Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

I am trying not shake right now.... But there is a line without having to take the frer apart... It came up within 2 minutes of a 4.5 hour hold with nothing to drink!!

Not calling it a BFP until this darkens but I am so happy right now!!

I am 4DP5DT!

Now going to see if I can get a pic with it showing!!!

Yay! Brandy I got a barely there positive @ 5dp5dt!!

Brandy- that's awesome, I hope the line gets darker and darker in the days to come, so happy for you! :) :) :) stay positive!!

If anyone wants to give their opinion on the line here is the thread :)

I didn't want to flood the boards with test pics :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-omg-please-tell-me-my-bfp.html#post28515873

heyy everyone!!:hugs:

AUGUST- triplets is awesome...!!! congratulations!! Guess baby c was playing hide and seek till now...lol!

BMA-i agree with the other ladies hun....its a personal thing !!!

MMbelle and starlight- good luck for your trigger !!! soon to be pupo..yay!

scerena-:hugs:

brandy-congrats:happydance:..hope it gets darker everyday!!

:hugs: to anyone i missed!

Brandy!!! I see the line! I'm so so so happy for you dear! :hugs: It will get darker just give it some time!

Mission ~ yeah baby C was playing around I see. My mother keeps telling me that he/she made me spot so that I would have an ultrasound and finally she/he could show themselves! :rofl:

As for me ~ no more spotting! :yipee: I'm so relieved! DH and I are starting to get over the shock of triplets! LOL

August, glad you're feeling better now. Your and you hubby must still be getting used to the ideas if triplets, how thrilling :)

Mmbelle, how did your retrieval go today?? I had some discomfort and cramping with some bleeding now but overall it went well, all the drugs helped, lol. They retrieved 7 eggs! I will find out tomorrow about fertilization, so crossing my fingers!!!

Brandy, how exciting!! Can't wait to see that line get darker and darker :D

Mission and Serena, how are you ladies?? Xxoo

starlight 7 eggs is reay good :) rest up- looking forward to your fert report :hugs:

august WOW triplets!!! Congrats Hun that is true my a blessing :)

brandy I see the line :wohoo:

mission & bma how are you??

mmbelle hope your retrieval went well :)

:hi: to anyone I missed :hugs:

I have my nuchal scan in the morning I'm so nervous as haven't seen baby since 7 weeks!

Hi ladies!

My retrieval went great! 9 eggs! We are so excited! I have some cramping as well but no bleeding and feeling pretty good. We started my PIO injection today... Oww! I have a sore bum, any suggestions to make this easier?! We will get our fertilization report tomorrow :)

Starlight- So glad yours went well too, here's to hoping our embies grow, Grow, GROW!! :)

Scerena- good luck with your scan!! That'll be so fun to see the little one, keep us updated!

Hello to everyone else!! :)

Mbelle- with the PIO shots make sure the side you are doing it on that your leg isn't tense & you aren't leaning on it. Otherwise you will be very sore! Also after the shot massage the area & put a heating pad to the site for like 10 mins. Hope that helps. :) good luck with your fert report!

Starlight- can't wait to hear your fert report as well!!! Yay

august-see...u were simply worrying about the 3 daay transfer...all your little embies were great ..they just wanted to be inside momma soon...i wish the little ones grow healthy n happy!:baby::baby::baby:

scerenaa-dont worry Hun...the scan wil be perfect....waiting to hear about it:hugs:

mmbelle and starlight-yay ! congrats on the eggie collection..u guys did great!!! waiting to hear the fert report..:hugs:

bma-hello hun...how r u?:hugs:

baby love-if you are following the thread let us know how you are doing!Hope all is well:hugs:

babydreamer-did u get your schedule yet???howw r u?

Afm-only 3 days to go and i'l start lupron subQ ...my fet starts...am soooo excited about poking my belly again:)..lol!!!!

Mission ~ thank you! I know I was freaking out back then and now look! :rofl: what are the chances! I'm so excited for you to start your next cycle and that the Lupron start is only a few days away :happydance:

MMbelle ~ Starlight ~ I can't wait for the fertilization report! :yipee: So excited for the both of you!

Hello to everyone else... how are all you ladies doing?

As for me... I leave for San Francisco on Wednesday and I haven't even packed an underwear! This is so not me but I just haven't had the time or energy. My 86 year old grandmother lives at home with me and my mother and she is so ill that two people need to be home at all times with her. I can't do much now that I'm pregnant and that kills me. I hate to see my mother and her two sisters up all night and day caring for my grandmother. It's not easy! As far as my pregnancy goes... I'm feeling great! no morning sickness, headaches or breast tenderness... which is odd considering that I'm carrying 3!!! lol

Missionmommy- I am doing well. Battling headaches is about all I do these days :( Tylenol just doesn't work! Other than that I am great :)

Glad you get to start soon!!! Yay! It came by so fast, what is your protocol like? What does the lupron do? All I did was PIO shots, estrace and the vivelle dot patch. I didn't do anything else so I'm curious as to what your protocol is.

I'm so excited right now... 6 of 9 fertilized!! WAHOO! They said they'll call again on Wednesday and let us know how they are doing. On the negative side of things, I can barely walk!! These PIO shots are gonna kill me!

Can't wait to hear your fert report Starlight!!

mmbelle that's brilliant news :) try and rest as much as possible :hugs:

mission 3 days is so near :happydance:

starlight can't wait for your report :)

bma how are you feeling??

august glad that you're feeling great :)

:hi: to anyone I missed :flower:

Afm- had my nuchal scan baby was perfect rolling over, kicking and in the standing position right lil wriggler I had to keep turning on my sides and jumping on the spot so she could get baby in the right position to measure the neck :dohh:

Scerena, great that your scan went will this morning :) :) :)

Mmbelle, amazing that you have 6 fertilized, yay!!!

Mission, woot woot, you're so close to getting started again!!

Bma, hope those headaches go away!

Afm, Out of 7 eggs, 5 were mature, and all 5 fertilized!! So great news :D we are planning for a day 5 transfer this Friday, so hoping the embies make it till then!!!:D

starlight that is brilliant news :dance: I am so happy for you :hug:

Starlight- that's amazing!! Yay for our little embies growing!! :)

Scerena- how fun to see your little one, I love the updated picture! Yay!

Hi everyone. I read somewhere that the equate (Walmart) purple cap HPT are 100 hcg anyone know if there is validity in that? trying to find a non sensitive one to take rofl

Thanks Scerena, xxoo love your profile pic ;)

Mmbelle, yay! So excited for us both!how are you feeling?

Brandy, sorry I don't know much about the Walmart HPT!! When are you scheduled for a blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->