buddies?

What do you girls think I know I'm not a majorly slim girl to begin with but i feel like there's a deffinate shape to that.

What do you girls think is it all in my head???

Attachments

• 4) 4 weeks and 5 days.jpg
    4) 4 weeks and 5 days.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
Well i'm here to bring what may be bad news again girls. I'm so fed up of this yesterday started heavily bleeding got sent up to the epau again by the doctor who dealt with my last miscarriage h antidepressants. I've had. Bloods taken and hcg level was 48 :( got to repeat it tomorrow but i'm bleeding even heavier now with cramps and clotting we've both just sat and sobbed today as we can't believe its happening a 3rd time. I honestly feel Luke giving up we're so fed up if this always happening to us. Hope you ladies are both doing ok x x x

Oh sweetheart i'm so so sorry, that is just awful, life is just so damn unfair!! :nope: Nothing anyone can say will make it better you both need time to grieve and heal again, know we are here to support you if you need to vent and don't give up just yet you need to find out why this is happening so you can try again, have they checked progesterone that is a common thing, also things like LP defects etc all very treatable, if i were you i'd be banging on my doctors door first thing in the morning demanding he see me!!! Again honny so sorry for your loss and taking action now will allow you to move on and try for that forever baby. lots of love and cuddles xx :hugs:

Thank you so much for your support Lola but this is going to sounds weird we may not have such bad news after all.

This morning went for some more blood tests and got the results today after really heavy bleeding clots as well we found out that my hcg level has gone up ever so slightly which is confusing but apparently this could be good news as it means our pregnancy is still ongoing and we have to go back for more tests on sunday morning at 10:15am and hopefully we'll get some news then on where we go from here. I will update you asap. xxxxxxx

@Bumblebee: Awh, I got so sad reading the last post, I honestly almost cried, but im so glad to hear that your hcg levels went up! Im crossing my fingers in deep hope that this will be your sticky bean:flower:

AFM: We had a photo shoot done of Zoai a few days after she was born and we just went to look at them today, they were so cute! It was so hard to choose just a few to buy but they came out amazing, here's a few:flower:

Attachments

• 209011_4245203365844_1472751718_n.jpg
    209011_4245203365844_1472751718_n.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 309466_4245204685877_2051573343_n.jpg
    309466_4245204685877_2051573343_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 599318_4245205485897_157780408_n.jpg
    599318_4245205485897_157780408_n.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 559215_4245205685902_803823795_n.jpg
    559215_4245205685902_803823795_n.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 311644_4245206765929_469056852_n.jpg
    311644_4245206765929_469056852_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
Oh Bumbleebee I'm praying for you hon!! and i'm not even religious!! I really really hope it's good news, everything crossed for you!

Abbi those pictures are just wayyyy too cute! She is so adorable and you and your hubby look so happy, priceless memories! btw really hope JJ isn't too big somewhere between 7 and 8.5lbs would be nice!:haha:

Picking up our Chicco carseat and Bugaboo Bee pram on Monday! so excited!!:happydance: And Oh has put in the undercot tidy drawer so I can start washing her things now! have bought Lux flakes specially as they say not to use regular laundry powder?

Hey girls thanks so much for the support!! :)

Apparently my mum had all these problems when she was pregnant with me and she had to go to hospital every few days granted I was born at 30 weeks because we had lots of problems having different blood types but even so it feels like a bit of hope but we will see how we get on tomorrow!

Abii: the photos are amazing I wouldn't know how to choose either and your hubby looks like the proudest daddy in the world and you look amazing you wouldn't know you'd just had her!! I wouldn't be able to pick

Lola: I bet you can't wait to get all settled in and for little JJ to arrive so you can get settled as the happy family and with regards to washing powder my friend always used a non bio one it didn't have some of the harsh chemicals in it and worked a treat apparently.
xxx

Bumblebee it all sounds really positive, fingers and toes crossed! keep us posted:hugs:

So onto the 4th load of baby washing and not even halfway done! She has more clothes than me and she's not even born yet! The little socks and scratch mittens are just the cutest, am being really fussy about folding and putting away everything perfectly, im sure that will soon change!:haha: Have found that Lux flakes make everything smell like puke so am using Purity Sensitive smells lovely! haha who would've thought id get so hung up on laundry!!!?:haha:

Abbi how are you and little Zoai doing?

Hey ladies!!

Well I can offficially say I'm getting annoyed with the hospital now they've said levels have gone up again but not by much but have said that they think it may be an under developing baby which will result in miscarriage however they are unsure so repeating the test for a 4th time on tuesday!!

