Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Not feeling so hot today ladies. It was a negative urine test at the doctors office this morning. Still waiting on the beta results which won't be until 4:30-5pm west coast time but I'm not feeling super positive :nope:.
I think it was a chemical or possibly evaps on the tests. I just had a feeling not to get too excited yet :cry:

I'll update after the call. Looks like I'll be cycling again for IVF two with Brandy and Mission so there's the silver lining :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is doing well and August I'm so happy your tests are getting darker :flower:

Baby dreamer- hope your beta showed different results! :hugs:

augustlovers--that is great to know, thanks for sharing!! :) how are you feeling?

I'm feeling great... I'm just extremely exhausted today. Worked a full 10 hours and I'm wiped out! Sitting here on the couch, just ate and I'm falling asleep... it's only 7pm!!!!

babydreamer ~ sorry about that urine screen. I pray your beta yields different results. :hugs:

So ladies, it's what I was afraid of. My beta was positive but just barely at 7. Yes, 7. Most likely a chemical as my HPT's were faintly positive Saturday and Sunday and negative today :cry:

For some odd reason they want me to continue my progesterone and estrogen and come back Wednesday for another beta. Seems cruel. I' rather have heard it was negative and be crying in a glass of :wine: with some sushi.

:hugs: please keep us posted on what's going on. I will pray for a miracle!

Thanks Bma. DH and I would prefer to just start over. A healthy pregnancy and birth is very unlikely with that low a beta. I'm just hoping my period starts soon and my beta is negative on Wednesday so that we can start again fresh. This is just torture.

Aww...am so so sorry about the negative tests...I so wish you did not have to go through this honey....
You are such a strong lady though to be planning on the next step.... :hugs:

1babydreamer ~ I totally understand what you mean. I'm so happy to see you ready and eager to start over and I pray this is this cycle doesn't work out, then I pray and hope that your second one will... however, I just wanted you to know that at my obgyn hog over 5 is considered to be a viable pregnancy, I know it's hard to believe with just an 7 but I pray that you're embies were just a late implanter and that your second beta is higher :hugs:

Bma ~ how are you feeling?

Scerena ~ How are you?

Starlight ~ how are you?

Brandy ~ are you getting excited? Three more days :happydance:

I'll be joining a group in the 1st trimester after my beta confirmation. Feels too soon for me to be going now. I got a positive on a digital this morning. I've decided to not test any more until the morning of my beta, no need to keep wasting money :rofl:

Augustluvers- I'm feeling great. Still don't really feel pregnant which is so weird!!

Augustluvers- I'm feeling great. Still don't really feel pregnant which is so weird!!

I'm glad that you are feeling great! I was driving home from worker today and thinking "I don't feel pregnant one bit!" Guess you're not the only one :hugs: But then again it's better to be that way then have all the symptoms and stuff that make pregnant women feel yucky!

Yes, I feel lucky but trust me you can not help but to feel very nervous! I can't wait until my vacay is over because I have a scan on monday morning!

You two are very lucky to be missing out on the early symptoms! Maybe you will skate right into 2nd trimester without the torture of toilet hugging :)

How lucky you both don't have pregnancy symptoms I have them bad hence my lack of time on here :( tiredness/nausea and waking to go to the toilet :/ fx'd you both continue to fly through first tri :)

:hi: and I hope that everyone is well???

Quick update, will post more later, but we are also having twins! I'm with Bma so far, no symptoms other than fatigue but I'm only measuring 5w6d today so it's still early.

What I can say about symptoms is that I have been peeing like a crazy chick here. the morning sickness is starting to kick in this morning, and my boobs hurt on and off. I asked for an early beta tomorrow instead of Friday and they said yes so I'm soo happy! Oh and I've been extremely tired by the time I get home from work at 6pm. Yet I'm wide awake at 5:30am every morning! :wacko:

Babylove ~ Congrats on the twins :happydance:

august looking forward to hearing your beta results :) how many dpt are you???

The tiredness is horrible and so is the nausea- I haven't actually been sick yet but I feel sick all the time!!!
I'm usually so tired I barely even post on this site :dohh:

august looking forward to hearing your beta results :) how many dpt are you???

The tiredness is horrible and so is the nausea- I haven't actually been sick yet but I feel sick all the time!!!
I'm usually so tired I barely even post on this site :dohh:

I'm 10dpt a 3dt so 13dpo, my frer was a tad bit darker today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"