buddies?

Hi Abii,

Sorry to hear you got a BFN :( try not to get too down hun!!
Why are you going to Dr's? Hope everything goes ok when you go....
Keep trying hun you'll get there eventually and we'll be cheering you on
xxxxxxxx

Hey Abbi sorry i deserted you! work has been crazy!! :wacko:
Sorry to hear about your test, why are you going to the doctors? are you thinking something might be wrong?? i really hope not hon Gl and fx'd for you xxxxx
Also got my bfn the other day and :witch: showed up today! :cry:
Not gonna get too upset as this was only our first month ttc, i tell u i have never had af pains like this before!! they are horrible!! im pretty sure its because it's my first 'real' period off bc pills!! they are evil will never go on them again! they also caused my cycle to be 41 days ahhh!

really hope u test again and get that bfp, if not we can start round two together! got my online cheapies for makin babies this month... 50 opks, 20 hpts, 2 tubes of preseed and some sexy lingere!! woowoo!
:sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex: = :bfp:!!!!!!!

LOL!! you didn't desert me xp
i understand that work takes up alot of your time dont even worry about it:]
Eh its okay its not the first time i got a bfn haha thats the only reason i haven't broken down yet,
as much as i hate seeing it, i know that staying positive is really the only thing you can do you know?
I didn't go to the doctor, at first i was going to because i got a bfn and was 3 days late for af, but she
decided to show her ugly face this morning[not quite like she normally does, its alot lighter and wayy more painful]
so yes i do know how you feel with your cramps:/ i pop midol all day haha.
Awh im sorry to hear about your test:hugs:
but maybe this cycle will be the one, since my bday is coming up soon, maybe god will give me that gift? heh
whats funny is, next cycle[nov] i start my fertile days the day after my bday xp bahahaha
Yeah, like i said being positive is the only way to keep your hope up. Trust me.
The first month me and df tried to conceive was THEEE worst.
We both cried when i got my first bfn it was really hard on us, so i know how you feel.
ME TOO!!! i usually have 28 day cycles and when i got off bcp i started having 31 days cycles and alot more pain
being a women sucks sometimes lol.
too much stress.
Awhh thats awesome, i'd love to start round 2 together:]
ohhhh thats good, i dont use opk's really anymore just because they are really expensive and don't really help me..
im not sure why they dont help but the last time i used them df spent 120 on 2 packs of opk's and i didnt get
one single +opk out of the two packs, i started thinking that i stopped ovulating but then i went to the dr
and they said i just have low hormone levels. But goodluck:] i hope they work for you!!
haha i actually haven't tried preseed but i was thinking of trying to use eggwhites this month, because the
ladies who tried it all got pregnant that month. So i figure, yeah its gross, but if the outcome is even the slightest
chance of me conceiving, than im more than willing to try it.
i have 2 really cute lingere's but maybe i should get a few more? im thinking so hehe.
Well goodluck hun, hoping for your bfp and fx'd for you always:]
have a happy cycle!:D lmao

Hi Abii,

Sorry to hear you got a BFN :( try not to get too down hun!!
Why are you going to Dr's? Hope everything goes ok when you go....
Keep trying hun you'll get there eventually and we'll be cheering you on
xxxxxxxx

Its okay, im still having high hopes that maybe this month will be the one..even though i asked a psychic when she see's me conceiving and she said sometime this year but not anytime soon:shrug::dohh:
And I didn't go to the doctor, at first i was going to because i got a bfn and was 3 days late for af, but she
decided to show her ugly face this morning:growlmad:[not quite like she normally does, its alot lighter and wayy more painful:nope:]
Owell, im thinking of trying to use eggwhites this cycle, see if it really works.
i dont mind it being gross because if the outcome is a healthy baby with 10 toes,10 fingers,1 nose,and 2 eyes thats all i care about:blush::haha:
Cant wait to try this cycle.
Maybe it'll be lucky because my bday is almost here?:D hopefully hehe.
well goodluck to you as well hun and thank you for your cheer:3
wana be my new buddy?:flower::happydance:

Yeh i'll be one of your buddies!! Fingers crossed for you hun
your Birthday will give you extra reasons to :sex: haha

I'm hopeful this month we've been BD-ing in advance to ovulating this month so hopefully :spermy: will meet egg as it arrives but we'll wait and see i'm ovulating today so will be baby dancing extra hard later n will keep my fingers crossed!!!

