buddies?

Either of you guys heard about the effects of the cough syrup Robitussen with the ingredient Guafanesin in improving CM around O?

Bumblebee don't give up hope yet, you could still get your bfp, your not out till af shows up! :hugs: how are you feeling? symptoms?
Abbi took a look at the tests don't think there is a + in there, but you still have heaps of time! btw what are those plastic ones called? don't think we get those here. I use internet cheapies and close to O may buy the kit with slightly better quality strips from chemist. i so want to go get some softcups too but can't find them and too late now to order them for this cycle, might get them for next if i dont get my bfp that is!

I am so close to O can just feel it! cp is high, soft and open :haha: tmi according to ff that is a good thing! we have been bding every night just to cover bases. Still waiting on that + opk!!

GL and Fx'd girls, :hugs:
I dont remember what the plastic ones are called haha i know i got them from rite-aid. Softcups you can get on ebay for like 6 bucks so if you want them for next cycle you might wana order now lol.
Thats good hun. Ive been having such bad sharp pain in my lower abdomen i think i might be O' to because my temp was 96.70 and it was 98.60 last time. still -opks but im still going to bd everyday incase:haha:
and the pic was taken by my phone so alot of the lines you cant see, idk why but my phones camera sucks haha.
gl fx'd you get it this month hun.

Either of you guys heard about the effects of the cough syrup Robitussen with the ingredient Guafanesin in improving CM around O?

no ive never heard of this.
What is it suppose to do?

Hi Girls,

Not really any symptoms other than slightly sore breasts and tiredness but no getting stomach pains so feeling a bit glum but getting prepared for next month already!!
Whats worse is my mum is going on bout it too :( she wants grandbabies

Still crossing my fingers though

and i've never heard of that either want to explain?? xxxx

Ohh ladies i think i have some good news...
since my ph leves are off i figured O' wont show on opk's[which is why i didn't really want to use them] but this morning and afternoon i got really dark opk's.
Here's image of them
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1025011859.jpg
We've been bd'ing every morning since about cd5[just to be sure we didn't miss any chance of the fertile window or O'] So im feeling pretty good about this cycle so far.
my temp dropped way low too, not that it means anything but im even having O pains and stuff as well so i have a feeling i am or will be O'ing soon:happydance:
we'll just keep using preseed and softcups.
Ill keep you ladies updated on more:thumbup:

Ooh Abbi I'm pretty sure that one at the bottom is a +, looks nice and dark, but again can't be 100% sure from the pic.. Keep Bding for sure! :happydance:
Af is still not here so keep fx'd Bumblebee, thats so sweet about your mum awww bless her!

Haven't told my mum don't want the pressure and she may try to talk me out of it, my mums like that! but i'm pretty sure when it happens she will be over the moon! I've told my dad and brother and some friends and there all very happy so atleast i can talk about it with them. Really sucks tho coz mum and I are actually very close and i'm making excuses not to see her in case i spill! :blush:

As for the Robitussin i'll just copy and paste the article from the internet....

Hostile cervical mucus
Having thin, slippery, cervical mucus – the kind you see right before ovulation – will increase your chances of getting pregnant. Some women naturally have plenty of fertile cervical mucus. However, women that do not notice thin and stretchy cervical mucus or have very little of it around the time they ovulate, might have a problem with hostile cervical mucus. To diagnose hostile cervical mucus your doctor would need to do a post-coital test which would allow him to see the type and quality of cervical mucus you are producing.

Women that are taking Clomid often have problems with hostile cervical mucus. Clomid blocks cervical estrogen receptors. Estrogen is involved in the production of cervical mucus. When estrogen receptors are blocked, your cervix doesn’t get the message to start making fertile cervical mucus so instead a woman on Clomid may have dry or hostile cervical mucus. Since the goal of taking Clomid is to help a woman get pregnant, the side effects are counterproductive. In order to make sure that the Clomid is as effective as possible, your doctor may prescribe a low dosage of estrogen or suggest that you take Robitussin.

How does Robitussin improve cervical mucus?
Robitussin is an expectorant, which means it helps thin out the mucus in your lungs. This helps with coughing because it is easier to clear the mucus out of your lungs when you cough if the mucus is thinner. What’s nice about Robitussin is that it doesn’t just work on the mucus produced in your lungs, it also helps thin out cervical mucus. Thinner mucus is better for sperm and may improve your chances of getting pregnant.

