buddies?

Oooh so exciting Abbi keep us posted can't wait to see a pic of her :) n Lola yay hopefully you shouldn't be 2 far behind now :)

I did a predictor test ladies so think its a no n symptoms then again I've got a nasty cold atm but I will see what happens next month and if its still off go and see my Dr x x x x x

Well, no sign of Zoai yet:nope: but I must say! If I didn't have this big belly and feel her move all the time, I would think it was the beginning of pregnancy all over again!:wacko:
I have ms again, back aches, head aches, and my vagina is soo so so sore, feels like I was kicked there repeatiality, tmi I know I'm sorry lol but it just isn't a good time right now.
And on top of all that I woke up this morning with a very sore throat and stuffy nose, all I hope for is that I do not go into labor sick.
Hope you ladies are doing well.
Do you guys celebrate independence day? If so, what will you be doing?
I will just hang out with some friends during the day until my husband gets off work, then we will meet his family for a firework show, I can't wait it should be a great time:thumbup:

Hey abii
I was hoping you'd had her hun as you'd disappeared for a few days lol :) fingers crossed she won't be far now for you. I live in the UK so unfortunately we don't celebrate independence day but it is now the weekend and I'm going to visit my friend and her baby he is 5 weeks old already it flies honestly! He's gorgeous! He was 7.4lb when she had him he's now already 11.3lb!!!

Keep in touch hope she comes soon and you start feeling better for the birth

COME ON ZOAI WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! X x x x x x x x x x x

I'll send you loads of good labour :dust: x x x x x

No Independence day for us here in Australia either, but it would have been my grandpas birthday if he was still alive (he died last year) :(

Abbi any news?

Still no Zoai:wacko:
I wonder how shes still in there and comfortable because I know she is running out of room really quickly, look how big my belly is now, I dont think it can stretch much more without tearing or something:dohh: lol
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/38weeks.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/38weeks2.jpg
Both of the pictures were taken today, at supposedly "38 weeks", since thats what my doctor is still going by.
Lolaie, I think its your turn to update your bump photo too:thumbup:
Bumblebee, keep me updated with your guys' ttc. Are you going to see your doctor anytime soon?

Wow Abbi what an amazing bump! I thought our bumps would start to stop growing around 36wks damn i was wrong! So has the doc put you back to 38wks again?

Here's a pic from my baby shower we had on sunday, everything was pink! had to have the tiara and sash saying 'mum to be' hehe:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_3171.jpg
    IMG_3171.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Haha oh no, they never stop growing :wacko::haha:
And soon[if you haven't had it yet] you'll get these really bad pains in your vagina in the morning right when you wake up, it sucks lol.
Yeah he put me back to the original due date, so as of today im 39 weeks haha. I had an appt with him today and found out im 3cm dilated, 70% effaced, and -1 descended:happydance:
I love the pic, I also had a tiara and sash at my baby shower haha

Hey guys sorry I've not been on in a while just started my new job and i've been doing shifts I can book our appointment at the end of this month if we're not pregnant but we will see I have a few symptoms heavy sore breasts feeling overly tired but that could be either or really so we'll see :)
Zoai seems to comfy in there abii I don't think she wants to leave her nice warm space.

Fingers crossed you've not long to wait now x x

Hey abbi any news???

I'm doing a test tonight (again!! for what feels like the millionth time I'm half tempted not to do them lol) I am 5 days late don't seem to have any symptoms bar tiredness which could just be down to working shifts in my new job will let you know how I get on :)

Good Luck Abii!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know Pregnant with No3!

Love to you both
xxxxx

Awwhh!! thats great to hear hun! Im so happy for you:hugs:
As for me...well..I FINALLY HAD ZOAI!:happydance: she was born 7/16/12 @ 7:30pm weighing 9lbs 12ounces & 22 n 1/2 inches of pure perfection:blush:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/mailgooglecomjpg3.jpg
It seems like perfect timing, I had Zoai, & you got your bfp! Its amazing:]
@Lolaie: How are you hun? How is little JJ?

AHHHHHHH!!!! I literally started screaming when I read your last post!! Zoai is born AND a bfp!!!!!!!! so so so so happy things are looking great!!

Congratulations Abbi your a momma!! Welcome to the world little Zoai!! :crib::yipee::headspin: I am so impressed with how big and healthy she is! wow almost 10lbs!! i'm now off to read your birth story!:happydance:

Bumblebee!!!! YAY!!!! huge congrats to you and your little bean!:happydance:

Wow!! what a day Zoai is sooooo gorgeous Abii!!! n wow what a weight!! no wonder you had a big bump she look like a very healthy happy little girl!!

