Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Bma- Thank You! :)

Brandy- I got a one week Lupron kit with my medicine package but the Dr said only to start Follistim and Menopur, so I don't know when I will use it? By the way I am planning on testing out my trigger too! I can't resist

I used Lupron the entire time prior to and during stimming. However, some doctors use Lupron as a trigger as well in a large dose. You might want to call and just ask when that will be added to your protocol. I found it was better safe than sorry.

Yeah I will have to do that, I bet it is for my trigger shot though, because I didn't receive any type of hcg meds. I am going to call though :)

bma - happy that you had a good day yesterday and weren't tired! hope that keeps up :)

brandy - your ER is tomorrow, you must be excited!!

scerena - sounds like you're being a trooper :) hope that nausea and tiredness all goes away soon! can't believe you're almost in done your 1st tri!!

august - i am sure your hubby understands! early pregnancy can be really tough!

mmbelle - hello & welcome!! we can be buddies as I just started stimming yesterday as well :) my first scan is on Friday, how about you??

bma - happy that you had a good day yesterday and weren't tired! hope that keeps up :)

brandy - your ER is tomorrow, you must be excited!!

scerena - sounds like you're being a trooper :) hope that nausea and tiredness all goes away soon! can't believe you're almost in done your 1st tri!!

august - i am sure your hubby understands! early pregnancy can be really tough!

mmbelle - hello & welcome!! we can be buddies as I just started stimming yesterday as well :) my first scan is on Friday, how about you??

I cant believe it! Times going to go soooooo slow from now till the OTD on the 24th.

Yay!! I thought you had just started as well but wasn't sure! :) I go in for a blood draw tomorrow morning and then Saturday is my first ultrasound and blood draw again. Good luck at your first scan!! I hope everything is looking good :)

I was reading a million sites as I always do and found that the E2 levels tend to be linked to the # of eggs. So for every 200 E2 then its 1 egg.

So if your E2 is 1000 you will have ~5 eggs.

Brandy- That's good to know!! Do you know what your E2 levels were exactly? You had so many eggies! That's awesome by the way!

Brandy- That's good to know!! Do you know what your E2 levels were exactly? You had so many eggies! That's awesome by the way!

2 tests in the same day but they were pretty close... one was 5200 and we retook it and it came back at 4985.

So the doctor thinks there is 25-28 but we shall see. I am just hoping that they are good quality since I am in my late 30's. Quality over quantity is usually better though.

I am not sure if the doctor told me and I just forgot or not but I wonder if they will check my levels before retrieval.

Hiya girls!! :hi: Sorry for the sudden disappearance but I'm happy to come back to so much great news!!

August, congrats on your awesome beta's and twins!! :baby: :baby: How exciting!!! :happydance:. I bet you're exhausted but it will all be worth it! :winkwink:

Bma, :rofl: @ maternity pants! I will be so there right with you when he time comes! I'm already eyeing the maternity clothes with envy :winkwink:.

Mission, how are you? When do you start your cycle?

Scerena, wow! Almost 2nd tri!! How are you feeling?

Brandy, You're almost PUPO!! :happydance: So exciting!! Do you know how many you will put back yet?

Starlight, hooray for starting stims!! I can't wait to start stimming myself but I'm only on cycle day 12 and I have to wait till day 21 to start Lupron again and down reg for a while first. Good luck at your scan on Friday!

mmbelle, Welcome! :hi: This is a great group of ladies and very lucky with :bfp:! Hopefully it will rub off on us and we will join them soon :).

AFM, I am just in the waiting room, lol. At my wtf follow up with my RE he was baffled that we weren't successful last time. He said it was a textbook perfect cycle and I responded beautifully and had tons of perfect looking embies. So he ordered some more tests for me to check for any immunological issues and chromosomal problems with me. Still waiting on the results but we are set to start down regging again with the Lupron as soon as I hit day 21 which will be July 18th. If the tests come back with immune issues, I will have to take steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs till there is a heartbeat. If they come back negative, we just go forward as planned. He said he wouldn't change much about my protocol because I responded really well to it the first time. He may up my gonal f to try and get more eggs this time but he wants to be careful of OHSS. I don't have PCOS so it shouldn't be too worrisome.
My in-laws are coming to visit in 2 weeks so they will be here when were are injecting. DH and I are probably going to tell them what's going on as they don't know we've started IVF yet. They know we've been trying for a while now but they have been very supportive and wonderful so I am lucky to be blessed with amazing in-laws. Plus the distraction of showing them around and entertaining will be a nice diversion :winkwink:.

I hope everyone is doing great and I can't wait to join all the lucky ladies soon I hope!!!

Hiya girls!! :hi: Sorry for the sudden disappearance but I'm happy to come back to so much great news!!

August, congrats on your awesome beta's and twins!! :baby: :baby: How exciting!!! :happydance:. I bet you're exhausted but it will all be worth it! :winkwink:

Bma, :rofl: @ maternity pants! I will be so there right with you when he time comes! I'm already eyeing the maternity clothes with envy :winkwink:.

Mission, how are you? When do you start your cycle?