Egg whites??? no heard this one yet enlighten me?? and try any myths and methods you like for TTC if they work it'll give us all an excuse to try them!!

Good Luck for next month hun
Babydust to you for the coming month :dust:

xxxxxxx

I'm hopeful this month we've been BD-ing in advance to ovulating this month so hopefully :spermy: will meet egg as it arrives but we'll wait and see i'm ovulating today so will be baby dancing extra hard later n will keep my fingers crossed!!!

Egg whites??? no heard this one yet enlighten me?? and try any myths and methods you like for TTC if they work it'll give us all an excuse to try them!!

Good Luck for next month hun
Babydust to you for the coming month :dust:
xxxxxxx

yay:]
awh thank you, you too hun.
hahah i know right! thats what i told df xp
ohh, it sounds good for you than:] fx'd
Yes eegwhites lol, i know sounds weird but heres what to do:
-you have to keep one egg out for an hour or 2 before you bd.
-after the egg is room temp, seperate the yolk from the eggwhites
-put the eggwhites in a container
-put it by your bedside before you bd
-than insert it into your vagina before you bd[you can use a surrenge or turnky baster, it doesnt matter]
-do not use all of the eggwhites because it will just get messy since not all of the eggwhites will stay in if you use too much.
-stay laying down after inserting it and than bd
what its suppose to do is since its full of protein it helps guide the sperm to go to the uterus and not escape.
Also alot of women get worried about infection but if you keep the eggwhites in the shell when you take it out to get it room temp, than it will not affect the egg:thumbup:

yay:]
awh thank you, you too hun.
hahah i know right! thats what i told df xp
ohh, it sounds good for you than:] fx'd
Yes eegwhites lol, i know sounds weird but heres what to do:
-you have to keep one egg out for an hour or 2 before you bd.
-after the egg is room temp, seperate the yolk from the eggwhites
-put the eggwhites in a container
-put it by your bedside before you bd
-than insert it into your vagina before you bd[you can use a surrenge or turnky baster, it doesnt matter]
-do not use all of the eggwhites because it will just get messy since not all of the eggwhites will stay in if you use too much.
-stay laying down after inserting it and than bd
what its suppose to do is since its full of protein it helps guide the sperm to go to the uterus and not escape.
Also alot of women get worried about infection but if you keep the eggwhites in the shell when you take it out to get it room temp, than it will not affect the egg:thumbup:

Eww!! :saywhat: lol still if it works then I may think about trying it!!
What do we women do to have babies eh?? lol still it'll all be worth it n fingers crossed all is going well for me sooo far this month lol but atm gettin evil period like pains todya while i'm Ovulating not sure if thats a good thing?? lol

Yeah persuade your other half to have a romantic night on your birthday :serenade: and try not to think about the BD to much and enjoy it cause most people I know have tried said when they didn't think bout it much and had a night out or weren't stressing about it was when they got pregnant!!
:rofl:

xx

Eww!! :saywhat: lol still if it works then I may think about trying it!!
What do we women do to have babies eh?? lol still it'll all be worth it n fingers crossed all is going well for me sooo far this month lol but atm gettin evil period like pains todya while i'm Ovulating not sure if thats a good thing?? lol

Yeah persuade your other half to have a romantic night on your birthday :serenade: and try not to think about the BD to much and enjoy it cause most people I know have tried said when they didn't think bout it much and had a night out or weren't stressing about it was when they got pregnant!!
:rofl:
xx

LOL i know right xp
but every women who said they tried it said they got a bfp after so hopefully it works and i dont gross myself out for nothing lol xp
ohh thats good! those are called ovulation pains its pretty much when the egg is ready to be fertilized unless it already was than your probably expierencing conception cramps[which is very normal] yayy!:]
let me know when you test:D
yes ive heard that too and i try not to think about it but its hard when its like the only thing on your mind lol you know?
last night we bd but it was before af i didnt think about it last night but its different when its around my fertile days or ovulation lol thats all i can think about when its those days.
But hopefully it'll be my month soon.

Haha yeah I know its hard not to think about it i'm only in month 2 of trying officially but even i'm over thinking it and trying soooo hard not to symptom spot!!

Hopefully it will be your turn soon I mean you deserve it after how long you've been trying honestly hopefully it shouldn't be too long a wait for you and I took a friend baby shopping other day and was like I want to buy for my baby!! Wait i don't have one yet!! lol we had sooo much fun but now its embedded it even more in my mind I'm doing all I can this month to conceive but only time will time at the end of the month.

