• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

buddies?

:haha: i know huh!
never thought i'd find a cycle buddy xp :shrug: but i guess i did now!!!:hugs:
thats good!:D
ill keep my fx'd hun.
and i pm'd you on your page:haha::blush:

Abbi how is everything going? if were on the same cycle day you would be cd9 right now hey? yay this is where it actually becomes fun! opks, temps and :sex: our way to our BFPs!!
Have you tried the eggwhites yet? if so want all the details!!
We tried preseed for the first time but didn't use the applicator or the 2ml 15min b4 bd as the instructions say to do! I just put a little in me then some on Dp, hope it does the trick! :shrug:

I have been having a bugger of a time trying to quit smoking and all this ttc stress is definitely not helping! have cut back to 6 a day from 15 so doing ok i guess, very hard tho!! :nope:

Hope your well, x

Buzzymomma how are you getting along?

Abbi how is everything going? if were on the same cycle day you would be cd9 right now hey? yay this is where it actually becomes fun! opks, temps and :sex: our way to our BFPs!!
We tried preseed for the first time but didn't use the applicator or the 2ml 15min b4 bd as the instructions say to do! I just put a little in me then some on Dp, hope it does the trick! :shrug:

I have been having a bugger of a time trying to quit smoking and all this ttc stress is definitely not helping! have cut back to 6 a day from 15 so doing ok i guess, very hard tho!! :nope:

Hope your well, x

Hi!!

Yeah all's going well with me not really having any symptoms yet just on my 2 week wait!! having painful breasts mainly just the nipples though!! (I know information overload!) but other than that nothing I can't wait until the end of my two week wait so i can test!!!

How're you??? Hope the preseed works for you
xxxxxxx

Hope your well, x

Hey hun!:]
everything is going okay over here, still waiting for my softcups and thermometer to get here but besides that im doing good.
Yes i am cd9, i will start testing with opk's soon, hopefully i dont have to wait long for my +opk:haha:
No i haven't tried them, i changed my mind about using them and just bought preseed instead lol because i found out yesterday i had a UTI[im pretty proned to them] and i dont want to chance getting one again after i get this one cleared up, you know? so i decided to stick to the safe side haha.
Lol why didnt you use the instructions? xP
it still might work though:D
keeping my fx'd for you hun.
Oh i know how you feel!!! i haven't smoked in 4 days and i feel like complete crapppp beyond the extreme of feeling crappy:/
i feel so empty like lol, the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of lovebug:3
if it wasn't for furtue him/her i wouldn't of even been able to go a day.
You can do it!!! we both can C:
we can help eachother too
xx

@bumblebee: did you use anything besides opk's this cycle?
if you already told me the answer to this question i apologize for asking twice lol my brain is kind of fried from school and working so much:wacko::haha:

Haha no just opk's this month Abii
I can't remember if you've asked me before I'm taking folic acid tablets in advance just incase and me and my partner are eating healthier :) we're only on month 2 so for now we trying things 'o' natural if we haven't succeeded this month may try other things unsure where to go from here though any tips??

Let me know ladies!! xxxxxx

Haha no just opk's this month Abii
I can't remember if you've asked me before I'm taking folic acid tablets in advance just incase and me and my partner are eating healthier :) we're only on month 2 so for now we trying things 'o' natural if we haven't succeeded this month may try other things unsure where to go from here though any tips??

Let me know ladies!! xxxxxx
I see I see haha, thats still good:]
me and df tried naturally too and i do believe i conceived one of the times and just had a very early mc, i didnt go to the e.r though so i wasn't really sure.
If you guys do-not conceive this month i'd try softcups and preseed next cycle[thats what im doing, haven't used the stuff yet but were going to start soon:haha:] and, well, if it works for me you will know because i will keep you updated:]
if you have a walgreens out there you can buy the preseed and softcups there. and if you want a thermometer without having to order it online than you can get one of those there too:]
i wish you guys the best of luck hun.
only a few more days until you test:happydance::flower:
:dust: and lots of :bfp: your way:]
haha

Bumblebee when will you test?? And Gl for your health kick! are you also on an excersise plan?

