Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Scerena- yay! You are in your second trimester !!! Whew! So happy for you.

The babies are treating me well. I'm a lil more nauseated the past few days over anything if I bite into my chicken nuggets wrong I gag. But I saw them yesterday and they are just fine. Baby a was just a dancin'/wiggling around and baby b was sleeping (takes after DH!)
In a few weeks ill go for the nuchal scan and hopefully be able to leave knowing what I'm having!!!! With twins you can't do blood tests to find out gender :(

Scerena- yay! You are in your second trimester !!! Whew! So happy for you.

The babies are treating me well. I'm a lil more nauseated the past few days over anything if I bite into my chicken nuggets wrong I gag. But I saw them yesterday and they are just fine. Baby a was just a dancin'/wiggling around and baby b was sleeping (takes after DH!)
In a few weeks ill go for the nuchal scan and hopefully be able to leave knowing what I'm having!!!! With twins you can't do blood tests to find out gender :(

Funny ones already going to annoy the other... One kicking the other while ones sleeping!

Brandy- Yay!! So exciting! Are you testing out your trigger? how many did you freeze?!

Starlight- How are you doing with the injections? I am starting to bruise... it seems like they have gotten harder to do, not easier! lol Do you have a date set for ER yet?

Thanks Scerena!! :)

AFM- I started Ganirelix yesterday so that my little ones can catch up... estimated day for ER is still Saturday. So ready to be done with injections!!

Hello to anyone I missed!! :)

Brandy- Yay!! So exciting! Are you testing out your trigger? how many did you freeze?!

Starlight- How are you doing with the injections? I am starting to bruise... it seems like they have gotten harder to do, not easier! lol Do you have a date set for ER yet?

Thanks Scerena!! :)

AFM- I started Ganirelix yesterday so that my little ones can catch up... estimated day for ER is still Saturday. So ready to be done with injections!!

Hello to anyone I missed!! :)

Yes, I tested the trigger all the way out already :) 9 will be frozen :happydance:

Attachments

• test group inverse.jpg
    test group inverse.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
mission-happy to hear that you are doing well! still haven't triggered yet, hoping that I will be able to on Thursday, but will need to wait and see!!

brandy--that is fantastic that you transferred 3 5-day blasts, exciting!! and 9 frozen, how amazing!

scerena--I am excited for your scan on Monday, can't wait to hear about it :)

bma--must have been such a thrill to see baby a and b in the scan. cute that one was active and the other taking a snooze hehe

mmbelle--I couldn't agree with you more, I am SO ready for the injections to be done. I thought that they would get easier, but they are getting worse lol. Running out of spots to poke and I too am beginning to bruise, where I didn't in the beginning. Not sure why that is? I had another scan this morning, but only had 5-6 lead follies with the largest around 14mm. There were a lot of small follies so I think they are hoping some of those may grow. I will go in for another scan on Thursday, so right now the earliest my ER could be is Saturday, so maybe we will go in on the same day!!!

Hey everyone!!:flower:

Scerena-Congratulations on graduating to the 2nd trimester:happydance: Must be such a relief to cross to the safe zone!!:cloud9::hugs:
i am excited about my FET approaching but somewhere in me there is a fear. Trying to be as positive as possible and putting my whole trust in GOd!
My estrace starts on 3rd..if i respond well and lining forms on time then FET would be around 20th august:)

bma-aww..i hope the nausea wil go awaay when u cross into the 2nd trimester...few weeks to go:):thumbup:

starlight-hey hun..are u icing before and after..that helped me not bruise!:shrug:

mmbelle-dont worry dear...i had less follicles too but my Re said the quality wouldd be good...and that did happen...so fx'd that u get great quaality eggs.. and at the end..al we need is one to work!:hugs:

brandy9 :cold: sounds greaat!!

babydreamer-how u doing Hun?

Afm-nothing much:coffee:...counting days to my fet!

Missionmommy - there is always some fear, but I'm so glad you are putting all your trust in god. Can't wait for you to be PUPO! :)

Bma we not have that blood test here- the earliest that we can tell the gender is at a private 16 week scan you're lucky :)
I'm glad the twins are doing well :) I too had bad nausea (never sick but felt so sick) its starting to subside a bit now so fx'd yours ones soon :hugs:

starlight thanks Hun :hugs: fx'd you get to trigger real soon :hugs:

mission 20th August isn't far off at all I will be rooting for you :hugs:

Scerena- bummer! This nuchal scan isn't a garuntee but I have to try. Lol I'm a little impatient. My nausea is not bad really when I say it's gotten worse I mean like I will walk in to a resturant & if I smell something I will gag. Same with eating something funky gag. But I don't have all day nausea.
I'm so glad yours is subsiding! I remembering reading about it in your journal... Just can't imagine doing anything with all day nausea.

They took me off my estrace pills Monday. I'm still on progesterone shots & the vivelle dot patch (estrogen) I'd be lying if I said I won't worry until next Tuesday when I have another ultrasound. I just feel like if I stop abruptly that something bad is going to happen :dohh: but I have not had any bleeding or cramping, praise god! I was taking three pills a day & then 2 & now none........ I can't wait until I can use my sisters at home Doppler of course I probably won't be able to tell two hearts besting BUT at least ill hear a heartbeat. I'm rambling! Lol

Had another u/s and blood work today. My lead follie is 17! So one more day of injections they think! So happy to almost be done with this part and on to the next nerve wracking few weeks!! :)

I hope everyone is doing good!!