Scerena, wow! Almost 2nd tri!! How are you feeling?

Brandy, You're almost PUPO!! :happydance: So exciting!! Do you know how many you will put back yet?

Starlight, hooray for starting stims!! I can't wait to start stimming myself but I'm only on cycle day 12 and I have to wait till day 21 to start Lupron again and down reg for a while first. Good luck at your scan on Friday!

mmbelle, Welcome! :hi: This is a great group of ladies and very lucky with :bfp:! Hopefully it will rub off on us and we will join them soon :).

AFM, I am just in the waiting room, lol. At my wtf follow up with my RE he was baffled that we weren't successful last time. He said it was a textbook perfect cycle and I responded beautifully and had tons of perfect looking embies. So he ordered some more tests for me to check for any immunological issues and chromosomal problems with me. Still waiting on the results but we are set to start down regging again with the Lupron as soon as I hit day 21 which will be July 18th. If the tests come back with immune issues, I will have to take steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs till there is a heartbeat. If they come back negative, we just go forward as planned. He said he wouldn't change much about my protocol because I responded really well to it the first time. He may up my gonal f to try and get more eggs this time but he wants to be careful of OHSS. I don't have PCOS so it shouldn't be too worrisome.
My in-laws are coming to visit in 2 weeks so they will be here when were are injecting. DH and I are probably going to tell them what's going on as they don't know we've started IVF yet. They know we've been trying for a while now but they have been very supportive and wonderful so I am lucky to be blessed with amazing in-laws. Plus the distraction of showing them around and entertaining will be a nice diversion :winkwink:.

I hope everyone is doing great and I can't wait to join all the lucky ladies soon I hope!!!

Sounds like you're going to be busy that is a good thing! my last 5 days of stimming flew as we spent it at a family reunion with my inlaws it was just what I needed.

The original plan was to put 3 back during ET so we shall see. We are hoping for a day 5 transfer but that as well we will see :) FX all goes well from here on out.

brandy--i hope that the time fliesss by for you. are you going to be doing anything to keep you distracted? we can keep you company here :) :)

mmbelle--we have our tracking scans close to each other too, that's great! how are you feeling so far? i feel the same but I know that it is very early in the stimming process.

1babydreamer--sounds like you've got a good plan of next steps. I hope that the time flies by it it is wonderful that you have great in-laws :) will be nice to have a distraction like you mentioned. i have my fingers crossed for you!

Babydreamer- Thank you! :) it sounds like you're on the right track for round two!! Best wishes for this time around

Brandy- it's true. Quality over Quantity but there are bound to be some good ones with that many eggies. Let us know how many they retrieve tomorrow and all that!

Starlight- I feel the same as well, nothing too crazy yet. I hope it stays that way

brandy--i hope that the time fliesss by for you. are you going to be doing anything to keep you distracted? we can keep you company here :) :)

mmbelle--we have our tracking scans close to each other too, that's great! how are you feeling so far? i feel the same but I know that it is very early in the stimming process.

1babydreamer--sounds like you've got a good plan of next steps. I hope that the time flies by it it is wonderful that you have great in-laws :) will be nice to have a distraction like you mentioned. i have my fingers crossed for you!

Well I am off work with NOTHING to do through the day after transfer then I am back to work that should be distracting.... Hopefully because it's piling up.

Mmbelle, that is good! Hope we continue to feel just the same :)

Brandy, maybe you can catch up with some tv shows or movies with your time off?? Hehe

Afm, just did my second injection and it really stung today, so maybe I did something different but not sure what?? Lol hoping tomorrow is better!

Brandy- Good Luck with ET today!!! :) Hope it all goes great!

Starlight- My injections hurt today... but I didn't have time to ice it before like I had the previous 2 days. Other tips I've hear is to let the alcohol dry completely before injecting. Have you heard any other tips?

AFM- I went and got my blood drawn this morning for E2 numbers, but I won't know what they are... my clinic doesn't call unless they want you to change something. Then my next scan is Saturday, so til then I will continue being a pin cushion!

I hope everyone is doing good today! :)

brandy, hope your ER is a huge success, look forward to hearing back!

mmbelle, I also have iced and I think that helps before injections. Yesterday I realize now that I didn't let the alcohol dry, so I will do that this afternoon!!! what time do you do your injections? i do mine in the afternoon at 5

hello everyone... :)

mmbelle-Welcome !!looks like you are doing great with the stimming!

bma- am fine Hun..just too busy! counting days to my Fet ... hope the little ones are treating you well!!

starlight-yay! glad to know that you started stimming..:hugs:..are you done with your first scan? i am sorry did not read back much!
i did not start my fet meds yet..estrace starts on 3rd august...

babydreamer-hello hun...glad to see u back and hear from u...
i gues with the schedule u mentioned, we might be having our transfers around the same time....:happydance:

august-How are you hun???? how are your twins treating you?

brandy-GL on your ER...waiting to hear from u!!

scerena-yay! to almost completing your first trimester:hugs:..time does fly fast...not far from knowing the gender of your baby i gues!

sorry if i missed anyone..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"