Due to start my period around the 25th gonna leave it a few days to test if I'm late don't want to see another :bfn: this month for no reason.
xxxxx

Haha yeah I know its hard not to think about it i'm only in month 2 of trying officially but even i'm over thinking it and trying soooo hard not to symptom spot!!

Hopefully it will be your turn soon I mean you deserve it after how long you've been trying honestly hopefully it shouldn't be too long a wait for you and I took a friend baby shopping other day and was like I want to buy for my baby!! Wait i don't have one yet!! lol we had sooo much fun but now its embedded it even more in my mind I'm doing all I can this month to conceive but only time will time at the end of the month.

Due to start my period around the 25th gonna leave it a few days to test if I'm late don't want to see another :bfn: this month for no reason.
xxxxx
Hey, its never too early to ttc though:]
so hopefully it takes you less time than myself[not in a bad way, i just dont want ANYONE to go through what i did my first year] i was so depressed i wouldnt even get out of bed for about 2 months.
Awwhh thats cute haha. I love baby shopping! and whenever a friend of mine gets pregnant they always bring me along becaus eim so good at baby shopping lol xp
ahh i see, well hopefully she doesn't show,i have my fx'd:]
and i know what you mean, but it does get easier.
I promise:hugs:

Good glad to hear it all gets easier!!
I know my friend took me for the same reason I love baby shopping!!

Anyway Chat again soon off to BD!! Maybe more likely I get my :bfp: this month if we do.

xxxxxx

Hey Bumblebee welcome to the thread hon, hopefully we can all take this journey together :hugs:

As for the eggwhites Abbi...:saywhat: :rofl:
honny why don't you just order some conceive plus or preseed on ebay, its not too $ i got 2 tubes of preseed for AUS$35 (much more hygienici think!) but hey each to their own! :winkwink:

Well af is trying her best to keep me down, but i'm armed with ibuprophen! so the sharp pains have now subsided into dull aches which is much more bearable! can't wait to start :sex: go away af!!!!

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/6iuXp8.png

Hey Bumblebee welcome to the thread hon, hopefully we can all take this journey together :hugs:

honny why don't you just order some conceive plus or preseed on ebay, its not too $ i got 2 tubes of preseed for AUS$35 (much more hygienici think!) but hey each to their own! :winkwink:

Well af is trying her best to keep me down, but i'm armed with ibuprophen! so the sharp pains have now subsided into dull aches which is much more bearable! can't wait to start :sex: go away af!!!!

Hi Thanks!!

I'm looking forward to carrying on the journey and I'm sooo glad i've got you both to talk to now :hugs:

Fingers crossed your aches and pains go away in the next few days so you can start baby dancing too!! :)

xxxxxx

LOL! i knew you were going to say that xp
i just dont have the money this week i have to pay bills:/ lol
and eggwhites work just like preseed and that stuff, they have alot more protein too so it actually wont give you any infections.
i looked into it really good lol cause i know i said the same thing you did at first until i heard the success stories after using it.
Im willing to try anything this month for my bday present haha.
i know what you mean though, im poping midol hardcore lol.
i hopeshe goes away soon.

Hey bumblebee!:]
how was your bding day/night yesterday? hahaha think you guys got it?:flower::thumbup:

OK you go girl! get them egg whites in ya! :rofl:
Just joshing :hug: i think we girls will go to any extent to get what we want so i say good on ya! ooh just learned how to get my chart up on here guys check it out!

cd3 for me af is sooo annoying pains gone tho! strangest thing happened today i was at my friends house holding and fussing over her newborn all afternoon and af stopped! she's back now but thought it was really wierd! :blush:

OK you go girl! get them egg whites in ya! :rofl:
Just joshing :hug: i think we girls will go to any extent to get what we want so i say good on ya! ooh just learned how to get my chart up on here guys check it out!

cd3 for me af is sooo annoying pains gone tho! strangest thing happened today i was at my friends house holding and fussing over her newborn all afternoon and af stopped! she's back now but thought it was really wierd! :blush:

hahaha thanks xp
and i know huh!! i guess im a good example:blush::haha:
NO WAY!!:D
im on cd3 too haha.
when did you start af?
but that does sound weird..how long of days does she usually visit you?

