Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Augustluvers- that sounds really promising! Those strips never got really dark until my beta was in the thousands. But the frer was a barely there faint line at 4dp5dt!!
Are you going to keep testing with a frer?? I'm so excited for you! If you do test everyday do you post it on your blog?

Thanks August! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster!! :wacko:
But I'm feeling much better and more positive today. Last night my hubby pointed out a noticeable symptom and I'm hoping it's not just the progesterone. He said my :holly: are definitely swollen and you can see blue veins around the tops and sides. Not sure what to think yet but it was darn near impossible not to POAS this morning! Two more days!! ](*,)
I also woke up with a very sore throat this morning and am very mucusy :blush:.

Augustluvers- that sounds really promising! Those strips never got really dark until my beta was in the thousands. But the frer was a barely there faint line at 4dp5dt!!
Are you going to keep testing with a frer?? I'm so excited for you! If you do test everyday do you post it on your blog?

I will continue testing every morning. I know that right now the FRER is faint because of the Trigger shot. But I'm hoping that it never fades and only gets darker :blush: I believe many women get a positive at 6-7dp3dt which would be Saturday/Sunday for me. I'll update with the test in the pregnancy section once Saturday comes, and not on my blog. I want to surprise those (family) reading there on OTD. My family and friends only have access to the blog and not bnb.

Hey girls question.... I'm 4dp3dt and I've had cramping most of the day. Not constantly just here and there. When I went to the bathroom now to put in my progesterone cream, I think I'm lightly spotting like there's a tint on the paper and on the progesterone stick there was a little cream mixed with tinted cream. Is this normal? :shrug:

Augustluvers- this was given to me from my clinic:

ACTIVITY: We suggest that you go directly home following your uterine embryo transfer. Minimize your activity for the next three days. You must be on strict bed rest lying on your back, stomach, or side, for the next 72 hours with bathroom and self care privileges only. (Only showers, no baths) You can safely resume light activities after 72 hours.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Most women do not notice any bodily changes during early pregnancy. This means you should not expect to feel “different” during the next two weeks.
BREAST CHANGES: Your breast may feel tender, or they may not. Neither symptom is significant or predictive of implantation.
CRAMPS: Early pregnancy changes in the uterus feel much like pre-menstrual cramps. These “cramps” actually reflect thickening of the uterine muscle fibers, as they develop to prepare for pregnancy. So don’t become discouraged if you begin having “cramps” ---they can actually be a good sign.
VAGINAL DISCHARGE & BLEEDING: You may notice an increase in vaginal discharge---this is normal. Spotting is also common. As an embryo implants, it can trigger some bleeding from the uterine lining; this bleeding is not harmful to the embryo and if referred to as “implantation bleeding”. So vaginal bleeding before your scheduled pregnancy test can actually be a sign of implantation and pregnancy. Implantation does not always trigger bleeding though, so don’t become discouraged if you don’t have spotting.

Hey girls question.... I'm 4dp3dt and I've had cramping most of the day. Not constantly just here and there. When I went to the bathroom now to put in my progesterone cream, I think I'm lightly spotting like there's a tint on the paper and on the progesterone stick there was a little cream mixed with tinted cream. Is this normal? :shrug:

My FS said that spotting after transfer is completely normal. He even said that he's seen women bleed like it was their period and still be pregnant! My fact sheet I brought home said many patients have a small amount of bleeding for two or three days. It could be implantation spotting. Your lil embies getting all snugly :winkwink:

Augustluvers- this was given to me from my clinic:

ACTIVITY: We suggest that you go directly home following your uterine embryo transfer. Minimize your activity for the next three days. You must be on strict bed rest lying on your back, stomach, or side, for the next 72 hours with bathroom and self care privileges only. (Only showers, no baths) You can safely resume light activities after 72 hours.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Most women do not notice any bodily changes during early pregnancy. This means you should not expect to feel “different” during the next two weeks.
BREAST CHANGES: Your breast may feel tender, or they may not. Neither symptom is significant or predictive of implantation.
CRAMPS: Early pregnancy changes in the uterus feel much like pre-menstrual cramps. These “cramps” actually reflect thickening of the uterine muscle fibers, as they develop to prepare for pregnancy. So don’t become discouraged if you begin having “cramps” ---they can actually be a good sign.
VAGINAL DISCHARGE & BLEEDING: You may notice an increase in vaginal discharge---this is normal. Spotting is also common. As an embryo implants, it can trigger some bleeding from the uterine lining; this bleeding is not harmful to the embryo and if referred to as “implantation bleeding”. So vaginal bleeding before your scheduled pregnancy test can actually be a sign of implantation and pregnancy. Implantation does not always trigger bleeding though, so don’t become discouraged if you don’t have spotting.