Welcome Zoai we've all eing dying to meet you!!

Lolalei its your turn soon!!! and I'm so excited I hope this baby will stick my partners parents are finally here to celebrate with us when we tell them I'm at an appointment for a check on my meds today anyway which tbh I wanted to be off before baby but we'll see later today :) I am soooo shocked right now lol tbh we hadn't really been trying this month not properly anyway I think my body must have just been so relaxed.

I'm just starting to get a little worried now though as I've only been working for this company 1 week 5 days :-( so I'm not sure how they'll take it and I'm on probation so we may struggle if they decide to turn me away its a concern but we'll pull together and make the best of what we've got nothings going to stop me smiling about my miracle baby.

Well i'm off to read your post about the birth Abii!!! hope all went well and I'm so happy for you!!
xxxxxx

Thank you ladies:flower:
I feel so blessed, and shes so smart! shes already trying to roll on her sides, and she can almost hold her head up! I cant wait to see what else she starts to accomplish:blush::kiss:
Lolaie!! its almost time for little JJ to make her appearance! I cant wait to see her! Do you have an estimate of how much she weighs or will weigh at birth?:happydance:
bumblebee, im sorry to hear about the work situation, but they should understand, hopefully they wont give you too much stress about it. Just take it easy and be on bed rest as much as you can. Goodluck hun:thumbup:

I'm not going to stress about it we've not been trying that long I don't care what they do we'll have support of family and friends and we will manage but I have got a reassurance scan on the 06.08.12 :thumbup: so we not be able to see much but it will make us more reassured about it all.

Well last night we went with friends to the cinema to see the new batman film and then everyone wanted to go out for drinks after (I used my medication as an excuse not to drink) even though i'm now coming off them Ryan came with me though as my little protector because they decided to go to a rock club!! honestly he kept cuddling me close and watching people coming near me like a hawk bless him it was quite sweet we are getting a bit nervous about next week as it is 5 weeks and usually between then and 6 we have problems but don't worry I am going to rest as much as possible and hope for the best.

Just to let you all know I'm worrying a bit now though turns out the medication I was on for my depression that I asked if I was ok to use in case I got pregnant isn't ok to use so i've been taken off them this month!! now when I go for my scans I've got to have checks for heart defects that could occur and also lung issues which they said they would be able to see on my 12 & 20 weeks scans!! I'm mad but again they've said because I'm coming off then now I hopefully shouldn't have these issues but they had to make me aware.

Sorry to go off with an essay but wanted to get everything off my chest woooo I feel a little better now.

Abii how is little Zoai doing?? is she still sleeping well?

Lolalei how're you feeling whats your birth plan?? and do you feel all ready and prepared??

Love to you both
xxxxxxx

Abbi you are truly blessed to have a happy healthy baby, as my mum says a healthy baby is the exception these days! I hope JJ is as lucky! So great that Zoai is so advanced too! how many weeks were you when she was born? Oh and any tips on what I should pack in mine and bubs hospital bags? How many nappies, clothes etc?

Bumblebee Thats no good about the meds, I have been on my depression meds right through as they are said to be safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding and I couldn't bear the thought of getting depressed again during or after pregnancy! It's Lovan I take or fluoxitane, could you switch to a less harmful brand rather than going cold turkey? power to you if you can get off them all together tho. I'm sure the doctors are just giving you worst case scenario and bub is fine!

As for me definitely looking forward to not being pregnant again! and so so ready to meet my little JJ!:baby: and as i'm so short (5ft) my belly is so heavy it's like carrying around a bowling ball! Have been nesting like crazy and cleaning non stop! Her nursery is ready (will post pic soon) complete with furniture now! and am about to start washing her clothes and blankets this week! We moved her portacot into the bedroom today and started packing hospital bags so things are feeling very real now! She is still really active and people across the room can see my belly moving! She can't really manage a good kick anymore as theres not much room but she rolls around and sticks elbows and knees out!

My birth plan is basically to just take it as it comes as these things are very unpredictable, i will at all costs like to avoid a C section unless me or baby is in danger, also would like to have water break naturally and not be induced or given anything to speed it up, will try getting in the tub and gas before I ask for the epi but not too worried if i get one or not, there is after all no medal for going drug free!:haha: And have Oh cut the cord :)

That sounds like a lovely plan :) lolalei and can't wait to see the finished nursery!! so exciting!!

