Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

So here's my FRER test from this morning. It's actually lighter than the blue plus test :shrug:
I did a tweak to make it negative to see the second line better but you can see the line better in person than on my crummy phone camera. Do you think this is still positive? Shouldn't it be darker today? I'm a little worried it's a chemical or something :nope:.

Attachments

• FRER_tweaked_crop.jpg
    FRER_tweaked_crop.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
  • FRER_negative.jpg
    FRER_negative.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
So here's my FRER test from this morning. It's actually lighter than the blue plus test :shrug:
I did a tweak to make it negative to see the second line better but you can see the line better in person than on my crummy phone camera. Do you think this is still positive? Shouldn't it be darker today? I'm a little worried it's a chemical or something :nope:.

I see it!!!! Frer haven't been great lately with quality. That's a :bfp: yours is a lot darker then mine!

Thanks August!! :hugs: I don't know why I'm having such a hard time actually believing it! I'm just too cautious to get too excited at this point. Thank goodness my beta is tomorrow or I'd go insane! :wacko:
And I'm sure yours will darken up nicely since you are a few days behind me in transfer :winkwink:. When is your OTD?

Thanks August!! :hugs: I don't know why I'm having such a hard time actually believing it! I'm just too cautious to get too excited at this point. Thank goodness my beta is tomorrow or I'd go insane! :wacko:
And I'm sure yours will darken up nicely since you are a few days behind me in transfer :winkwink:. When is your OTD?

Mine is Friday the 28th! Five days away so I might just go crazy :rofl:

Lol! I think the waiting is the very worst part of this whole process!! :tease:

:yipee: I am so happy for the both if you! I see the lines!
Babydreamer-- I just looked back at my June 3rd test that looks like yours today and then my June 5 and it was just a touch darker. Don't get discouraged. Remember the hcg will double every 48 hours!

Babydreamer-- I just looked back at my June 3rd test that looks like yours today and then my June 5 and it was just a touch darker. Don't get discouraged. Remember the hcg will double every 48 hours!

Oh thank you Bma!! :hugs: I don't know what I'd do without you girls!! <3:friends:

Oh thank you Bma!! :hugs: I don't know what I'd do without you girls!! <3:friends:

I too don't know what I would do without everyone here!

Brandy ~ I can't wait for you to start :hugs:

I am gettin super excited haha. We started Doxycycline today and Friday we start stims!! It's getting so real ;)

Hey... congratulations August and baby dreamer....
:happydance: this is so exciting....this thread is raining bfps!!!! Yayyyy!!!! Wishing both of you great first betas!!!!

lots of exciting things going on here!

congrats to bmo, babylove, augustlover and baby dreamers!! :) it has been a while since I have been on last so sorry if I missed anyone!

hi scerena, how are you doing?? I am doing well - just waiting to start my IVF cycle. We had our IVF consent appointment on June 14th where they indicated that we would be on an antagonist protocol with ICSI. The other day I got the prescription in the mail and doesn't look like I will be taking BCP first, but juts waiting for an "IVF coordinator" to reach out to me to confirm. I am really hoping to start on my next Day 1 which should be in a couple of weeks!!

missionmommy--how are you??

I have to call doc today and see if I have to alter my schedule at all. He had me down for menses beginning today and Stimming Friday... But full day of af started a day earlier so need to see if we have to adjust for it.

augustlovers--that is great to know, thanks for sharing!! :) how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->