Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Hi lovely ladies. I'm sorry things have been quiet on my end but I'm just so tired when I get home from work. And the last few days the progesterone is making me so hot and achy! Not long now before my transfer and I'm getting really excited!!!

August, isn't your retrieval tomorrow? Yay for no more injections! They have me on the crinone progesterone suppositories, so no more injections for me either :)

BabyLove, it's so great to see your tests get darker. I can't wait till you get your official word and then you can relax ;)

I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for your support in all this! It helps so much!! I personally don't know anyone who has struggled with infertility or gone through IVF. You gals are life savers!!

Hope everyone else us doing well and I hope to properly catch up and post after my transfer when I cash relax a bit ;)

Hey girls just wanted to stop by quickly. I'm in route to the fertility center for my ER!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: I'm so excited and anxious! My ER is schedule to start in an hour!

Ibabydreamer~ I know how you feel! I love you bnb ladies :hugs: I have made friends here and have found so much support! One more day for you! So excited!

Heyy everyone...!

I had my Lap yesterday and was sleeping the whole evening! They found a large cyst about the size of my ovary which was stuck to everything around.They could remove it and save most of my ovary..:happydance:
Another thing was my tubes were found to be healthy and clear::)
There was a lot of endo to be cleared and the surgery went on for 3 freaking hours!
I threw up several times after recovering and felt really good ..no much pain..a little on the right where they cleared most of the mess .
The funny thing is i dint have to take any pain med after coming back home..this post op pain seems nothing when compared to what i had pre-op..am sooo happy and cant thank God enough!!

Thanks for all your support and prayerss ladies...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

August-good luck for the retrieval hun..wishing you get lots of good eggies:).Waiting to hear from you!

Bma-heyy!hope u are doing good Hun!:hugs:

babylove-those tests look promising ..getting darker is definitely a good sign!:hugs:

babydreamer-Excited for you Hun...Good luck for your transfer!

Am sorry if i missed anyone...:hugs:

Well I'm on my way home... My ER went well. I don't remember anything as the anesthesia was in my system before the nurse even put the spectrum in :happydance:

At first I walked out an I asked my husband how I did, he said no one came out to tell him :huh: :shrug: so I went back in and asked myself! My ivf nurse who was assisting during the ER said that it was over 10 follicles, she believes 13 but another NYSE came out and said that for sure I have at least 10!!!!! I'm so pleased and happy and this is an improvement from December where I only had 6!!! Can't wait for tomorrow fertilization report!

Well I'm on my way home... My ER went well. I don't remember anything as the anesthesia was in my system before the nurse even put the spectrum in :happydance:

At first I walked out an I asked my husband how I did, he said no one came out to tell him :huh: :shrug: so I went back in and asked myself! My ivf nurse who was assisting during the ER said that it was over 10 follicles, she believes 13 but another NYSE came out and said that for sure I have at least 10!!!!! I'm so pleased and happy and this is an improvement from December where I only had 6!!! Can't wait for tomorrow fertilization report!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats :) I can't wait to hear more :hugs:

Mission mommy- so glad to hear everything went well! You are a tough girl :)

Augustluvers- that's very strange no one told you in recovery. Smh! Anyways, 10 is a great number, can't wait to hear the fert report!!!

Mission, I'm so happy to hear that they saved most of it and especially that you're feeling better!! :happydance: Not long now till you start up again and on your way to your BFP! :winkwink:

August, that is a great number! Yay for good eggies!! :happydance: I can't wait to hear your fert report and soon you'll be at transfer!!

I'm getting ready for bed now as I'm up early for transfer. When I talked to the nurse today she said all 9 are still growing and 5 look really good! :happydance: So eggsited!!! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing great and I can't wait to stalk and post while I'm resting up tomorrow! :winkwink:

Babydreamer ~ Good Luck :hugs: Can't wait to hear from you!

As for me I got my fertilization report... all 10 eggs were good quality and mature. 9 of them have fertilized and they look great! :happydance: :yipee: They are going to let the 10th one sit a little bit longer to see if it fertilizes. but either way I have 9, so I'm so very happy! I'll get a call over the weekend to determine if I go in Sunday for a 3day transfer or Tuesday for a 5day transfer!

yayy! August, thats an awesome fertilization report:happydance:
Not long before PUPO:hugs:

babydreamer-Thanks Hun:) Am soo excited for u and waiting to hear how your ET went...Goodluck:thumbup:

Bma-Thanks a lot! Read about your Beta in your journal yesterday but did not post..so here i go..congratulations on that great Beta
Hun:hugs:

Thanks ladies!! On our way home now. Everything went great! We had 4 top grade A blasts, 1 B and 4 slow growers. We put two of the top grade A blasts back, froze three and they are growing the others to see if we can freeze more. The Dr. Said everything looked great. My lining was perfect and my embies looked really great! Now for the excruciating wait till I can test! My Dr. warned me not to test before Saturday 6/22 as the trigger will give me a false positive before then. Aaaaaaaagggghhhh!!!

August that is a really wonderful fert report and we have close to the same number if embies!! :)

Congratulations babydreamer...you are now pupo !!!! How many days are you planning to rest.?

Congratulations babydreamer...you are now pupo !!!! How many days are you planning to rest.?

Sorry for being a crappy stalker ladies I am reading but haven't been posting much as my energy has been at zero! I'm exhausted constantly! Sorry for my lack of posts and personals but Im sure my energy will return soon :)

august amazing fert report :happydance: well done you :) I'm sure with 9 embies you will get to day 5 :) crossing everything for you :)

1babydreamer CONGRATS on being PUPO :wohoo:

:hi: mission, bma, starlight, brandy and everyone else I missed :)

Thanks Mission!! I'm resting today and into tomorrow afternoon. My Dr. said by tomorrow morning I'm fine to get up about. We have a work party to go to tomorrow night but I'm going to take it easy and not stay long. DH was so cute, he said we could only go if the Dr. said it was 100% OK. If it were up to DH I'd be on rest for the whole week! Lol. I'm back to work Sunday.
How are you feeling? Much better I hope.

Thanks ladies for the support!
I'm having a hard time taking it easy. I'm afraid every time I move it use the bathroom I'm messing things up!

Don't worry they specifically told me that sneezing, coughing, laughing & bowel movements do not harm anything. I did all of those things above & of course I worried but there was no need :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->