Oh thank you BMA!!!! :hugs: I'm not freaking out I just don't remember this from my December cycle. So so so thankful to have you and the other girls on here.

So I wanted to try and upload a picture of my blasts since I've seen some ladies have done that :winkwink:

We had the first two A's put back and the other two A's and B made it to freeze :cold:
I hope the first two become our forever babies or baby!! :baby:
My DH is convinced I'm pregnant but I'm still super cautious :blush:. I'm too scared to even test as I just don't think I can stand see that single, depressing line!! :nope:

Attachments

• Nuggets_cropped.jpg
    Nuggets_cropped.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5
August and Babydreamer - So close to testing for you two!! I so hope you both get your BFPs. :hugs: You both sound like you have really positive signs. I had AF like cramps almost the entire time. It really messes with your head so don't take that as a bad sign! Now I don't feel much of anything which is really weird but I know it's normal so I try not to stress. I still POAS every once in a while though to make sure something is still there. :haha:

BMA - You have another US today right??

As for me - I went for my second beta today, it was 3619! I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on Wed, June 26th. I'll be 6 weeks 1 day!

BABYLOVE- wow great beta. Probably twins like me. Since I got an early bfp they took my beta early. But my first real beta would have been 1498 and then the next was greater than 5000, and I'm having twins. :)

I had my ultrasound today and actually got to see both of their little heartbeats. I'm 5 weeks and 6 days and was supposed to come in Wednesday but I'm going out of town and they wanted to see me before :)

I'm a little scared of twins since I've never had children before but what better way to learn right! As long as I have a healthy baby I'll be happy. It's still surreal to me when I say I'm pregnant. I think it'll sink in more once I have my first ultrasound.

Me too! But I'm so excited as well.

It sunk in today finally after seeing their tiny little heartbeats. I wanted to cry tears of joy!!

Hey ladies!!
Babylove-awesome second beta....could be twins growing in there...yay!!!!
August - am glad BMA helped ease your fears....so excited for you that the spotting
Could be the implantation bleeding...fx'd for you that it was implantation and there will soon be a second line on the test!!!!

Baby dreamer- hey Hun!hoping to hear your Bfp soon...your signs sound promising!!!!

BMA- woww! I can only imagine your happiness....so happy for you hun.

Babylove you will do great... You've got a couple lil beans in there with those #'s!!

Hey girls sorry for being MIA today.. First day back at work an regular duties at church/home. I had a very busy day! I tested negative this morning with the FReR but faint positive with the Wondfo :wacko: ill continue to test with frer over the weekend in hopes I get that :bfp: I'm so scared to not see it that I almost don't want to test! Lol

Babylove - fantastic betas!!! :yipee:

bma congrats on seeing both babies heartbeats :happydance: such an amazing feeling isn't it :)

august fx'd you get a positive real soon- the faint line is a start :) I got my first line on a cheapy and found my cheapies better than other tests :)
Gl :dust:

babylove amazing betas :wohoo: congrats!!!

babydreamer gl your symptoms sound promising :)

starlight how are things with you??? :hug:

mission not too much longer for you :happydance:

:hi: to anyone else I missed

Well.... it's 7:25am here in New Jersey...lol.... and I tested with a FRER this morning and it's POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm shaking as I type! It's faint but noticeable. My phone is dead, I tried taking pictures with my husbands phone but I was shaking so much that I'm afraid they are all crap LOL I know it's still too early but now I can't wait for tomorrow to see if that line gets darker! I keep looking at yesterday's FRER to make sure that its negative and yup it's stark white and todays has a faint pink line. :wohoo:

august amazing news :happydance: so happy for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Scerena- yes, now I believe I'm pregnant! :) how are you?? Feeling better nausea wise?

August- :yipee: :happydance: OMG praying for a darker line and sticky sticky bean!!!!! I'm so freaking excited& happy for you! :) can't wait to hear more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->