When should you take Robitussin?
The best time to take Robitussin is about 5 days before you expect to ovulate and also on the day of ovulation. If you are using OPKs (or ovulation prediction kits) continue taking until 2 to 3 days after your have had a positive OPK. The recommended dosage is two teaspoons taken orally three times a day.

Ok so the Robitussin has worked for me I think as I now have watery CM (tmi):haha: but side effects aren't really worth it so will stop it, feel i'm just messing with my body now! ok so side fx are gas and the runs! tmi again! :haha: so be wary guys if you decide to use it!

It's my Oh's 36th birthday today (im 27) we just went into town and i bought him a new skimboard (kinda like a surfboard) we are very into our extreme sports (also both skateboard and surf) never too old he reckons! can't wait till we can teach our kids this stuff! awwww getting soooo clucky!!! come on O i need this baby!!!!!!! ok done with the rant!!

Ooh Abbi I'm pretty sure that one at the bottom is a +, looks nice and dark, but again can't be 100% sure from the pic.. Keep Bding for sure! :happydance:

Haven't told my mum don't want the pressure and she may try to talk me out of it, my mums like that! but i'm pretty sure when it happens she will be over the moon! I've told my dad and brother and some friends and there all very happy so atleast i can talk about it with them. Really sucks tho coz mum and I are actually very close and i'm making excuses not to see her in case i spill! :blush:

Ok so the Robitussin has worked for me I think as I now have watery CM (tmi) but side effects aren't really worth it so will stop it, feel i'm just messing with my body now! ok so side fx are gas and the runs! tmi again! so be wary guys if you decide to use it!

It's my Oh's 36th birthday today (im 27) we just went into town and i bought him a new skimboard (kinda like a surfboard) we are very into our extreme sports (also both skateboard and surf) never too old he reckons! can't wait till we can teach our kids this stuff! awwww getting soooo clucky!!! come on O i need this baby!!!!!!! ok done with the rant!!

I think it was too:happydance:
We've been bd'ing every morning from cd4 or 5 so we shouldn't of missed not one single fertile day or O' day. And for the past 3 days i was having a stabby pain in my left side[something i've NEVER had before] so i was thinking last night maybe the eggy was dropping and it was fertilized just at the right time, because i had BAD gas last night[and kept feeling the need to use the :loo: but everytime i'd sit on it, nothing would happen!!], my df was even like "babe, really?":rofl:
So only time will tell, but i have a feeling we did it..:blush::cloud9:
I dont even have parents around to tell haha, my dad lives far away and my mom abandond me when i was 16 so i dont have to worry about telling my parents, only df's:haha: but we decided not to tell anyone that we are ttc because of my age, they will just down talk to me and try to talk me out of it so were just keeping it between us until lovebug sticks, than everyone can know we tried and he/she IS NOT a mistake:sex::spermy::test::bfp:
Im glad to know what the stuff does but i think im already trying enough this cycle:rofl:
speaking that we spent over $150 on supplies this month[3 tubes of preseed, 2 boxes of softcups, 2 boxes of opk's, & 2 boxes of hpt's]:laugh2::ban: hahahah.
At least it did some good though and you didn't totally waist your time or money on something not helpful:]
LOL!! there is no tmi while ttc xP
everything about it is tmi really lol, we just feel comfortable telling eachother because were all doing the same stuff so we know we wont get weird talking about it like we would if we were telling df,dp,or dh hahah, when we try to explain things to them we try to give them the "clean" version of ttc:rofl:
Awwhh!! thats cute:]
hope he has a good birthday, get to bd'ing woman!!
at least you can say its his present that way:haha:
I know what you mean, i need lovebug too!
hurry hurry hurry bfps!!
:dust::dust:
goodluck hun, fx'd for you and bumblebee

Hey Cheers girls,
And woohoo Abii fingers crossed hun that you get your :bfp: this month :)
the changes sound like a good sign!!

Day three and still nothing but unsure I just don't feel like we've managed it but only time will tell.

