Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Awwww congrats August!! :happydance: Praying for you that it's sticky and your tests continue to get darker!

AFM, It was a very bad morning. Today I was prepared to finally take an HPT before my beta on Monday. I woke up at 2am and had to pee so badly but I wanted to wait to POAS till later morning so I just peed and went back to sleep. AT 5am I woke up again and just could not go back to sleep. I layed in bed till almost 6am and then decided to just get up an POAS already! I did and it was :bfn: :cry:. Not stark white like it's ben in the past though, there was a shadow of a second line in the light when I tilted the test and even DH saw it, but I still don't have much hope. :nope: I'm 8dp5dt today and if I was pregnant it should show up by now. I knew I'd be sad and disappointed but I never expected to feel so incredibly gutted :cry: I'm off work today but I'm a mess :sad1:

Has anyone ever heard of a negative HPT before a positive beta??

Your OTD isn't until 2 more days. Some ppls hcg rises a ton slower than others. I'm holding out hope for you!

Thanks Bma :hugs:. I hope so too. I was worried I may have diluted my urine a bit as I drink tons of water and I drank some after I peed the first time at 2am and went back to sleep. It was probably more concentrated at 2am than at 5:45 when I actually used the test.

DH and I have commiserated today and I had a good cry all morning and we've decided to plunge right back in for round 2 if we get a negative on Monday. We bought an IVF package with two fresh IVF cycles and we already have some frosties if the second fresh cycle doesn't work. I'm not too thrilled to think of being back on the injections and IVF rollercoaster but I'm determined to do whatever it takes to bring home our :baby:

OMG!!! That is awesome August... :happydance: .so happy for you....I Hope and pray for you that the line gets darker!!

Baby dreamer_ Aww Hun... Please done be upset...I think so too that your urine must have been diluted and so the negative...and as bma said some people do have a slow rising hcg...
You are such a strong person ....I am hoping you get your bfp soon!

Babydreamer ~ I know of many women who test negative even the day of OTD and then have a positive blood test. I'm so sorry that you got that :bfn: this morning. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for all the congratulations :hugs: I keep looking at the test from this morning to make sure I see that line. I'm excited and nervous to test again in the morning. Could this truly be it for me and dh? Oh how I pray it is!

Thanks August :hugs:

So here is why I'm going crazy. DH and I can see a very faint line but I've never had a positive before so I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like!

Help!! Are we imagining things or is there something there?? :wacko:

Attachments

• HPT_1_small.jpg
    HPT_1_small.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9
  • HPT_2_small.jpg
    HPT_2_small.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
Thanks August :hugs:

So here is why I'm going crazy. DH and I can see a very faint line but I've never had a positive before so I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like!

Help!! Are we imagining things or is there something there?? :wacko:

Umm hun thats positive!!!!!!!! :happydance:

After I posted it I looked again and im laughing with happiness!! Seriously a line is a line is a line.

My last BFP was sooooo super light and it was still a confirmed bfp by blood test.. You're good to go cant wait for your OTD!

Ibabydreamer I'm not familiar with those test but that's a line!!!!! And it looks very positive to me!!!! :wohoo: are you testing in the morning again?

Ibabydreamer I'm not familiar with those test but that's a line!!!!! And it looks very positive to me!!!! :wohoo: are you testing in the morning again?

She better be reading this!! Someone call her and tell her she has a bfp haha :happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Seriously?!?!! :blush: I'm such a ninny!! :dohh: I'm almost too afraid to hope!! I have a FRER that I'm saving for tomorrow morning. I thought since DH saw it too I couldn't be hallucinating, lol! But we've never seen a positive so we are clueless!! I'm too nervous to get too excited yet but I hope I get a darker line tomorrow and a positive beta!!! :happydance:

Seriously!?!? I'm such a ninny!!!

Yes seriously.... Post that in the test thread somewhere and everyones going to say positive you silly girl! (I mean that in a good way )

Hehe, :blush:, thanks Brandy! I am such a dummy!! I thought for sure it should be as dark as my OPK's!! I posted the pics on the testing thread but I'm not sure if I've gotten any confirmations yet. Must go check, LOL! :dohh:

That's a line! Yay! I'm so happy for you!!

Omg that is a line hunni :wohoo: cannot wait to see your frer :)

Ivabydreamer :yipee: that's a for sure line!!!!!!! :wohoo: omg what a blessed group,of girls on this thread :hugs:

As for me tested with frer this morning and its positive!!!! I even got pictures... No squinting, tilting or anything :yipee: I'll post them in the test section later it's only 6am here so I'm trying to go back to sleep

Post it here !! I don't know where the test section is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->