Abii hope you and little Zoai are doing ok and the breast feeding is going well :)

As for me I am currently laid in bed doing nothing today I had some really achey cramps last night and then a tiny amount of blood mixed with cm last night I'm hoping it was just implantation bleeding but its shaken me up a bit so I am relaxing and doing nothing today just to be on the safe side this one will be my miracle baby I've not got this far before without a big bleed so I am hoping things are still going well. When did you guys start getting bad symptoms?? I don't feel like I'm pregnant at all my breasts aren't as sore lately no morning sickness nothing!!! I'm not moaning if this is how it goes allw ay through i'd be very happy but I don't know just don't like not feeling pregnant makes me worry more lol.

Sorry for the essay girls just needed to get all this off my chest xxxxxxx

Bumblebee don't stress I didn't feel anything until about 7weeks then ms kicked in and i was sooo sick! enjoy feeling ok as it will happen soon! As for the bit of blood prob just implantation but better safe than sorry rest as much as you can and take your prenatal vitamins!

My partner is really testing my patience at the moment, he's not dealing well with all the changes going on around the house, we've had to throw out a lot of his stuff to make room for a lounge suite my mum has given us and the baby's room and all her gear, it was basically all crap anyway but he's pissed his gym equipment is now outside! woopee doo! He has literally not paid for a single thing to do with the baby, we have had family buy it all for us yet he still manages to winge about money which I know is tight but ahhhh! He's got drama going on at work which isn't helping but I just wish he would be more understanding of the fact this house needed a cleanout as when i moved in it looked like a hoarders house!! I've been madly cleaning for weeks now and only now is it really up to scratch, before i was embarrassed to have anyone over esp family as they all live in very nice new houses but now it's not too bad, i couldn't perform miracles as it's a very old run down house but now at least i'm not ashamed to live here!! I'm nearly ready to have this baby and really don't need this!!!!! ahhh ok rant over!

@Lolaie: Thank you hun:] I was 29weeks, she came 2 days before her due date. Bring your pillow and blanket! trust me the hospitals pillows are horrible and what they call a blanket is a sheet lol so make sure you bring that, bring nipple cream if your going to breastfeed and apply it after every feeding to prevent them from cracking[I didn't do this and nursing sucked at first because my nipples were cracked and sore], bring clothes for you OH you might be there a few days, dont bring diapers because the hospital will give you some and thats better then using yours, bring about 3 sleepers and 3 one-sis, and dont forget to get some mittens for her hands because when shes born her finger nails will be very long and she may scratch her face.
Im sorry to hear about your OH, he is probably just overwhelmed knowing that the baby is coming soon, dont worry when he see's her for the first time he will change
Bumblebee: She is sleeping great! Last night we went to sleep at 1am she woke up at 3am and 6am to eat and be changed then she slept until 9:30am! I had to wake her so she would eat lol.
I know I said I didn't want to co-sleep but things change when you actually have the baby lol, She doesn't like to sleep alone so she sleeps with us, we just ordered her a sleeper for our bed.
And breastfeeding is going okay, It takes some getting used to because it does hurt but I love doing it, its so bonding:flower:
Im glad your bean is sticking so far:thumbup::happydance: The cramps are normal, I had them. And I didn't really feel pregnant until about 8 weeks, It was then that I got morning sickness, and my morning sickness was horrible! I hope you dont get it:flower:

Thanks for reassurance girls :) glad you're both so supportive!! Even when your both sooo busy with your own things.

Abii: well done it sounds like its going swimmingly glad she's quite a good little sleeper and hope the breast feeding starts getting a little easier no more sore nipples must be the awful part about it

Lola: hope all is going well with you're little bubs! You'll hav2 send in ur last bump pic of her soon and try to have some u time with ur hubby before baby gets here and relax now your house is upto scratch it must be hard for him getting used to the adjustments just think we women get attached more easily to our babies as it seems more real and until she's here he probably just won't get it I'm sure my partner will be the same. Just try not to let him get to you hun.

Ps me and partner are thinking about getting married earlier than planned in a smaller ceremony before baby arrives but will see. I'm also gonna put a pic up n see what u ladies think cos I feel daft but feel like I may be getting a bump shape already which surely can't be possible! Once I work out how 2 put pics in i'll show u what I may have deluded myself into seeing for your opinions lol x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->