Abbi really hope we O soon! can't stand this waiting game, but on the pus side i can drink tomorrow night at our house party and not feel too guilty! Also the smoking! ahhhh how u going with that?

I'm still having about 8 per day and can't seem to cut back much more than that! ahhh! Haven't yet started the opk's as pretty sure i wont o till at least cd18, will start them in a couple of days tho. It's Dps birthday so were having a big house party this sat night, so gonna get my freak on and try not to even THINK about ttc!! yea right!! :haha:
Take care guys, stay positive xx :hugs:

I know! me too! lol the wait is always the worst.
expecially the 2 week wait!!!! but i still cant wait until we get to the tww:haha:
i have a feeling the wait this cycle is going to be alot harder then last cycle lol.
I've completley quit smoking actually, its been about a week since i've even had a hit of nicotine, and by now i thought i would feel like crap and not be able to do anything, but, its not like that, i feel so much healthier and just better.
Although i must admit, a cigarette would be awesome right now lol but im trying to hold back temptation xP
I still think your doing very well from being at 15 down to 8! thats alot of a difference, and im sure if you keep it up and just start taking one away every 2 days or so you will be able to quit fairly soon:]
i have faith you can do it:hugs:
haha i know right, i already started using them but thats because earlier in my cycle, like, cd3-4 i thought i was having just really early pre-ovulation because i had really bad pains, but than later, found out it was a UTI lol so i figure why start testing than stop than start again you know? it would be so much more difficult if i did it that way haha.
Awwhh!!! tell him i said happy birthday:happydance:
:rofl:Yeah girll you better do him good! its his birthday haha, birthday :sex: is always the best sex xP
heyyy!!! you never know!! your dp's bday can be your lucky day too:haha:
lets hope.
Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you future bump buddy:hugs:
BY THE WAY!!! this morning was mine and dfs first time using preseed...it was..well kind of messy lol but it was also.. INCREDIBLE!!! not saying anything bad about df, but damn! that stuff made me O like my first time hahahahhahaha xP sorry for tmi.
How was your first time using it?

Haha might have to try preseed just for that side effect haha and Yeah I can test on the 24th but might wait a few more days after to get a more definate answer if that makes sense but i'm dying to know lol :)

However my best mate just found out she pregnant now she's 7 weeks now haha so I'm on baby race now haha :) Joke!!

Although my and my DP and i saw a travel system we want and I was sayin want it hs said we cud buy it earlier i was like yeah far 2 early lol but it isn't half tempting cause then we'll have the one we want haha
xxxxxx

You definately should:haha:
Yayy!! its coming up so soon haha lucky you, im still waiting to ovulate xP
but i have an awesome plan until than!!
me and df will bd every other day till +opk than were going to be bd'ing EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK!:rofl:
i kid i kid haha but we will be like sex deviants:haha:
Make sure to keep me updated girly, ill be so excited when you get your bfp:happydance:
Awhh!! thats great for her, tell her i said have a h&h 9 months:]
and repeat it to yourself too because it seems like you got it this month:D
Haha awwhh how cutee xP
i hate going down baby isles just because i know i cant buy any of it lol, well techincally i could..but..why would i do that if theres nothing to use the products on? lol xP
Ughhh, i cant wait for lovebug to make their apperance:blush:
I already made up my mind for when lovebug joins our world, he/she will have a everything pooh bear room:haha:
cant wait:3
goodluck hun, i hope we both get our bfps soon:]

@lolalei3: Hey girlll:]
how are you? did you O' yet?