I feel like I'm being messed about as I'm only 21 and all they keep doing is drawing bloods and sending me away then contacting me via the phone!! it just feels stupid that i'm having the same tests done with no end result in sight feels like they've been building my hopes up to let me down I'm just fed up right now

@Bumblebee: Im sorry to hear that you aren't getting any answers, sometimes hospitals are just more confusing then reassuring, I hope you get an answer on tuesday. Im keeping all crossables crossed for you hun:flower:
@Lolaie: :haha: I was the same way with Zoai's laundry until she was born xP
They were in her dresser but now have made they're way to her bassinet, thats okay though because were moving this coming up week so then we can get re organized lol. This place is just too small now and it seems our apartment is filled with more baby stuff then anything so it was time for a bigger place haha.

afm: Well im sad to report that breastfeeding didn't work out for us:nope: Zoai was throwing it up all the time and when we went to her pediatrician appt last thursday he said she had only gained 2 ounces, which confused me because she was eating every 30 minutes so now we have switched to formula and it seems like shes doing better on it. She looks bigger already I cant wait until this thursday to see how much she weighs now. Also im pretty excited for tomorrow, its one of my close friends birthday and I can finally have a wine cooler! I cant wait:]

Aww I'm sorry the breast feeding didn't work out with little zoai how's she sleeping still doing well?

UPDATE TIME!!
Well went back to hospital Sunday as you know and got my results today hcg levels had risen to 78 today they tested again they just called with the results & they have risen to 137 so we have a scan booked for Monday morning fingers crossed girls :) hopefully we'll see our baby & hear a heartbeat but for now we're just hoping that we see our little miracle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Bumblebee things are looking promising! Really hope you get to see your little bean on monday!

Abbi don't feel bad hon bf isn't for everyone and now days formula is just as good.

Well i'm sick again! have a cold im pretty sure i caught from a girl at yoga on saturday, seriously who turns up to a pregnancy yoga class with a cold!! ahhhh some people!!! Well everythings ready for JJ to come any day now, carseat is installed, clothes, blankets washed, nursery done, hospital bags packed, all we can do now is wait...

ooooh hhow exciting lola not long now and fingers crossed the scan will at least give us a positive outcome even if we can't see much xxx

I'm 'officially' full term and a WATERMELON!! WOOHOO!!:happydance: still feel like poo but that makes it a little better!:haha:

Aww bless you hope you feel better soon Lola and going to have a bit of a rant now.......
Here goes I can't wait for monday but at the same time i'm dreading it!! I just kno for almost 7 weeks my levels are still really low :nope: but at the same time they're going up which could be good. I'm just dreading the scan to show nothing or show loads of problems when I'm getting used to the fact we still could be pregnant. I don't know how to feel at the moment :cry:

I feel like a mad women right now so up and down worrying then feeling great but we'll see how we get on.

I just hope everything goes well on Monday I'm working until Monday now this week. At least the time will go quickly because of that.

Sorry about the mad rant girls and hope you are both ok.

Try to stay positive hon, a lot easier said than done but just try to keep busy and focus on work to distract yourself as there is nothing you can do till monday. I know it's not the same thing by any means but our situations are a little similar at the moment in the way we both have absolutely no control of them! I'm really nervous about giving birth and that all will be well with the baby and no complications happen but i really can't do anything about it till the time comes! Life is crazy like that!:wacko:

Thats true Lola good advice!! :) I'm trying its just 99% of cases like mine seem to end is miscarriage with low hcg :-( still like you say trying to stay positive not long now and will find out either way xxx

Bad :cry: they did a scan & couldn't see anything they found a cyst on my left ovary. But no baby did bloods to check its not just too early but levels barely moved they said its looks like most of baby must have come away & now but there some tissue still in my system :wacko: so I have another blood test Friday to double check this is the case then they're going to give me an injection to reject what's left if its still the same then refer us to a fertilitiy clinic to find out what the problem is & help us to conceive x x x

@Bumblebee: Oh hunny I'm so sorry:/
I hope your okay. And at least you guys will get some help, maybe that's what you guys need? Were here if you need some support:flower:
@lolaie: How is little Jj? Any sign of her coming yet?

Afm: Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, we've been busy with moving and stuff but at Zoais last pediatric appt she weighed 10 pounds so the formula seems to be doing What my breastmilk wasn't, and she eats about 3 ounces in one feeding now haha she's alittle chubby butt:blush: she's three weeks now:']

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->