Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Brandy ~ I'm so happy that everything is starting and working out for you! :hugs:

AFS ~ I'm really nervous about my beta tomorrow. It isn't until 6:30pm. So I won't get the results until mid day on Tuesday!!!! At this point my beta needs to be at a minimum 535, if I'm doubling every 48 hours. So I'm just so so scared. I want this so bad! And I want a scan! LOL I want to know how many already!

Wowed brandy!!! glad things are going fine.. I remember how fast stimming days went... Wishing you many follies..

August- I am sure your second beta will be awesome too... When would your scan be...

Wowed brandy!!! glad things are going fine.. I remember how fast stimming days went... Wishing you many follies..

August- I am sure your second beta will be awesome too... When would your scan be...

I was told by my nurse that after when I get the call with the second beta results they will schedule my scan, so I'm thinking sometime next week.

Thanks girls :)

August I am sure it will be great no worries. My doctor put on my paperwork my testing date and next to it they put follow up beta 48 hours later if doubling schedule scan appt. So I am happy I know ahead of time that I will get an early scan.

Cant wait to hear what they say on Tuesday... Maybe you will have 2 in there too seems to be going around lately.

Yeah I was supposed to go on Saturday for a 48 hour second beta but they were closed this past Saturday

So I gave my blood for my second beta. I was told that until I have a count of 2000 or higher they will continue to test me every other day!!!! LOL According to the nurse, I should be at 2000 by Friday morning's test and then my ultrasound would be next week.

So I gave my blood for my second beta. I was told that until I have a count of 2000 or higher they will continue to test me every other day!!!! LOL According to the nurse, I should be at 2000 by Friday morning's test and then my ultrasound would be next week.

Awesome! Thats what they did to me with my last BFP as well as the plan this time.

It's stressful but its worth it to catch issues if any arise immediately. Cant wait to hear the numbers :happydance: :happydance:

Awesome! Thats what they did to me with my last BFP as well as the plan this time.

It's stressful but its worth it to catch issues if any arise immediately. Cant wait to hear the numbers :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks Brandy! Yeah it's so nerve wrecking. I just feel like compared to everyone else my first beta was lower (127) compared to others on here having 300+ on first beta! LOL

How are you doing with you injections?

Thanks Brandy! Yeah it's so nerve wrecking. I just feel like compared to everyone else my first beta was lower (127) compared to others on here having 300+ on first beta! LOL

How are you doing with you injections?

Sounds like a great # to me.

I feel like a pin cushion doing 3 a day I am running out of spots. Today I ended up being stuck 4 times because my Puregon Pen had like 3/4 of the dose I needed in it so I had to inject the last 1/4 of the medicine with a 2nd poke after I refilled it sheesh.

:yipee: August- I think for sure you got twins maybe the triplets :) I'm so happy for you!!

Yay!!!!! Oh my gosh how exciting!!

thats awesome august!!!:happydance:
3 pairs of twins and a singleton here...7 babiesss...wowww!!!

AFM- got my FET chart today...am gonna start subQ lupron on 25th and estrace from 3rd august.... few more weeks to start..yay!!!
i wil be taking PIO shots too...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->