Scerena ~ I can't wait for your scan... I too have been missing around here, but I quietly stalk :blush:

Starlight ~ I pray you are doing well and that your trigger does well :hugs:

Brandy ~ I too tested out my trigger. How are you feeling? Congrats on the 9 frozen embies :yipee:

Mission ~ so glad that you are doing well. August 20th is getting closer and closer and before you know it you'll be PUPO :hugs: I think it's normal to have that fear, we are only human, but like you said, just place your trust in God. What is meant to be will be :hugs:

mmbelle ~ Quality over quantity! I had 40+ follicles the day of trigger and only 10 were actually mature eggs that fertilized. Keep your chin up and believe that you will have some great quality eggs.

BMA ~ What is a nuchal scan? and when is that done? LOL sorry for all the questions.

As for me ~ I've been getting a little sick here and there since monday. Usually it's after a meal. and then it goes away. I hate feeling like I need to throw up but can't :shrug: I've got bloodwork tomorrow. I feel like they just like charging my insurance because I've been going in for bloodwork twice a week. I was given the green light to stop my estrace pills, so by Saturday I'll be taking none. I was also the given the green light to fly next Wednesday (but I have an ultrasound the morning I fly out). I'm flying from New Jersey to California (5.5 hour flight non-stop). Anyone fly while pregnant? Any advice?

Augustluvers- the nuchal scan is done around 12 weeks. It is really done to see the thickness of the back off the head/neck and that can indicate Down's syndrome. My ob said that sometimes they can tell the gender so I opted to do that one. I won't do any test that miscarriage is a risk!

Anyways drink plenty of fluids and get up and walk around like go to the bathroom etc while on board!

Scerena ~ I can't wait for your scan... I too have been missing around here, but I quietly stalk :blush:

Starlight ~ I pray you are doing well and that your trigger does well :hugs:

Brandy ~ I too tested out my trigger. How are you feeling? Congrats on the 9 frozen embies :yipee:

Mission ~ so glad that you are doing well. August 20th is getting closer and closer and before you know it you'll be PUPO :hugs: I think it's normal to have that fear, we are only human, but like you said, just place your trust in God. What is meant to be will be :hugs:

mmbelle ~ Quality over quantity! I had 40+ follicles the day of trigger and only 10 were actually mature eggs that fertilized. Keep your chin up and believe that you will have some great quality eggs.

BMA ~ What is a nuchal scan? and when is that done? LOL sorry for all the questions.

As for me ~ I've been getting a little sick here and there since monday. Usually it's after a meal. and then it goes away. I hate feeling like I need to throw up but can't :shrug: I've got bloodwork tomorrow. I feel like they just like charging my insurance because I've been going in for bloodwork twice a week. I was given the green light to stop my estrace pills, so by Saturday I'll be taking none. I was also the given the green light to fly next Wednesday (but I have an ultrasound the morning I fly out). I'm flying from New Jersey to California (5.5 hour flight non-stop). Anyone fly while pregnant? Any advice?

Sit close to the bathroom!! LOL umm just make sure you drink fluids and get up and move around if you can to atleast the restroom... that advice for anyone flying to avoid clotting ;)

AFM- I hate that I havent felt a twinge, a pinch, a pull, a cramp NADA even during/after the transfer.

I am trying to stay positive :(

mission-yes the icing does help. thanks for the tip! in recent days the injections have been much better/easier :) i hope that the next month flies to your FET!!!!

scerena-glad that your nausea is getting a bit better. hope it will all be gone soon!

mmbelle-how was your scan today? really close to trigger and ER now!!!

august-thanks! sorry to hear that you have been feeling sick this week. sorry i don't have any flying tips for you!

brandy-i have my fx for you!! many ladies do not have any symptoms, so you're right to stay positive!!

afm, st had another u/s after 10 days of stimming, and today's scan showed lots of progress!! There are about 10-12 follies now with the largest at 19mm, then the next to following at 14mm. They are looking for at least three to be over 17mm before trigger, so I will be back again tomorrow for another scan. The doctor said he thought it would be 70% chance trigger is tomorrow with retrieval on Sunday, so exciting that it is moving along :)

Starlight- We are on the exact same schedule! I have 2 lead follies at 19mm, and then 7 smaller ones, so they are having me do one more day of injections tomorrow and then hopefully ER on Sunday as well! Exciting we are so close!!

Brandy- Stay positive sweetie!! You have 3 of the best, and you have done all you can do!! :)

Hello to everyone else!! It's almost the weekend YAY!!!

mmbelle - oh that is great that looks like we are on the same sched :) :) when is your appt tomorrow? I hope that we can trigger tomorrow!!!

7 weeks today... went to the bathroom and there was brown all over my underwear. when I wiped there was nothing

Starlight- My appt is at 8:00 am. I hope we can trigger tomorrow too! I better be able to cause I am completely out of all my meds after tomorrow and I don't want to buy more (again)!

August- I have heard from lots of ladies that they have had brown blood, and that its just old blood... But call your Dr. and see what they say... I'm sure you're fine hun!

Augustluvers- call just to be on the safe side but when I had brown blood my nurse said its normal. She said unless I have bad cramps followed by blood soaking pads up then to please not worry! Easier said than done but she was right. Babies were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->