grow back if not scraped..but we lose so much ovary!! We dint know what to think...my husband was so upset about it!
We spoke to my Re again on the phone and shared our concerns..she said she'l give her best shot at saving as much as she can...but stands on the point that we may still lose a lot!!
I cant believe this is happening!!!!

:hugs: Mission, I'm so sorry Hun. I know what a shock that must have been to hear that but stay strong and keep faith. Like Bma said you have 9 :cold: and it only takes one or two! I've been reading the IVF success stories and there are quite a few ladies who've posted their stories with no ovaries left or tubes that have been removed that got their BFP with IVF or FET, so it can and will happen for you! :hugs:

BMA~ Awesome beta! You sure did go up quickly! One week until ultrasound right? I would love twins! After all this TTC, twins would be welcomed :haha:

Me too!! Hubby and I would love twins after all this infertility nonsense! :haha:

Thank you for the reassurance bma and babydreamer:hugs:
i am just keeping faith and going forward...i hope i can give you guys some good news tomorrow!!
I know i have good number of blasts but am not able to come to terms with something like losing an organ! i pray and wish too that am successfull with these blasts and dont have to endure anther ivf cycle ever again..i initially thought i should have atleast 2 babies...at this point i feel even one healthy baby would be the greatest blessing in my life!!

Thanks for the post-surgery tips BMA:hugs:

Mission ~ I'm so sorry you had a rough day yesterday :hugs: I know that sometimes all we get are bed/negative news but like the girls said you have those 9 frosties We are all here for you dear :hugs:

1babydreamer ~ Two days til transfer for you! :yipee:

I gave myself my trigger shot last night :happydance: I'm officially done with my injections :yipee:

Mission mommy- GL today. And I totally understand not wanting to lose your ovary. Of course not. And I always wanted two kids as well. I always felt it wouldn't be easy for me to get pregnant but I never imagined having to go this far. That's one of the reasons why I put two back! :)

1babydreamer- how are you feeling?

Augustluvers- :yipee: excited to hear how everything progresses for you!!

BABYLOVE- how's everything going? Not too much longer and you get to test!

I have a pounding headache. I don't remember this side effect back in December when I triggered with Pregnyl, but man o man, it's only the beginning of the day and I can't take it!

BMA & Mission ~ As a child I saw everyone getting pregnant, young, middle age and old. I thought that having intercourse was a for sure way of getting pregnant. As a teen I was always afraid of getting pregnant as I saw so many of my classmates getting pregnant. So I abstained until marriage. I never knew that I would be where I am today. Crazy huh?

Mission mommy- GL today. And I totally understand not wanting to lose your ovary. Of course not. And I always wanted two kids as well. I always felt it wouldn't be easy for me to get pregnant but I never imagined having to go this far. That's one of the reasons why I put two back! :)

1babydreamer- how are you feeling?

Augustluvers- :yipee: excited to hear how everything progresses for you!!

BABYLOVE- how's everything going? Not too much longer and you get to test!

Mission - Good luck!! I really hope it goes well today.

I am still just impatiently waiting. This week is dragging :growlmad:
I am still testing and it's still positive but I don't think all of the HCG booster is out of my system. It was half a shot of the prefilled ovidrel syringe and I took it last Friday. How long do ya'll think before I can believe the tests are actual positives???

Augustluvers- sorry for the headache :hugs: and yes, you would think especially you abstaining until marriage that you would be blessed earlier! But it will happen this time! :)

BABYLOVE- I'm not too sure when it would be out if your system. The full ovidrel syringe takes like 10 days to get out so I'd think maybe 5 days. Are you taking the tests at the same time everyday? Because what should happen is the tests should get lighter and then darker if you are pregnant. You know I had my transfer on may 30 & June 3 I got the barely there faint second line. Like I didn't see it until June 4, digging in my trash. So, you took your ovidrel 4dp5dt... Your lines may be positive for real. I don't really know... What do the tests look like?

Augustluvers- sorry for the headache :hugs: and yes, you would think especially you abstaining until marriage that you would be blessed earlier! But it will happen this time! :)

BABYLOVE- I'm not too sure when it would be out if your system. The full ovidrel syringe takes like 10 days to get out so I'd think maybe 5 days. Are you taking the tests at the same time everyday? Because what should happen is the tests should get lighter and then darker if you are pregnant. You know I had my transfer on may 30 & June 3 I got the barely there faint second line. Like I didn't see it until June 4, digging in my trash. So, you took your ovidrel 4dp5dt... Your lines may be positive for real. I don't really know... What do the tests look like?

I would think since it was already 4 days in that they wouldn't get lighter, they would continue getting darker since my body would've started producing HCG a couple of days after that. They started light on Saturday (day after shot) and have steadily gotten darker from there.
https://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p776/kgrantham27/Sunday_zps6948c156.jpg

https://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p776/kgrantham27/photo_zps8f067911.jpg

Top is Sunday's, bottom is today's. I don't know what to think

What you said makes sense. The only thing I know about the trigger is people would test them out while doing IUI. So that's were my logic came from. But honestly I don't believe the tests would be getting darker if you were not pregnant!!!!!
Are you going to keep testing???

What you said makes sense. The only thing I know about the trigger is people would test them out while doing IUI. So that's were my logic came from. But honestly I don't believe the tests would be getting darker if you were not pregnant!!!!!
Are you going to keep testing???

Yes, I can't help myself :shrug:
I have 10 left so it'll get me through Monday. I called and they won't let me come in any earlier than Monday :growlmad: She said the HCG from the shot could still be in my system for up to 8 days but that seems like a long time for half a dose. I agree, I don't think the shot would make them get darker. If it hadn't worked, I would think they would already have started getting lighter. Guess we'll know for sure Monday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->