Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

haha thats great babylove!! I told you that you had a couple in there ;)

hello everyone!!!

babylove-YAYY!!!! thats so exciting..twins are awesome!:happydance:
Congratulations Hun!:hugs:

august-Symptoms so early...good chances there might be a couple or more in there!!!:shrug: Am glad your tests are getting darker..wising you get an awesome first beta Hun:hugs:

bma and scerena-How are you ????:hugs::hugs:

babydreamer-hope you are doing good Hunni:hugs:

brandy-2 days and u start stimming...:happydance:

AfmMy Re wants to put me on lupron depot 1 month shot for a month ...to keep endo suppressed..am dreading the side effects though..hot flashes and headaches are not really someting i want during my vacation:nope:

Mission mommy- I hope you will bypass those nasty side effects! But yay for starting!

AFM- I'm on vacay. & just saw some brown discharge on my underwear. I'm very very worried but I have no cramps so I will see if I can get in with an OB up here tomorrow & go from there. :cry:

Mission ~ I'm so happy that you are starting :happydance:

BMA ~ don't stress hun, spotting is normal around this time. Are you still doing progesterone cream/injections - I heard that extra progesterone can cause spotting. :hugs: I pray all is well, please keep up posted.

Well I tested this morning and the test line is dark then the control line! :wohoo: Getting ready to head out and submit my blood for testing :rofl:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
bma I too have been having brown discharge/blood since yesterday :( so scary even though I think it's my pessaries irritating my cervix it's still scary!!
Fx'd it's nothing but old blood :hugs:

mission I really hope that you don't too many side effects :hugs: can't wait for you to get started :hugs:

august lovely test :happydance: cannot wait to hear your beta :)

Augustluvers- :hugs: thanks hun. And wow I am so over the moon happy for you! You've been TTC for a long time I'm so happy it's finally happened. I bet you're having multiples as well! :happydance: I am still doing the PIO shots, I emailed my nurse and she told me not to worry. It really wasnt much of spotting maybe an inch long and a millimeter wide. (Weird) but I haven't had anything since!

Scerena- did you have a scan to make sure all is okay? Everyone says brown is old blood and red is new blood and not to worry. But you can't help but to worry. I hope and pray everything is fine with you as well :)

I just knew I shouldn't have come on vacation. My husbands friend that we came with has asshole ways and he's been an ass a couple times during the trip and it stressed me out a little bit :shrug: oh well I'm calling the oB over here now.

The ob said their ultrasound machines aren't equipped for this early on in pregnancy, and I should go to the emergency room. Well, I'm not doing that because it hasn't happened again and my nurse told me not to worry. I'm just not doing a thing today! :happydance:

What is your advice and what did you do post transfer to get your BFP?

What is your advice and what did you do post transfer to get your BFP?

Stay positive! I know it's hard but I kept my mind busy. I only came on to bob 3 times a day and wouldn't stay for long. I wasn't required to do bed rest however I took four days off and just hung around the house. I went out every evening for ice-cream, a walk in the mall, dinner, a movie etc. Just to keep my mind away from thinking on the process and tww. I still can't believe I'm here with a positive.

I'm about to tell my parents in about 1.5 hours. They know about the Ivf, in fact all of my family does. I never hid it from anyone. My family and church are my biggest supports, so everyone is going to be texting me tomorrow night asking about the beta, and little do they know that I already know! :rofl:

I bought a countdown for my parents from Hallmark, it says "Countdown to Grandbaby" with a digital clock counting down the days until my due date! :cloud9:

How many sets of twins do we have now? Has anyone kept track of the bfps?

Bma and Babylove are having twins.

Scerena I believe have a singleton.

Who else is pregnant? - Me but I'm not sure how many yet LOL

bma Hun I was told it was old blood and if continues let them know... Which it didnt I haven't bled since weds, how about you???

august brilliant beta :happydance: and yes I have a singleton (only had one embryo transferred)

brandy gl with Stimming tomorrow :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else, I have not read completely back sorry :hugs:

August, :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin: Awesome beta and so happy for you sweetheart!! Enjoy every minute and let us know when your first scan is! Could be twins!! :winkwink: Can't wait to find out!

Brandy, Yeah for stimming!! I hope to be not too far behind you! :winkwink:

Misson, Bma, August and Scerena, thank you so much for your support and kind words. :hugs:

AFM, The :witch: is here in full force today and we have our WTF follow up consult with our RE on Monday morning.
I am doing surprisingly well considering everything. Of course I was completely devastated and cried for hours. I moped all day Monday and Tuesday but I realized I was more angry than even. Angry that after all we've been through trying to conceive, that even after IVF, we still can't catch a break! I foolishly thought we would be first time lucky with IVF and had myself convinced that was all it would take. But I am feeling better today and I can see the silver lining of hope. I can get pregnant! :happydance: So now we just need the right combo of healthy sperm and egg.

DH is my amazing, wonderful rock and we are strong together and we will get through this and have our miracle baby in the end. I just hope and pray it doesn't take much longer since we are almost out of money! :dohh: We have enough for one more fresh cycle with our package but after that, we will have to wait until more money comes. We're already $21,000.00 in the hole after the first round!! Since we bought a 2 cycle package, we only have to pay for the meds for the next cycle but that can get up to $4-$6,000!
Anyway, hopefully we will get the ok to start again soon and hopefully we will be second time lucky!

Thanks for all the support and kindness and I hope to join the streak of :bfp: soon!!

Scerena- good deal. Last night when I wiped had a tiny glob of brown discharge, but nothing since. My nurse insists its very normal and to not worry unless it is bright red blood spalon pads. So, I'm trying hard. Monday I have an ultrasound and blood work and I can not wait to see their heartbeats! <3

1babydreamer I am sorry you went through this. I too went through an early miscarriage last year. It was really hard. I am glad to hear you have such a heathy attitude about it. That was the one thing that got me through too - knowing we could conceive together. I wish you all the luck in the world. :hugs:

Bma11, that sounds very promising that it is just brown. Sounds like old blood. Wishing you the stickiest beans possible! :)

:dust:

Hi everyone... :hugs:
Congratulations August...that's an awesome beta.. So glad you have such a wonderful support group of people. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!! :hugs:
BMA- so glad that it was not something to worry about.
:hugs:
Baby dreamer-Heyy hunni!! Going with a fresh ivf iss a good idea and you are right ,having a chemical means you can get pregnant and I truly wish that you get your little miracle second time around....
:hugs: so when are you starting the cycle?

Scerena- how iss it going hun..
Brandy- hiii..did you start stimming yet?

Babylove- hope you are doing fine hun!

Hi everyone... :hugs:
Congratulations August...that's an awesome beta.. So glad you have such a wonderful support group of people. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!! :hugs:
BMA- so glad that it was not something to worry about.
:hugs:
Baby dreamer-Heyy hunni!! Going with a fresh ivf iss a good idea and you are right ,having a chemical means you can get pregnant and I truly wish that you get your little miracle second time around....
:hugs: so when are you starting the cycle?

Scerena- how iss it going hun..
Brandy- hiii..did you start stimming yet?

Babylove- hope you are doing fine hun!

So far so good! Now to get used to injecting myself 3 times a day haha. The HMG stung a little nothing major I just injected it very slowly and it was fine.

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->