I know! me too! lol the wait is always the worst.
expecially the 2 week wait!!!! but i still cant wait until we get to the tww:haha:
i have a feeling the wait this cycle is going to be alot harder then last cycle lol.
I've completley quit smoking actually, its been about a week since i've even had a hit of nicotine, and by now i thought i would feel like crap and not be able to do anything, but, its not like that, i feel so much healthier and just better.
Although i must admit, a cigarette would be awesome right now lol but im trying to hold back temptation xP
I still think your doing very well from being at 15 down to 8! thats alot of a difference, and im sure if you keep it up and just start taking one away every 2 days or so you will be able to quit fairly soon:]
i have faith you can do it:hugs:
haha i know right, i already started using them but thats because earlier in my cycle, like, cd3-4 i thought i was having just really early pre-ovulation because i had really bad pains, but than later, found out it was a UTI lol so i figure why start testing than stop than start again you know? it would be so much more difficult if i did it that way haha.
Awwhh!!! tell him i said happy birthday:happydance:
:rofl:Yeah girll you better do him good! its his birthday haha, birthday :sex: is always the best sex xP
heyyy!!! you never know!! your dp's bday can be your lucky day too:haha:
lets hope.
Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you future bump buddy:hugs:
BY THE WAY!!! this morning was mine and dfs first time using preseed...it was..well kind of messy lol but it was also.. INCREDIBLE!!! not saying anything bad about df, but damn! that stuff made me O like my first time hahahahhahaha xP sorry for tmi.
How was your first time using it?

Wow thats really great that you've quit, i wish i had your willpower!! i must have smoked almost a full pack last night at our party! oops :dohh: got very drunk too, but figure it's ok since i haven't O'd yet! Yay for preseed!! :happydance: i love it too! great to hear your having fun bd! nothing worse than when it seems like a chore! Did my first opk today, was a very faint line so just gonna test once or twice a day from now till i get my + then It's ON! :sex:

I hope it is my month this month but we'll wait and see how we get on haha and Abbii my little love monkey is going to have a Tigger Bedroom and yeah I'll keep you updated no signs of my period turning up yet and can test tomorrow don't know if I can wait and how are you getting on Lolalei3 ?? Are you ovulating yet??? have you been BD-ing the night away??

Let us all know and I shall be on tomorrow to let you know how i've got on trying not to get my hopes to high though
xxxxxxxx

Wow thats really great that you've quit, i wish i had your willpower!! i must have smoked almost a full pack last night at our party! oops :dohh: got very drunk too, but figure it's ok since i haven't O'd yet! Yay for preseed!! :happydance: i love it too! great to hear your having fun bd! nothing worse than when it seems like a chore! Did my first opk today, was a very faint line so just gonna test once or twice a day from now till i get my + then It's ON! :sex:
Haha i just know that im losing one nasty habit for a beautiful baby:3
you'll be able to quit too! i know you can do it:]
Hahaha ahhh yes drunkenness always ends up in smoking ALOT more than you planned to haha, i think its because nicotine helps keep the alcohol down when you feel like spewing lol xP
And anyways, its not bad for you to have a-little alcohol while your ovulating..most babies are conceived under their influence:rofl: sad i know, but true lol.
Yeah:haha: this morning we used a softcup for the first time, last night and this morning i was having really bad crampy feeling which cannot be normal because my opk's are still negative. But whats weird is that my opk's went from dark, to really light, to no line, to faint line again.
Is it possible i did/will ovulate twice?
haha yeah me and df have been bd'ing every other day with preseed and recently softcups until i get a +opk than, as you said, its on!!! lol:rofl:

I hope it is my month this month but we'll wait and see how we get on haha and Abbii my little love monkey is going to have a Tigger Bedroom and yeah I'll keep you updated no signs of my period turning up yet and can test tomorrow don't know if I can wait and how are you getting on Lolalei3 ?? Are you ovulating yet??? have you been BD-ing the night away??

