Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Starlight- My appt is at 8:00 am. I hope we can trigger tomorrow too! I better be able to cause I am completely out of all my meds after tomorrow and I don't want to buy more (again)!

August- I have heard from lots of ladies that they have had brown blood, and that its just old blood... But call your Dr. and see what they say... I'm sure you're fine hun!

I called the doctor and spoke to my assigned nurse. She told me that it's normal and just to take it easy and drink lots of water. I was told that if it turns red then I need to go to the ER or go into the doctors office tomorrow morning. I a two hour nap and I feel a lot more relax. No more gushes of old blood. Nothing when I pee, just flecks of my progesterone cream that's dark brown when I wipe. But's its very very little. I'm hoping it was just a one time thing. Still scary

My discharge scare was around 1pm today. It's now 8:21pm and when I wipe there is nothing. I pray it continues this way. Do you girls think that maybe the heat had something to do with it? I didn't exert myself any more then i usually do at work, so it's just odd.

Augustluvers - the same thing happened to me and my babies were fine. I think I spotted twice and then after I did the ultrasound with the probe I bled as well. Please try not to worry. If you aren't cramping really bad and soaking up maxi pads you are fine. Brown blood is old blood. :) hope that helps

I woke up just now and there was bright red spotting streaks on my liner. When I peed a dot of red blood fell into the toilet. When I wiped it was brown and red watery. I've called the doctors call line. I'm waiting now for his phone call.

I'm trying really hard to take it easy, but how can I?

Last night putting in my progesterone cream hurt a little and I found it difficult to put all the way in. When I took it out there was nothing, no blood at all on in. Can I be scratching myself with the tube?

Edit: I'm going this morning to have an ultrasound. Doctor says this is normal but will do an ultrasound to put me at ease.

Oh yeah the tube might be irritating you. When I had an ultrasound with the probe I bled that day... It was around 7 weeks as well. Hmmmm keep us posted. Hope you can go in and see your little ones just to ease your mind!

Oh yeah the tube might be irritating you. When I had an ultrasound with the probe I bled that day... It was around 7 weeks as well. Hmmmm keep us posted. Hope you can go in and see your little ones just to ease your mind!

Thank you BMA! I'm not cramping or anything and I'm making sure to drink 8ounces of water an hour lol I'm chugging like a pro! :rofl: It's starting to turn brown again. :shrug: I'll be on my way to the doctors now. I'll update as soon as I get out.

Hey girls!!! I did well. The doctor and ultrasound tech dont understand why im spotting. Everything looks great. I saw the heartbeats and received the news of a lifetime.... the sac that has been bigger since the beginning is due to identical twins and then a singleton.... triplets!!!!!!!!

Hey girls!!! I did well. The doctor and ultrasound tech dont understand why im spotting. Everything looks great. I saw the heartbeats and received the news of a lifetime.... the sac that has been bigger since the beginning is due to identical twins and then a singleton.... triplets!!!!!!!!
Holy shit

OMG!!!! :happydance: how freaking awesome! Well take it easy lady! Make sure your gynocologist checks your cervix to make sure it is competent!

This picture is two identical and then a singleton too!!! How precious!

https://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/bma711/image_zps5cb22861.jpg[/IMG]

Ladies I need opinions.

I'm telling the ladies and whoever at work that I'm pregnant with twins! They are all so excited for me but a couple have asked me if I had any fertility help. And I just think that is flat out tacky to ask me this. It's one thing if I was able to tell them before they asked but they are asking me first and I'm actually really bothered by it.
It's like I would tell them but they're asking before I can get to it so I just say no. Don't know if this is just my hormones mixed in with my natural attitude! Lmao!
I'm not ashamed that I had to do IVF by any means I'm blessed to have been able to do it.... Just don't know if what I'm feeling is normal or not?!?

Ladies I need opinions.

I'm telling the ladies and whoever at work that I'm pregnant with twins! They are all so excited for me but a couple have asked me if I had any fertility help. And I just think that is flat out tacky to ask me this. It's one thing if I was able to tell them before they asked but they are asking me first and I'm actually really bothered by it.
It's like I would tell them but they're asking before I can get to it so I just say no. Don't know if this is just my hormones mixed in with my natural attitude! Lmao!
I'm not ashamed that I had to do IVF by any means I'm blessed to have been able to do it.... Just don't know if what I'm feeling is normal or not?!?

I had been thinking too of what I would say if I do get a BFP. Love to hear responses. I'm torn.

Ladies I need opinions.

My gut would tell them "does it matter?" Lol but I know that would be rude. I havent had anyone ask me that yet. I think it depends on my level of friendship with them. But I would probably tell them that is a personal question, or say yes but any other questions I would say thats personal information.

When I say no they're like well see you stopped worrying and it happened. I'm like yea! You got it! :haha:

When I say no they're like well see you stopped worrying and it happened. I'm like yea! You got it! :haha:

Yeah thats the normal response. I remember a friend on here she told everyone "no" and that was what she got too!

I told my husband by phone about our surprise child! :rofl: he was very very quiet on the phone. :haha: I don't think I have fully gotten the idea in my head that there are three inmates encaged inside of me :rofl:

Mmbelle, how was your appt? I will trigger tonight with ER on Sunday !!

August, glad all is ok. Omg triplets!!!!! Amazing :D how are you feeling?

Bma, I think that is totally a normal and reasonable response! Understand that you want to be able to tell people in your own way !

Bma11, it's totally none of their business and you don't have to tell them. It is rude to ask. What I like to say when people ask me nosey questions is "Why do you want to know?" and then I laugh at the expression they get cause they don't have a good answer other than than they are nosey!

augustluvers - OMG! Triplets! Congrats!!!

Mrs t & Starlight thank you :hugs: I'm feeling great. No cramping but oh so much sickness to my tummy.

Starlight- I trigger tonight as well with ER on Sunday!! I love that we are twinners :) my appt went good today, 2 follies were 19.5mm and one 18mm with 6 other smaller ones, just hoping and praying for the best!

August- How exciting!! I'm so glad it all turned out to be a happy surprise! :)

Bma- I agree with the other ladies, I would just say its personal!

Brandy- how are you holding up during your TWW?!! What's the date of your beta test?

Happy weekend everyone!!!

Starlight- I trigger tonight as well with ER on Sunday!! I love that we are twinners :) my appt went good today, 2 follies were 19.5mm and one 18mm with 6 other smaller ones, just hoping and praying for the best!

August- How exciting!! I'm so glad it all turned out to be a happy surprise! :)

Bma- I agree with the other ladies, I would just say its personal!

Brandy- how are you holding up during your TWW?!! What's the date of your beta test?

Happy weekend everyone!!!

Hope you're doing well :)

I am not holding up well lol. I havent felt a thing so I am in panic mode :( I havent felt a thing not even sore boobs!! I am on PIO injections as well as vaginal capsules so I would think there would be some sign. Plus since 3DP5DT I have had a line on my frers thats so tiny that you can only see if you take it apart lol

:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->