Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Mission mommy- I am so excited for you! PIO shots aren't bad no worries. Just make sure you get on a heating pad after to help disperse the oil more & make sure you massage the area after. It's inevitable that after a while you will get knots but its so worth it. My butt is sore but I have two babies sticking so the PIO did its job!

Congrats august!

I'm omw to another scan to see if I trigger today or Monday! I'm so bloated it's tender when I sit and my breasts are killing me!

Mission mommy- I am so excited for you! PIO shots aren't bad no worries. Just make sure you get on a heating pad after to help disperse the oil more & make sure you massage the area after. It's inevitable that after a while you will get knots but its so worth it. My butt is sore but I have two babies sticking so the PIO did its job!

Thnk you Hunni!:hugs:
I had my 1 month lupron shot on my butt recently and it dint hurt..so am much comfortable with the thought of taking PIO now..
i wil follow that advice!Am sure it wil al be worth it once i get preggers:)
And its exciting to see your tickers...your little ones are getting bigger...must be amazing to know what size they are and their growth per week!!

I went for a scan today I have 27 out of 38 that are within 15-18! I will have another scan in 36 hours then trigger!Retrieval is Wednesday morning.

brandy brilliant news and what an amazing number :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else :) hope you're all well???

Brandy~ :yipee: I'm so excited for you! I can't believe how fast time has passed! You are almost PUPO!!!! How are you feeling?

Scerena ~ You're almost out of the 1st trimester :wohoo: Go you! How is the pregnancy treating you?

Mission ~ Did you start the PIO? They aren't bad at all. Just make sure to massage the injection site after you inject the medication this way you don't get sore or lumps. I did my PIO injections myself my first IVF cycle. :hugs:

BMA ~ How are you hun? How are the twins treating you?

As for me ~ I'm extremely tired ALL THE TIME!!! It just won't go away! I wake up fine but about an hour later I'm ready for a nap/sleep! :rofl: I have an appointment today and Friday, don't know for what though :shrug: they never said lol

hi ladies!! so sorry I have been so absent lately, but happy to see that everyone seems to be doing well :)

brandy, that is a great number!!

scerena, august, bma and mission - how are you all doing??

also hello to everyone else :)

I just got AF yesterday, and did bloodwork and picked up all the meds this morning. I will get a call this afternoon to find out if I start stimming today ---it all came up really quick!!!!

Doctor stopped counting today when he found 30 follicles 16-20mm. So I will be triggering today with retrieval Wednesday morning! I know I'm going to suffer from ohss so I took a week off work starting tomorrow.

Brandy, that is lots of follies! Yay :) great that you took some time off so that you can recover. Your ER will be here so soon!

Afm, I got the go ahead to start stimmimg today so did my first dose of GonalF at 5pm! First scan scheduled for Friday morning :)

Augustluvers- I feel you on being tired! It's craziness. Today is the first day I have felt absolutely wonderful! No exhaustion or sickness. Crazy!

Starlight- yay! Exciting. Hope everything goes well :)

Missionmommy- how are you doing???

Brandy~ :yipee: I'm so excited for you! I can't believe how fast time has passed! You are almost PUPO!!!! How are you feeling?

Scerena ~ You're almost out of the 1st trimester :wohoo: Go you! How is the pregnancy treating you?

Mission ~ Did you start the PIO? They aren't bad at all. Just make sure to massage the injection site after you inject the medication this way you don't get sore or lumps. I did my PIO injections myself my first IVF cycle. :hugs:

BMA ~ How are you hun? How are the twins treating you?

As for me ~ I'm extremely tired ALL THE TIME!!! It just won't go away! I wake up fine but about an hour later I'm ready for a nap/sleep! :rofl: I have an appointment today and Friday, don't know for what though :shrug: they never said lol

Glad you're doing well!

Brandy, that is lots of follies! Yay :) great that you took some time off so that you can recover. Your ER will be here so soon!

Afm, I got the go ahead to start stimmimg today so did my first dose of GonalF at 5pm! First scan scheduled for Friday morning :)

Congrats! Boy will the time fly by :happydance:

starlight I am thrilled for you that you have started :)

august pregnancy is treating me okay- very tired and nauseous but I'm not complaining- started iron tabs so fx'd I get some energy back as my iron was low...

How are you? Exhaustion is a killer isn't it!!!

brandy brilliant news gl for tomorrow :) my doc gave me tabs to help prevent ohss although I still had it but not severe- maybe worth seeing if they do the tablets?

bma how are you Hun?

I'm feeling really uncomfortable today. None of my old work pants fit me and I'm running out of jeans that fit too. :shrug: I'm not even 6 weeks! :wacko: I was trying to figure out what to wear when my poor husband asked the wrong question and I snapped at him. :blush: Oh the joys of early pregnancy!

I'm feeling really uncomfortable today. None of my old work pants fit me and I'm running out of jeans that fit too. :shrug: I'm not even 6 weeks! :wacko: I was trying to figure out what to wear when my poor husband asked the wrong question and I snapped at him. :blush: Oh the joys of early pregnancy!

haha yes hormones all over the place. I think we handle them a little better since we go into pregnancy already adapting to the hormonal changes from all the shots.

He's a trooper I am sure they recover quickly LOL

Hello All,

I don't want to sound creepy but I have been reading this thread since about the time it was started so I feel like I know all of you, and have been following your journey's! I never posted because I didn't register on the site and I wasn't starting IVF until July. But now I am stimming (Started yesterday!! :) ) So I thought I would post now since I'm actually doing the IVF process now. My husband is giving me the injections and it hasn't been too bad... yet! I hated being on BC. Horrible headaches, sore boobs, and broken out face :( So glad to be off that, and hoping the side effects of Follistim and Menopur aren't too bad.

This is a lucky thread with all the twins and the single pregnancies!! So hopefully that luck rubs off on me :)

Scerena- I'm doing very well, just moody! Thank you. How are you?? I'm so excited for you almost being in your second trimester!! :)

August- it's my 2 year wedding anniversary and I'm picking fights with DH. This moodiness is out of control. I'm in maternity pants already. No shame :)

Mmbelle87- welcome! Good luck and :dust:

Hello All,

I don't want to sound creepy but I have been reading this thread since about the time it was started so I feel like I know all of you, and have been following your journey's! I never posted because I didn't register on the site and I wasn't starting IVF until July. But now I am stimming (Started yesterday!! :) ) So I thought I would post now since I'm actually doing the IVF process now. My husband is giving me the injections and it hasn't been too bad... yet! I hated being on BC. Horrible headaches, sore boobs, and broken out face :( So glad to be off that, and hoping the side effects of Follistim and Menopur aren't too bad.

This is a lucky thread with all the twins and the single pregnancies!! So hopefully that luck rubs off on me :)

oh welcome!! :happydance:

I was on the same protocol it sounds like :) I did BCP, Menopur, and puregon as well. Are you using Lupron too?

I guess I could make a separate thread for this question...

Who has tested out their trigger? I am a total POAS addict and since starting this long protocol I havent used any type of testing so I couldnt resist lol.

I chose 1 cheapie brand of tests to go with and I bought 14 of them rofl. I started today and had obviously a baseline for my positive test to see if fade out and hopefully come right back.

I triggered with 10,000 units of Pregnyl

Bma- Thank You! :)

Brandy- I got a one week Lupron kit with my medicine package but the Dr said only to start Follistim and Menopur, so I don't know when I will use it? By the way I am planning on testing out my trigger too! I can't resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->