Let us all know and I shall be on tomorrow to let you know how i've got on trying not to get my hopes to high though
xxxxxxxx
I think it is!!:happydance::haha:
awwhhh how cutee, what kind of tiger?
i'd do white tiger hahahah xP
I don't think you should wait, because i don't think i can wait that long for you to tell me!:rofl:
i know what you mean by not getting your hopes to high, im trying not to do that either this cycle but i cant help it..
i really think the preseed and softcups are going to help us:blush:
i can only hope:cloud9:
goodluck hun!
fx'd for your bfp:happydance:

Hi girls! no O yet but very promising signs, feeling sick plus O pains, increased sex drive and cm turning from creamy to watery (sorry tmi!:haha: opks have faint lines but not positive yet. Bumblebee we are definitely bding the nights away!
Abbi was the line on the opk definately darker or same colour as control line? it's pretty rare to O twice but you may have just had fade in fade out, without there being an actual positive (happened to me last month) got fade in dark but not + cd18 then fade out till i got + on cd29! but off bc i expected it to be a bit screwy! :wacko: fx'd it's a normal O date for me this time! How did the softcups go?

I'm on cd13, abbi what day are you onto now is it 14? and bumblebee when will you test?

Oh and bubs room will be 'under the sea' theme i think! finding nemo maybe?? hehehe if i left it up to dp it would be a surfer theme so maybe we can meet half way!!!

Hi girls! no O yet but very promising signs, feeling sick plus O pains, increased sex drive and cm turning from creamy to watery (sorry tmi!:haha: opks have faint lines but not positive yet. Bumblebee we are definitely bding the nights away!
Abbi was the line on the opk definately darker or same colour as control line? it's pretty rare to O twice but you may have just had fade in fade out, without there being an actual positive (happened to me last month) got fade in dark but not + cd18 then fade out till i got + on cd29! but off bc i expected it to be a bit screwy! :wacko: fx'd it's a normal O date for me this time! How did the softcups go?

I'm on cd13, abbi what day are you onto now is it 14? and bumblebee when will you test?

Oh and bubs room will be 'under the sea' theme i think! finding nemo maybe?? hehehe if i left it up to dp it would be a surfer theme so maybe we can meet half way!!!

Hey buddy!! im cd13 too!:happydance: haha
Glad to hear your on your way to conceive bubs:haha:
sounds like a promising month for you already.
i hope i have a normal cycle this month and O' on-time so that our plan will work this time lol.
heres a pic of my opk's, it kind of seems like its a fade in, fade out i just hope that i dont miss my fertile/O' days because of it.
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/1024011043.jpg
Ahh!! i hope i O' on cd29! that would be really bad, as the longest my cycle has ever been was 29 days.
So far the softcups seem like they're doing their job:haha:
we haven't had messy :sex: since we started using them:rofl:[tmi i know lol]
Hahaha, if i left room designing to my df he would probably do captain america if its a boy and hulk if its a girl lol xP
he has an obsession with marvel:rofl:

btw, since the pic is so small you can save it and zoom in if you need to.
some have lines, some dont, some are faint, some are dark.

Hey Girls!!
Gutted :bfn: :'( but still no period so waiting until end of the week and will test again if nothing so still slightly optimistic.

xxxxxx

Hey Girls!!
Gutted :bfn: :'( but still no period so waiting until end of the week and will test again if nothing so still slightly optimistic.

xxxxxx
im sorry hun:hugs:
hopefully she will stay away:thumbup:
fx'd and :dust: for you.

Bumblebee don't give up hope yet, you could still get your bfp, your not out till af shows up! :hugs: how are you feeling? symptoms?
Abbi took a look at the tests don't think there is a + in there, but you still have heaps of time! btw what are those plastic ones called? don't think we get those here. I use internet cheapies and close to O may buy the kit with slightly better quality strips from chemist. i so want to go get some softcups too but can't find them and too late now to order them for this cycle, might get them for next if i dont get my bfp that is!

I am so close to O can just feel it! cp is high, soft and open :haha: tmi according to ff that is a good thing! we have been bding every night just to cover bases. Still waiting on that + opk!!

GL and Fx'd girls, :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"