Fingers crossed things all go well for you both this month
xxxxx

@bumblebee:Awh thank you hun!!:happydance::hugs:
ive been keeping my fx'd for yours as well.
lets hope it'll pull through:thumbup:
@lolalei3:How are you buddy?!
having any symptoms yet? did you O'? because i did on cd14..are we still cycle buddies?:haha:
oh and how was your dp's bday? hope it was grand:happydance::thumbup:
MyRannt:I cant believe how many times we've :sex: this cycle lol.
Ill be so frustrated and agitated if it didn't happen.
here's a pic of my recent opks
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1026012120-1.jpg
Okay so just from seeing this picture we all know i O'ed in cd14, on cd15 i did another opk in the morning it was really dark, but than at 5pm on cd15 i got -opk i tested again at 9pm still got another -opk
This is whats convincing me to think we conceived this cycle, because i didn't even O' for 24 hours..
I will be testing again today just to be sure they weren't false negatives or something.
and we are still going to bd every day/every other day:haha::blush:
The only signs im seeing so far is cramping and bloatedness. Im still having cramping but its not sharp like it was 2-3 days ago now its only achy and it comes and goes throughout the day. Yesterday i was so bloated df was even like "are you sure your not pregnant because it looks like your 4 months!":rofl: thanks for that babe, love you too xP
but he really did say that lol.
I hope lovebug stuck finally, if he/she did i will be ordering baby stuff really early!!! hahaha:dohh:

Lol aww Bless it does get rather exciting when you're starting to think you are well day 4 still nothing gettin cramping pains but not regular sometimes dull sometimes quite sharp but still no sign the :witch: is going to show her face only a few more days before I can test again :) xxxxxxx
:dust:

Lol aww Bless it does get rather exciting when you're starting to think you are well day 4 still nothing gettin cramping pains but not regular sometimes dull sometimes quite sharp but still no sign the :witch: is going to show her face only a few more days before I can test again :) xxxxxxx
:dust:

yay:]
fingers crossed for your bfp!!:happydance:

OMG OMG OMG!!
Abii & lolalei3 I got my :bfp: :happydance: I did one this morning cause I couldn't wait til monday I got a posh digital one to ensure it would pick it up early let alone 5 days late and sat in my friends bathroom this morning getting sadder and sadder thinking its going to be a bfn and I'm going to cry and it wasn't it worked out I am almost 5 weeks gone!!! I can't believe it your babydust helped!!!!

Still keep in touch n let me know how you're getting on
xxxxx

OMG OMG OMG!!
Abii & lolalei3 I got my :bfp: :happydance: I did one this morning cause I couldn't wait til monday I got a posh digital one to ensure it would pick it up early let alone 5 days late and sat in my friends bathroom this morning getting sadder and sadder thinking its going to be a bfn and I'm going to cry and it wasn't it worked out I am almost 5 weeks gone!!! I can't believe it your babydust helped!!!!

Still keep in touch n let me know how you're getting on
xxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
thats so exciting:D
im happy for you hun.
im hoping for mine this month too.
not having any symptoms really, just bloating and hungry alot:haha: guess thats a good sign though?
i hope lovebug stuck with me this month.
congrats though hun!! im so happy for you.
happy&healthy 9 months to you and baby:hugs:
keep us updated with pics of ultrasounds n stuff:]
hopefully ill be your bump buddy soon
xx
@lolalei3: whats happening girl? you've been quiet for a few days.
hope everything is okay:hugs:
xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
thats so exciting:D
im happy for you hun.
im hoping for mine this month too.
not having any symptoms really, just bloating and hungry alot:haha: guess thats a good sign though?
i hope lovebug stuck with me this month.
congrats though hun!! im so happy for you.
happy&healthy 9 months to you and baby:hugs:
keep us updated with pics of ultrasounds n stuff:]
hopefully ill be your bump buddy soon
xx
@lolalei3: whats happening girl? you've been quiet for a few days.
hope everything is okay:hugs:
xx[/QUOTE]

Hi Abii,
Don't worry if your not having symptoms I've not had any yet either lol I was 5 weeks yesterday as we've worked out so should be due 30th June but will wait til I've had my initial appointment with Midwife I am going to phone them Monday morning. All we did was baby dance well before I was due to ovulate n quite a bit more during my ovulation days!! so with what you've been saying the last few weeks it may happen for you!!

I know I'm soooo excited and i'm soooo hoping you both get your BFP this month so we can be bump buddies however my best mate found out she was the other week and is only 2 weeks ahead of me atm so we're close to n its nice that I can talk 2 her but I am going to need support on here too so i'm gonna keep in touch with everyone!!

