Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Cant wait to hear more BFPs sounds promising FX for you for Monday :) :happydance:

On my way to the FS for my transfer, it all feels surreal like its really not happening lol ... Last cycle I was so anxious, scared, nervous and stressed out thi time around I can't believe how fast it is all happening :happydance: ill be spending the next 3-4 days resting in bed with Netflix lol

On my way to the FS for my transfer, it all feels surreal like its really not happening lol ... Last cycle I was so anxious, scared, nervous and stressed out thi time around I can't believe how fast it is all happening :happydance: ill be spending the next 3-4 days resting in bed with Netflix lol

Good luck August!!!!! Waiting to hear from you how it went..

Augustluvers- :yipee: I'm so happy for you!! Rest up, eat some Mac and cheese and get some laughter therapy going! :dust:

So my appointment got pushed back two hours because the doctor is in traffic, only 15 minutes now :) dh and I found a Mexican resturant near by and had a nice lunch. I feel very relaxed and ready to have my embies inside! :rofl:

Thinking of you august you're probably PUPO now :) got everything crossed for you :)

hi to everyone else, I haven't read back but hope you're all well? :hug:

Just leaving the Fertility center now... We still had 9 embryos. The FS said my embryos are slow growers and therefore thought it best to have them transferred now an see how many make it to freeze. My center grades them from 1 to 5 with 5 being excellent, good, fair, poor and then bad lol... We transferred a perfect 5, a 4 and a 3 so in total I am PUPO with three embryos :happydance: FS said the chances of triplets is only 5% and twins 40% so he said by transferrin 3 we greater out chances of at least one embryo implanting and growing full term.

I feel great, no pain or cramping!

I was on strict bedrest so I only got up to eat, shower and use the restroom. :)

I was on strict bedrest so I only got up to eat, shower and use the restroom. :)

really? I think I would go insane! lol ...

My FS said strict bed rest on day of transfer and then back to normal. I however took 4 days off of work and I'm just relaxing around the house. I get up here and there to eat, use the bathroom and tend to my 3 puppies. No bending, or going up and down stairs, or lifting heavy objects. etc. I was told to make sure I walked and got my blood flowing but everytime I do I just want to lay back down in fear that any movement will prevent them from growing :wacko:

Hey I was going a little crazy but it was nice to do nothing at all. That never happens!

I think what you are doing is just fine <3

August, I was also told bed rest for the day of transfer only, then back to normal. If it were up to my DH, he would have kept me on strict be rest all weekend but my Dr ok'd me going to a party the next night. Just no alcohol or dancing ;). I went back to work on Sunday but I've been taking it easy. No heavy lifting of any kind and no kitten/cat contact. I work in an animal hospital.

So ladies, I had the strangest experience last night. I'm usually a good sleeper and have no trouble falling back to sleep. Lately I've been so exhausted I fall asleep really quickly but I've been getting up to pee every few hours throughout the night but then I go back to sleep. Anyway, last night, I woke up to pee at 2 am and I was WIDE awake and starving! I was also having as very vivid dream when I woke up! I could not go back to sleep until I ate something and then it took me an hour! This is not like me at all.
I'm hoping it's a pg sign!! I'm getting so impatient to test!
Does anyone know when the trigger should be out of your system?

August - Yay for being PUPO! I did three days rest. I got up and moved around though.

Babydreamer - That could be a good sign!! The wait is excruciating. It depends on the amount of trigger and how fast your body metabolizes it. I've always heard 10 days is a good average.

As for me - I went for my beta today and I am officially pregnant! My first beta was 850 and I go back Friday for my second. I think I'm still in shock!

August - Yay for being PUPO! I did three days rest. I got up and moved around though.

Babydreamer - That could be a good sign!! The wait is excruciating. It depends on the amount of trigger and how fast your body metabolizes it. I've always heard 10 days is a good average.

As for me - I went for my beta today and I am officially pregnant! My first beta was 850 and I go back Friday for my second. I think I'm still in shock!

Oh my goodness BabyLove!!! :happydance: Congrats!! :happydance::dance::yipee: What an awesome beta too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->