Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

hello everyone... :)

mmbelle-Welcome !!looks like you are doing great with the stimming!

bma- am fine Hun..just too busy! counting days to my Fet ... hope the little ones are treating you well!!

starlight-yay! glad to know that you started stimming..:hugs:..are you done with your first scan? i am sorry did not read back much!
i did not start my fet meds yet..estrace starts on 3rd august...

babydreamer-hello hun...glad to see u back and hear from u...
i gues with the schedule u mentioned, we might be having our transfers around the same time....:happydance:

august-How are you hun???? how are your twins treating you?

brandy-GL on your ER...waiting to hear from u!!

scerena-yay! to almost completing your first trimester:hugs:..time does fly fast...not far from knowing the gender of your baby i gues!

sorry if i missed anyone..:hugs:

Yay! That would be great! Are you getting excited? FET will be a lot less stressful than a fresh cycle.

Hi everyone! I am still super loopy I just got home from ER boy they gave me a lot of good drugs haha.

They retrieved 31 eggs so we will have to see what the fertilization report brings tomorrow... They said I wouldn't hear from them till tomorrow afternoon as the doctor is the one that calls personally instead of the nurse.

I am very happy with the number but I am hoping there was a large # that are healthy/fertilized ;)

Hope all is well.. I cant focus enough to do personals right now sorry. DH is going to spoil me with my favorite starbucks and a bowl of Pho from my favorite Vietnamese place after a very long nap.

If you saw this on another thread sorry I did copy/paste because I can't type well right now lol.

Starlight- I do mine at 7:30 in the morning. Just got a call from the dr and they said my E2 levels are low so increase the Follistim to 225 iu. It gets confusing now cause they are only 300 iu tubes so it's gonna be tricky figuring it the second time when there's only 75 iu left in the tube and getting 150 from another :/ good thing I have my hubby! :)

Thanks missionmommy :)

Can't wait to hear from Brandy!!

Yay Brandy how exciting!! Those are great numbers, can't wait to hear the fertilization report :)

Brandy that is great and can't wait to hear more tomorrow! I also just had a delicious bowl of pho hehe!

Mmbelle that's great yo have your hubby to help! I did another round of shots today and it didn't hurt at all, it must have been the alcohol wipe before that made it sting :)

Brandy that is great and can't wait to hear more tomorrow! I also just had a delicious bowl of pho hehe!

Mmbelle that's great yo have your hubby to help! I did another round of shots today and it didn't hurt at all, it must have been the alcohol wipe before that made it sting :)

Yes the alcohol can cause stingy issues. I actually clean off the area first then prep the shot and didn't seem to have issues.

Yay Brandy! 31 is great number of follicle! I can't wait to hear about your fertilization report tomorrow :hugs: rest up !

:wohoo:

Doctor finally called with report!!

31 Retrieved
21 Mature
21 fertilised but 9 perished over night

12 remain and appear to be doing well! I will get another report tomorrow :happydance:

Grow babies grow :flower:

Brandy, that is a great number, can't wait to hear more!!

afm, Day 5 of injections today and had my first u/s this morning. Showed lead follicle around 9cm with about 25 in each ovary, so will go back on Sunday for another scan. They think that the retrieval may be next Thursday/Friday, so pretty soon!! Added another injectible today, Centrotide, and that one stung more then that Gonal. I felt like a rock star as I had to go into the bathroom at work, mix up the drugs ,and inject!! haha.

hope everyone is doing great!

Brandy, that is a great number, can't wait to hear more!!

afm, Day 5 of injections today and had my first u/s this morning. Showed lead follicle around 9cm with about 25 in each ovary, so will go back on Sunday for another scan. They think that the retrieval may be next Thursday/Friday, so pretty soon!! Added another injectible today, Centrotide, and that one stung more then that Gonal. I felt like a rock star as I had to go into the bathroom at work, mix up the drugs ,and inject!! haha.

hope everyone is doing great!

haha awesome Starlight! Doctor told me most follies grow about 2-3MM every 72 hours so the little ones probably will catch up!

Starlight- you ARE a rock star! We all are! I'm excited for you!

Brandy- everything seems to be going well for you!!! Yay!

Mission mommy- glad you are well. :)

Babydreamer- hope you are doing well! My thoughts are with you!!

August- how are the twins?? :)

AFM- I am still with the fertility clinic until 12 weeks. But I had my first OB appointment Wednesday and the babies are great and I do have to have a cerclage done July 30. My ob wants to be safe than sorry. I had a leep procedure in 2008 and she said my cervix feels a little shortened. What could happen is I could go into labor at 20 weeks and never know it and lose the babies so she wants to go ahead and do it! I originally wasn't going to do a nuchal scan or any screens for downs because it doesn't matter either way. But my ob says sometime they can tell the gender so I said SIGN me up! :haha:
The babies are treating me well, the only thing that gets me is brushing my teeth, I've thrown up 3 times after brushing my teeth. :dohh: anyways.

Starlight- you ARE a rock star! We all are! I'm excited for you!

Brandy- everything seems to be going well for you!!! Yay!

Mission mommy- glad you are well. :)

Babydreamer- hope you are doing well! My thoughts are with you!!

August- how are the twins?? :)

AFM- I am still with the fertility clinic until 12 weeks. But I had my first OB appointment Wednesday and the babies are great and I do have to have a cerclage done July 30. My ob wants to be safe than sorry. I had a leep procedure in 2008 and she said my cervix feels a little shortened. What could happen is I could go into labor at 20 weeks and never know it and lose the babies so she wants to go ahead and do it! I originally wasn't going to do a nuchal scan or any screens for downs because it doesn't matter either way. But my ob says sometime they can tell the gender so I said SIGN me up! :haha:
The babies are treating me well, the only thing that gets me is brushing my teeth, I've thrown up 3 times after brushing my teeth. :dohh: anyways.

Thats great you're doing so well! I had to giggle at the teethbrushing thing... Since I triggered with HCG I have a hard time brushing my teeth it makes me gag and almost puke!

Dr just called and said all 12 are doing well and that he wants to do a 5D transfer so I go Monday at 2:15 to pick up the embabies!!

Starlight- that's awesome, congrats!!

AFM- I had my first ultrasound today and more bloodwork. I only have 4 follies on each side. So needless to say I've been bawling my eyes out :( I made 6 when we did IUI'S and only spent $10 on Femara. I'm so disappointed. I know I only need one good one, but I was banking on having extras to freeze so if it doesn't work we could do an FET. Now I just feel sad, and like my whole plans are crumbling. So goes the life of a woman with infertility. :(

Brandy- way to go!! I really am excited others are having success with this whole process, it gives me hope :)

Starlight- that's awesome, congrats!!

AFM- I had my first ultrasound today and more bloodwork. I only have 4 follies on each side. So needless to say I've been bawling my eyes out :( I made 6 when we did IUI'S and only spent $10 on Femara. I'm so disappointed. I know I only need one good one, but I was banking on having extras to freeze so if it doesn't work we could do an FET. Now I just feel sad, and like my whole plans are crumbling. So goes the life of a woman with infertility. :(

So, when will you know if you have to up your dosage of meds? They normally do that or decrease the dosage depending on your response. I'm sorry if you have already posted this but how long have you been stimming? If its your first scan I'm assuming not long, so please don't lose hope yet. I'd go in one day and have X amount and by the next couple of days if have more. I know 4 on each sides seems dooming but quality over quantity is what my dr always said. Kep us posted on what they tell you.
My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->