Please keep in touch and let me know how you get on I will keep coming back on here to check up on you both!! I will send you scan pics etc once I got my test pics off my phone I will put them on here for you to see lol

Thank you soooo much for the support in the last few days as I was starting to doubt and get sad but you both kept me upbeat even when I was having the stomach pains and thought it was over for me (which I've now found out is my womb changing getting ready for baby lol)

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

OMG!!!! BUMBLEBEE!!! YAY!!!!! :happydance::happydance: so happy for you hon! how awesome! We are definately still here to support you so don't go anywhere and keep on this post so we can take the journey with you!! :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Abbi you O'd cd14, wow textbook cycle!:haha: how many dpo are you? I O'd cd19 (today) if i get my temp spike tomorrow pretty sure i will as opks now negative, sooo hope we can be bump buddies all 3 of us! I really hope we caught the egg as it sounds like u guys have been going at it like rabbits too! heres to our bfps!! :drunk:

Sorry been a bit MIA but I have O'd!!! :happydance: today was O day as I got my Postive OPK last night at midnight (yes i tested at midight on a saturday night!:haha:) but would not have detected my surge if i didn't as was - this morning!
We have been :sex: like rabbits every single day for the last 9 days and twice today!! :happydance: it's been really fun actually so yes i will be very disapointed if i dont get my bfp but i'm feeling a lot closer to my Oh going through this so thats one good thing about ttc i guess!

OMG!!!! BUMBLEBEE!!! YAY!!!!! :happydance::happydance: so happy for you hon! how awesome! We are definately still here to support you so don't go anywhere and keep on this post so we can take the journey with you!! :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Abbi you O'd cd14, wow textbook cycle!:haha: how many dpo are you? I O'd cd19 (today) if i get my temp spike tomorrow pretty sure i will as opks now negative, sooo hope we can be bump buddies all 3 of us! I really hope we caught the egg as it sounds like u guys have been going at it like rabbits too! heres to our bfps!! :drunk:

Sorry been a bit MIA but I have O'd!!! :happydance: today was O day as I got my Postive OPK last night at midnight (yes i tested at midight on a saturday night!:haha:) but would not have detected my surge if i didn't as was - this morning!
We have been :sex: like rabbits every single day for the last 9 days and twice today!! :happydance: it's been really fun actually so yes i will be very disapointed if i dont get my bfp but i'm feeling a lot closer to my Oh going through this so thats one good thing about ttc i guess!
Haha no i think i O'd on cd15&16 because i had DARKER THAN THE CONTROL LINE positives on those days, and even than if i O'd on cd15 or 16 i shouldnt of missed one fertile day or O' day because we bd'd everyday from early in my cycle.
I hope we all can be bumb buddies too!:D
that would be nice to have all my ttc buddies my bump buddies:haha:
Yayyy!!! lets keep our fingers crossed that this is the one C:
so far october was a lucky month and were still in october so maybe some of the luck rubbed off on all of us?:happydance:
And i can totally relate to what you just said, it really does bring us closer.
I am/should be currently 3 or 4dpo and still not picking up on any symptoms, making me a-bit anxious.
I hope that bfp will still pull through for me.
fx'd

Hi Abii,
Don't worry if your not having symptoms I've not had any yet either lol I was 5 weeks yesterday as we've worked out so should be due 30th June but will wait til I've had my initial appointment with Midwife I am going to phone them Monday morning. All we did was baby dance well before I was due to ovulate n quite a bit more during my ovulation days!! so with what you've been saying the last few weeks it may happen for you!!

I know I'm soooo excited and i'm soooo hoping you both get your BFP this month so we can be bump buddies however my best mate found out she was the other week and is only 2 weeks ahead of me atm so we're close to n its nice that I can talk 2 her but I am going to need support on here too so i'm gonna keep in touch with everyone!!

Please keep in touch and let me know how you get on I will keep coming back on here to check up on you both!! I will send you scan pics etc once I got my test pics off my phone I will put them on here for you to see lol

Thank you soooo much for the support in the last few days as I was starting to doubt and get sad but you both kept me upbeat even when I was having the stomach pains and thought it was over for me (which I've now found out is my womb changing getting ready for baby lol)

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

I know i shouldn't worry but i cant help it, the only way i wont doubt it is when i see those 2 lines.
Awwhh so happy to hear it.
if your 5 weeks than you must of conceived earlier in your cycle right?
Thank you hun for your support as well:hugs:
anytime you need us, were here for you:thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

See the attachment of my tests :)
Sorry if they're not very clear they were the best ones we could get of it ha-ha :thumbup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• P291011_08.070001.jpg
    P291011_08.070001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
  • P291011_08.080001.jpg
    P291011_08.080001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies,

See the attachment of my tests :)
Sorry if they're not very clear they were the best ones we could get of it ha-ha :thumbup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D
im so happy for you hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back