Wow we really are cycle buddies! lets see it we ovulate at the same time!! Now that would really be weird! :haha: af usually lasts 6 days so cycle day 4 now, 2 days to go!! then i'm gonna get my freak on!! woohoo my Oh won't know what hit him!! :happydance:

Planning on using the Blood to Blood method, only found out about it last night from a woman on here, it's basically where u :sex: every day from end of af to beginning of next af!! sounds great in theory but i'll prob not have the stamina to do it every single night! although it really does make sense that would def get u preg!! :haha:

Wow we really are cycle buddies! lets see it we ovulate at the same time!! Now that would really be weird! :haha: af usually lasts 6 days so cycle day 4 now, 2 days to go!! then i'm gonna get my freak on!! woohoo my Oh won't know what hit him!! :happydance:

Planning on using the Blood to Blood method, only found out about it last night from a woman on here, it's basically where u :sex: every day from end of af to beginning of next af!! sounds great in theory but i'll prob not have the stamina to do it every single night! although it really does make sense that would def get u preg!! :haha:
:haha: Thats pretty awesome though if we are cycle buddies, how ironic lol xp
when should you be ovulating? i should around the 22nd.
Hahahahaha i'm in the same boat xp
especially when i OV, but i think he'll love it because last month we only did it alot but not during my fertile time, we did bd on my ov though but i wasn't sure because i didn't chart it out like im doing this month.
Ohh that sounds like a good plan hun.
I tried that last year, but we were ntnp then lol.
but anyway i heard some doctors talking to this lady who was ttc and they told her its not good to do it everyday..they say every other day is better so it gives him time to get his count back up after he ejaculates..so if you have like cheap little opk's you should use those on the day you dont bd so than you never miss your fertile/ovulation day..or use a thermometer?[i got mine on ebay for 3 bucks], Just so on the days you guys dont do it you can keep track if your fertile or ovulation days then if you see that your fertile of ovulating bd again everyday lol:thumbup:
sounds like a good plan over-all though:D

I prob will O around then too :haha: as 2nd cycle off bc pills and last one was a 41 day cycle with o day cd28!!! :growlmad: this one should XX'ing all fingers and toes!! be a shorter one!! so could o anywhere from cd10 or 11 i suppose but gonna start opks on cd10 cos have lots of internet cheapies! got a pack of 50 strips for aus$6 off Ebay!!

Has af left you yet? she has calmed down a lot for me and may stop tomorrow if i'm lucky!
Yea the smep method is good too as it is a little unrealistic to commit to bd every single day so yea will prob do opks then just bd every day when i see +, so ecxited to use the preseed (that only cost me aus$20 for 2 tubes!) :happydance:
:hugs:

:haha: How cool is that? we might actually, really be, cycle buddies!:haha:
Oh wow..that would irritate the hell out of me lol, ill have my fx'd for you as well:D
Danggg 50?! how did you find that? im on ebay too lol the only good deal i found was a pack of 20 for $21.90,
although i found really good deals on the softcups and thermometer, hopefully they get here soon! i want to start using the thermometer already lol xp
No she hasn't left yet but like you she has lightened alot and hopefully i can kick her out tomorrow too if she doesn't decide to be a bitch and go crazy like last cycle when she visited twice!!!! lol
im just hoping she goes away tomorrow and doesn't come back for 9 months:haha: than ill be happy xp
Its not that you have to commit..i think that its more work if you do that, and you want to be relaxed and enjoy it not treat it like a job which is what you would be doing if you had to commit to it every night and say you weren't in the mood? lol even though thats highly unlikely xp but what if you know? just trying to help hun:]
That sounds like an awesome plan:]
i cant believe how much stuff me and df are going to try this month, it really makes me feel like this is it and this is the month[already! and i haven't even OV'd yet:haha:]
Woah!!!! how did you find that deal? the only good deal i found on preeseed was 30 for 2 tubes and 1 preg test. Lame ass deal lol xp
gl hun f&tx'd

Hi Ladies!!

Wow you too pratically have the same fertility!! freaky!!
Abii the BD-ing went well thanks hopefully we've cracked it :thumbup:

Just playing the waiting game now and seeing how we go I've also over the last few weeks started to eat healthier and looking at joining some more fitness classes too (you know step class or something nothing to OTT lol :blush:)

Fingers crossed all that will help my cause too how are both of you getting on??
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->